First BBC Experience

Story Info
My wife had her first BBC experience.
1.8k words
4.17
122.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JandLTo
JandLTo
16 Followers

After 14 years of marriage my wife and I got into SLS (we are approaching 20 years of marriage now). Setting up the first experience was not easy as we did not know anyone in the life style. I signed up on a few sites and a very nice BBC reached out to us.

I showed my wife our 1st email and could see it excited her. It had been 14 years since she had been with another man and now suddenly this good looking black stud was reaching out to her and telling her that she was hot and would be nice to meet up if we were into that.

To add some setting to the story I will describe my wife (I am truly a lucky man)! She is 5"6' 120lbs long red hair blue eyes, fit, small breasts but the most beautiful nipples. Perfect legs and feet. She was supermodel material when I met her and only got better with age. She looks 20 years younger than she is. I am not bad myself 5"10' 185 lbs brown hair brown eyes fit muscular and in person shy.

So we make a good couple and have a great sex life but the thought of being with other couples really turned us on and as it seems we were even more turned on by sharing my wife with single males (I am 100% straight), specifically BBC males.

Back to our story, so seeing my wife's excitement I asked her if she would like to meet this good looking and well spoken BBC who had reached out to us. She nodded meekly. And I thought how sweet she is so innocent and I will open her up to this new experience!

We set up our meeting at a local swing club near our home (he travelled from about 2 hrs away to meet us) and at first the meeting was cordial and both I and my new friend could sense that my wife was nervous. We had a few drinks at the bar and spoke for about an hour. Our new friend was a real gentleman and never pushy and I am sure if necessary he would have waited much longer to ensure my wife was comfortable. His gentle nature eased her nervousness and I could sense her growing excitement. I reached down and felt her panties which were wet underneath her tiny black skirt. My wife by the way is extremely sexual and sprays when she orgasm's (as a side note I have seen her spray 4-5 feet across a room but that's another story).

I told our friend that it appeared my wife was ready and suggested to all that we go upstairs to the play area. Our friend smiled and so did my wife. I took her by the hand and she took our friend by the hand and we went upstairs.

At a swing club there is typically a communal area where you undress and then enter the main play area where there are open play rooms and some private rooms. We undressed and went to a private room, (it was our 1st time after all).

In the room my wife was shaking as my friend and I stood on each side of her caressing her slim beautiful body. My wife turned her head and kissed me passionately and said "are you sure" and I replied "110%, I love you and I deny you nothing". With this encouragement she turned her head the other way and began kissing our new friend passionately. Shortly after she turned her entire body towards him and they embraced for several minutes, kissing and exploring each other's bodies with their hands.

My wife's tiny hands held his 9+ inches (I am 6") and she looked down with excitement as he grew solid between her fingers. She immediately knelt down and took him slowly into her mouth. I knew she could take all of me but was surprised when she took all of him deep into her throat. Our friend looked surprised as well and then rolled his head back in sheer enjoyment.

After a few minutes of attention to our friend my wife turned and took me as well for a few minutes while still holding his with one hand. back and forth she went between us taking both of us all the way to the back of her through with each loving stroke. My friend and I looked at each other with disbelief. It was the most incredible sensation I ever had and although our friend was experienced, he later told me that it was incredible as most women cannot take him all the way.

After approximately 15 to 20 minutes of enjoying this experience we lifted her up and moved her towards the bed. As she lied down our friend gently spread her legs wide and began licking her tenderly. I watched momentarily and then instinctively began caressing her breasts with my tongue. She was moaning deeply and he really knew how to pleasure her with is mouth. I kissed my wife on the lips and could taste the taste of salty tears. I looked and noticed she had tears in her eyes and on her cheeks. I asked if she was ok and she said "yes thank you so much for this, are you sure you will still love me after. I looked at her and told her that I loved her even more now than ever before and nothing would change that. I promised her at that moment that she could have all the freedom she wanted in life and that I would never deny her any pleasure.

As our friend continued to pleasure her with his mouth, she pulled me up and took me once again between her soft full lips. My wife then took her left hand, with her engagement and wedding ring visible and caressed his head as he licked her. She reached forward and motioned for him to move upwards so he could enter her. Our friend stopped momentarily to put on a condom. Then I pulled back to watch as his manhood entered her tight lips. Slowly he entered and as he did her eyes closed and her mouth opened wide as she expanded to a size she had not felt in years. I felt privileged to provide her the opportunity to experience such pleasure.

It was an incredible site to watch this handsome black and fit man pleasure my wife. She pulled him towards her and took his tongue deep into her mouth as if she wanted to taste every inch of him. They kissed passionately and had sex for 20-30 minutes while I watched becoming ever more excited and marveling at the ecstasy on my wife's face She had two orgasm's while he was in her (plus one earlier while he was licking her).

My wife looked over and seen me watching and looked me in the eye and said "honey pleas join us I want you to be part of this". I said ok and went over. As this point they switched to a doggy style and my wife took our friend from behind and took me in her mouth. This was my first experience with DP and it was incredible.

Our friend new exactly how to move without causing my wife to bounce back and forth too much which made it easier for her to take me all the way into her throat. As I would later learn from my wife such concern on his behalf and the ability to remain hard and provide pleasure is a real sign of his sexual ability and knowledge.

As we continued in this position my wife began to have an incredible deep orgasm and sprayed intensely all over his cock while continuing to deep throat me and it was difficult for me but I held my orgasm so as to prolong the pleasure. After about 90 seconds of her spraying she looked back and apologized for soaking his penis and the bed completely. Our friend said not to worry as it was one of the hottest things he had ever seen and told her that her spraying and ability to multi-orgasm was a real gift.

At this point is was getting late (about 3am) so I told them that I needed to rest and suggested that I just wanted to watch for awhile. They both agreed and my wife later advised me that she was happy to concentrate on our friend for awhile to ensure he received the pleasure he deserved for giving her such a great first experience.

My wife and our new friend enjoyed a missionary position for another 30 minutes until he finally unloaded in what must have been his third condom change of the night. After he had his orgasm he took off the condom and I could see that the condom was full to the point that it must have overflowed or been on the verge of bursting when it was in use. I could not believe that his 9" plus that incredible amount of sperm would be able to fit in such a tiny condom even if it was large. It was just too much sperm. I kept that thought to myself and smiled at the thought of another mans sperm in my wife even if it was just a fantasy at this point.

It was about 330am and my wife lay across her new BBC lover caressing his flaccid penis while I marveled at her beauty and look of satisfaction. As she caressed him a few small drops of left over sperm crested at the top of his penis. Glistening she felt it on her fingers sat up and took the tip in her mouth to taste and commented "sweet and a little salty". then she kissed him and we all laughed.

We all agreed that we would have to meet again (but those are other stories) and prepared to leave. As we dressed I could not help but notice how happy my wife seemed and I felt that I had given her the freedom she had always wanted. I could not help but think I was the best husband! By the way when we got home we continued our fun as there was no way I could sleep without having an orgasm of my own. We both came together at about 5am and fell asleep till late the next day.

Since then we have had many experiences both together and separately and with couples and singles. I am not a cuckold as I am not 100% faithful to my hot wife but I have to admit even when I am with another women I typically only orgasm while fantasising about my wife with another man and usually that's a BBC.

I hope you enjoyed our first experience, I know I did!

JandL

JandLTo
JandLTo
16 Followers