First Blowjob

Story Info
First blowjob experience.
1.4k words
4.28
56.3k
22
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I started college I also started working at a department store in the local mall, I would work part time after my classes. Things were pretty good, I was making money and the work wasn't too difficult. I generally rode the bust to work because I didn't have a car so I took the bus to work, one evening my manager asked me to work late if I could, I said that was OK and would try to see if I could catch a ride home from a coworker. My manager John said he would be able to give me a ride if I needed it.

After work was done and the store was closing I tracked down John and we walked out to his car, on the way he asked where I lived and I gave him a general idea. He opened the doors and we got in the car and he started it and pulled away. I wasn't paying too much attention to what was going on, texting some friends and all, so I was surprised when we stopped. I looked up and didn't recognize where we were, I looked over at John and he had a look on his face like he wanted to say something.

"Where are we" I asked.

"Don't worry, it is private" he said, "I am going to need you to pay for this ride."

I wasn't quite sure what he meant, I am sure I looked very perplexed.

"I want you to suck my dick," he said.

"Here?" I asked.

Not thinking about what was happening, surely there would have been a better response. I am not sure what made him think I would be willing, but he asked. I have for a long time though about being with a man, as a matter of fact I have imagined myself as a girl. I did not think it showed to other people though, I thought I hid my inner thoughts pretty well. Maybe not?

"I have never sucked a dick," I said.

"That is alright" John said, "I will let you know if you are doing it wrong." And he reached down and released his seat back, lowering it as far back as it could go.

I hesitated, I didn't want to look too anxious but I was already getting hard myself thinking about the prospects of fulfilling one of my fantasies.

We were sitting in his car, him in the drivers seat and me in the passenger seat of a not too large car. I was not sure how to begin, do we do it here or should we go to the back or get out. I wasn't sure so I asked "how do we begin?"

"My wife usually initiates the blowjob" he said "so you should take charge of the situation."

I had only seen blowjobs performed on the internet, and usually they were done in more space. Not really sure what I was doing I reached over and ran my hand along his leg, up and down his thigh getting closer to his crotch.

"Like this?" I asked.

"Yes" he replied "Keep going."

"OK, but you will let me know if I am doing it wrong?"

"Yes."

I leaned over, raising up so that I could reach into his seat better. My hand found his dick so I began squeezing it, pulling as best I could thru his pants. The car had individual seats with the emergency brake between them and the gear shift in front of that, so I positioned myself as best I could to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. With them undone he lifted his ass off the seat and pulled down his pants and underwear to his ankle, exposing his cock.

I began stroking it up and down, mimicking the actions I know felt best when I played with my own dick. The head of his cock was wet with pre-cum which helped lubricate my hand as I ran it over the tip and then back down the shaft. He began to moan as I played with his manhood which I took as a good sign.

"Please suck it" he asked.

So I positioned myself as best I could so that I could reach his cock and place my mouth over it, I slowly lowered myself and allowed it to press against my lips, I opened them slightly and used my tongue to slowly circle the tip of his cock, tasting his pre-cum.

At the time I thought his dick was pretty big, it was bigger than mine at least and probably 6 - 7" long and fairly thick. I can remember myself thinking at the time that this is it, no going back now. So I lowered myself onto his cock, allowing it to penetrate my mouth, lips squeezing the shaft as the head rubbed along the roof of my mouth. I had played with my own dick and thought I know what it would feel like, but this was different - better. The warmth of his cock on my tongue, in my mouth was so different to anything I had felt before. So amazing.

As it entered further I gagged, pulling my head away from him.

"Don't stop now" he barked "take it all in."

So I went back down on him, allowing his cock to penetrate further each time down. Getting used to the feeling of his cock in my mouth the gagging stopped and the up and down action increased. Eventually I was able to take his entire cock into my mouth, at its deepest it pushed slightly into my throat. I was not in the most comfortable position, leaning into his crotch from his right with the hand brake pushing into my stomach. I used my arms on each side of the seat to his left and right to keep myself above his cock, using my neck to bob up and down on his cock. He was moaning with each penetration and began lifting and pumping his crotch along with my rhythm.

As I was getting the hang on things he suddenly began a jerky motion, and suddenly I felt his first squirt of cum. I wasn't sure what to do or how much to expect so I slowed my rhythm, kept my lips around his cock and waited things out as he squirted several times, my mouth filled with cum as I circled his head with my tongue I could feel it tense and then relax as it released his load. After numerous squirts he relaxed and so I raised myself off his cock, keeping my lips sealed agains his cock as to not release any cum from my mouth.

I raised up and looked at him, lips closed, mouth full. I tried to speak, with limited success...

"What do I do now?" I asked as cum dribbled out the sides of my mouth.

"Swallow it!" he commanded.

Cum is a very interesting substance, it is not like anything else I had ever eaten. I used my tongue to position it to be swallowed, and I was almost successful in swallowing it all at one time. But it took a couple of tries, and I had to use my fingers to get the dribbles back in my mouth to be swallowed. But eventually it was gone, but the taste lingered in my mouth.

"Clean the rest of it up" he said, pointing to his softening dick.

So I leaned over and licked his cock and hairy balls clean of any cum that had leaked out.

He lifted reached down to grab his underwear and pants, lifted his ass off the seat and pulled them up. He zipped his pants and buckled his belt.

"Are you ready to go home now?" he asked, and reached down and raised his seat back into position. Started the car and drove off.

My dick was so hard, and I was so wet that you could see a wet spot in my pants, I could feel the wetness as we drove down the street. After a few minutes we arrived at my dorm, he pulled up to the curb and looked at me.

I wasn't sure what to say or do, so I opened the door and started to get out.

"Matt" he said, so I turned around to look at him, "do not tell anybody about this."

I closed the door and walked up to the dorm, when I reached the door he pulled away and I went inside roommate would be near by so I quickly made my way to my room and shut the door, I felt cheap like I had been used. But I was so horny, my dick was still hard as could be. I had fulfilled a fantasy but I felt like there should have been more.