First Bi & Swinging Event

Story Info
A married couple exploring their sexual desires.
1.2k words
3.44
118.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I am a 28 almost 29 year old married woman, who has been having dreams of having sex with men and women. I used to say that I would never think about the possibilities of having sex with a woman, but now I want to explore my options. Well, here is how my bi and swinging event came about.

One night I was having a dream where I was kissing and sucking on this woman's breast. Then we got in the 69 position and we was eating each other out. The last thing I remember that I did was, I pulled out a double headed penis and we fucked each other until we came. This dream made me wet. I told my husband about it and he asked if it turned me on and I told him it did. The next day he put an ad on an adult site so I could have my first bi event. A couple of days later we got an response from a couple who lived not far from us. We wrote them back and gave them our phone number so they could call us to make plans for a meeting. A couple of days later they called us and I talked to Rebecca, who was very interested on meeting us. Well, that weekend we met and we talked for a bit. They couldn't stay long, so nothing happened that night. We did decide that we would get together on that Tuesday night. Just the thought of being with her and Doug was making me excited and a little nervous all at the same time.

Well Tuesday came and I was excited all day long. I gave myself a good shave and a shower. When my husband came home from work, he jumped into the shower as well. We got a call from Rebecca and Doug telling us that they were 5 minutes away. While waiting on them I decided to have a mixed drink before all the fun started. Me and my husband decided to fix supper for all of us before the fun began.

After supper we decided to play truth or dare to break the ice. I remember one dare, it was for Rebecca to take off my panties, so I got up and stood in front of her and she slowly pulled my panties down while feeling my ass. I admit that kind of got my juices flowing. Once everyone had their clothing off, the dares got more daring. Me and Rebecca gave our men a teasing blow job and then we switch partners and gave the other the same kind of blow job. One dare was for my husband to finger me and let Rebecca suck his finger. Well Doug got to do the same thing, but I really didn't get a good taste because his finger tasted like smoke. The one dare that got me going was when Rebecca had to eat me out while the guys were sucking on my nipples. The feel of her tongue on my clit was making me wet. Rebecca's pussy didn't get left out, my husband got to eat her out as well. We decided to take things to the bedroom.

Doug wanted him and Rebecca to please me, they started to suck and tease my breast while their fingers were exploring my body. At one point they were both fingering me and me and Rebecca were kissing until I came. It was weird kissing another woman, but I was so into it, that I didn't really have time to think about it. It was decided that Doug would please me and Rebecca at the same time. Well, me and Rebecca got settled on the bed and Doug started to eat Rebecca out while fingering me until she came, then he started to eat me out and finger Rebecca until I came. While Doug was pleasing us, me and Rebecca was playing with each others breast. Rebecca decided to have some fun with me, she told the guys that they could join in if they wanted to. She got down in between my legs and started to kiss my thighs and worked herself up to my wet pussy. She started to tease my clit before she started to suck it. While she was doing that, the guys were sucking on my nipples. The next thing that she did was insert her finger into my pussy and finger fucked me while licking and sucking on my clit. I think I came more than once. Doug wanted me to eat Rebecca out, but I wasn't ready for that yet, so I finger fucked her while sucking her nipple. I know she came more than once. I was so into the moment, that I told Doug that he could do me doggy style. He fucked me the whole time until he came in me. Well, it was late and they needed to go, so we decided that we would get together that Friday night.

Friday night came and I was not as nervous as I was that Tuesday night. They came over and once again we played truth or dare. One dare was for Rebecca to give my husband a lap dance. Me and my husband got to undress Rebecca for a dare. Once again Rebecca got to eat me out while I was laying on my husband's lap. It didn't take long for us to move to the bedroom.

My husband wanted his fantasy to come true, so me and Rebecca gave him a blow job at the same time. My husband motioned for me to sit on his face so he could eat me out while Rebecca was giving him a blow job. Doug decided that he would fuck Rebecca from behind while she was giving my husband that blow job and my husband eating me out. After that we decided to that my husband would fuck Rebecca while Doug was getting me ready so he could fuck me. He was kissing and sucking my nipples and playing with my clit. I told him to eat me, so he got down in between my legs and finger fucked me while sucking on my clit. After I came, he got me in position and fucked me doggy style, but this time I told him to pull out. When he came I could feel it hit my back and a little got into my hair. My husband made Rebecca cum more than once. After that we were all tired, so they got their things together and left. Me and my husband took a shower together and I told him that Doug was not as good as he was, cause he didn't have any kind of motion when he was fucking me. He told me that Rebecca was so loose that he got lost in her. We both agreed that after seeing the other with another person that it was weird. We decided to keep looking for that right couple to have fun with. Maybe next time I will be able to eat out the other woman. So there's how my first bi and swinging event came about.