First Black Cock

Story Info
Hubby becomes cuckold.
1.2k words
4.13
83.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was married just a year and 19 when I first had a black cock. My hubby and I had always been open about our fantasies when having sex and one was me having sex with a black guy. I was working at a nightclub and always wore short low cut dresses and got lots of attention from the guys. One night this good looking black guy came to the bar and started to flirt with me. I found out he was a professional rugby player for the town rugby league team. He was very muscular and kept thinking about what hubby and I had discussed as one of our fantasies. He asked for my telephone number and asked if he could give me a call sometime. I was happy to give him my number but did not expect him to call me as I am sure he would have no trouble with the girls.

I did not say anything to my hubby about him but the following morning hubby was feeling randy and while he was fucking me I brought up the subject of him seeing a big black cock in my smooth white pussy and would he like to see that. He gave me more powerful thrusts as I went on to tell him how a big black cock would fill my pussy with cum when it shot its load in my wet pussy. This brought him to orgasm and it was very powerful which made my pussy juices squirt allover his cock and balls, I was thinking about the rugby player at the time fucking me hard and cumming in me.

That morning hubby went to work and I fell back to sleep with his cum in me but wishing it was the rugby players. I woke up about 1 pm catching up on my sleep from the 2 am finish at the club. I had a shower and shaved my pussy as usual when the phone rang, it was Tony the rugby player. He said he had just finished training and wondered if he could come over for a coffee, whilst a bit nervous I was intrigued to know where a coffee would lead to. I said ok and gave him my address, he arrived around 2 pm and I opened the door to him wearing a short dress low cut no bra and no panties hoping to get his attention. He smiled at me and gave me a kiss, and I asked him to sit down, looking at his bulging biceps and broad chest under his thin tee shirt, he was wearing shorts where I could see a bulge that looked huge.

I made the coffee and handed it to him sitting next to him scrunching my legs underneath me. He was looking at my breasts and said I had a lovely pair of tits and legs, which I must say I have many compliments about. I blushed a bit and said he looked to have a really nice body, to which he replied, "do you want to see more of it" with a laugh. We made some small talk said he had been watching me at the club bar and found me very attractive and sexy. He leaned towards me and gave me a long passionate kiss to which I responded. His hand went to my breast and started to squeeze it, the other hand slid up my short dress and it found my uncovered smooth pussy. I could see his bulge had grown and I put my hand on it and his cock felt huge.

I suggested we go to the bedroom and took his hand leading him upstairs to the bed, and once inside the bedroom he removed my dress I was stood there naked apart from my high heels, he removed his tee shirt and for the first time I saw his naked dark black body and all his muscles, a divine six pack, and broad chest and shoulders. He then removed his shorts and omg what sprang out blew my mind. His cock looked about 10 inches and really thick, I was not sure if I would be able to take it. He laid me on the bed and opened my legs, his mouth went to my smooth pussy and started to eat me, it was not long that I was moaning loudly and my juices squirted as he made me cum.

He then move his cock to my eager mouth and started to fuck my mouth slowly at first and I tasted his pre cum which tasted a little different to my hubbies, he then increased he thrusting into my mouth and shot his load deep into my throat, jerking with each thrust as he exploded in my mouth. I was a bit disappointed as I thought I would not get to have his cock in my puss, but I was not to be disappointed.

He kissed my cum coated mouth and is fingers went into my pussy making it very wet again, I felt his cock and it was still hard, as he moved between my legs, and parted my pussy lips with the tip of his cock. He slowly started to fuck me and his thick cock felt so wonderful filling and spreading my pussy, as he built up speed. It must have been at this point that my hubby had arrived home early and had heard my moans of passion and crept upstairs, the bedroom door was partially open and he saw Tony's arse going up and down between my wide open legs fucking me hard and me moaning like a wanton woman. He did not make himself known at the time but told me afterwards he went to the car and wanked thinking of Tony cumming in me.

Tony fucked me really hard making me cum twice before he emptied his seed into me, and we lay there for a few minutes kissing each other and me sucking the cum off his cock. He asked me if I had enjoyed myself and I said of course, and he could come again anytime, he dressed and left after giving me a final kiss. I quickly showered and dressed making the bed too and cleaning the sheet which had our combined juices on it.

Hubby came home and asked what sort of a day I had, to which I replied, very quite darling. Oh he said, have you had any visitors, I gulped and thought well here goes. Yes I said, I friend from the club came over for a coffee to which he replied male or female. Male I said, ok was he black or white, my hubby asked, to which I replied black. Then hubby told me that he had come home earlier and had seen Tony between my legs fucking me and he had got so turned on he had to go and wank in the car. I said was he ok with what had happened as we did say it was a fantasy of ours, and he just kissed me and said would I do it again while he was there as he was turned on. That was the start of him becoming a cuckold and more exciting times to cum.