First BBC Gangbang

Story Info
Slut white cd has a rough night in an adult bookstore.
1k words
4.06
140.3k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been reading for awhile about an adult bookstore in eagle rock. It was in a pretty rough area. My dirty little fantasy was to dress really sexy, party up in my car, walk into the porn shop and show off my sexy body. Maybe tease some men and watch a porn. Then go home before daylight.

I got really high and really horny. As I lubed up my tight ass and slid my black butt plug in, I got more and more aroused. I filled my purse with a vial of Coke, my poppers, lube, analese and a clean red thong. I took another huge hit of the glass pipe grabbed my purse and locked the car door. After the door closed, I realized I made a huge mistake. I had locked the keys in the car.

The realization hit me that I had no way to get back in the car without some help. And I was dressed like a total white trash whore. Plus I had been partying. I started walking towards the only option, the porn store.

As I walked inside, I knew I was in trouble. There were about 10 men milling about and they all took a hard look at me as I walked inside. I walked to the sex toy section and stood there staring at some monster black dildos with a suction cup base. I pulled a 10" toy off the wall. One of the guys walked up to me and got really close. He pressed against me and I could feel a very big cock inside his pants. I turned and looked straight at his crotch and could see the outline of his cock through his pants. He moved closer and took my hand and put it on his bulge. "You like to party," he whispered in my ear as I stroked his cock through his pants. I moaned a little thinking about that monster deep inside me. I nodded my head. He walked me to the cashier and said, "I'm buying this as a present for my new white bitch." I was in a fog from my earlier partying. He led me to a booth and told me to pick a video as he pushed up against my ass and I pushed right back. My asspussy was throbbing and starting to open up.

I picked an interracial spit roast video of a petite white girl. I sat next to "Jamal" on the bench and he asked me what I liked to party on. I told him I was an insatiable snow bunny. He pulled out a big Baggie of Coke and made a line for me on his hard cock. "Get on your knees, white bitch, and beg for this nigga cock."

I knelt down, looked up at him and said, "please masta, can I have my fix." He nodded yes and I sniffed up the whole line. Not sure what it was but I was instantly horny. I opened my mouth and started to suck his big black cock as I fingered my ass with one, then two fingers.

As I deep throated him to his balls, there was a knock on the store. Jamal leaned over and the door opened. Another black man came inside and closed the door. He whipped out his huge cock and slid it right in my mouth as Jamal moved behind me. "Push that ass out and spread your bitch ass," I reached back and started to lube and finger my hole. I worked one, then two and finally three fingers in as I sucked the big black cock of the man in front of me.

Jamal moved closer and put the huge head of his cock against my backdoor. "Take a big sniff" he said as he slid a fresh bottle of poppers under my nose. I took the hit and felt horny all over. Jamal roughly forced his whole cock in me up to his balls and started to pound into me. He roughly sodomized me as I was being facefucked.

Then he pulled out and they switched places. Jamal's cock was coated with lube, cum, blood and shit from going in so deep. "Clean this shit off, bitch," he said as he forced his cock in my mouth. Meanwhile, the other man slid his big cock in my opened hole until they filled me with nutt. They got up and told me to wait for them. A few minutes later, Jamal came back in. He put my hands behind my back and handcuffed them together. Then he put a black collar that said "whore" around my neck and attached a leash to it.

He led me out of the booth. 5 men followed us out. He led me to a van and opened the doors. There was a dirty mattress in the back. He pushed me in and the other men got in behind me. They spit roasted me for hours. Filled my pussyass with load after load of cum. Then they drove me to Compton and put me on the street.

As I stood on the street corner in Compton, an 18 wheeler drove up. The big black trucker inside motioned to me to turn so he could see my ass. I spread my cheeks open and he could see my pussyass still gaping open with cum dripping out. "Busy night, huh bitch. Climb up here and I'll really open that hole up." I climbed inside and went into the sleeper area. The trucker came back too. "You ever slammed before?" I nodded no and he pulled out his rig, tied off my arm and shot me up. I immediately went into sexual overdrive. I pulled out his cock and deep throated him until he was rock hard, then I got on my belly, ass up and spread my bubble ass open for him. He deep fucked and gaped me for an hour while telling me I was his new nigga owned road whore. I was grunting and moaning while he fucked me. He kept me partied up and stuffed with cock till daylight.

He took me on the road with him for a year, pimping me out at truck stops. He had a queen of spades tatted on my right ass cheek and a tramp stamp just above my ass that said "black cock whore."