First Chink

Story Info
I actively encouraged my wife's lesbian affair.
8.5k words
2.79
56.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,441 Followers

I wrote this fairly short story before the advent of cell phones but anybody hoping for a different theme will be disappointed.

*****

I arrived home from work to find my wife Diane sitting in an armchair with a woebegone expression on her face. The puffiness round her eyes told me that she had been crying, so I moved at once to comfort her, asking, "What's the matter darling?"

Diane held up her hand to tell me I should not move any closer and sobbed, "There is no easy way to tell you Colin but I've just cheated on you."

I felt as if I had been punched in the stomach, I couldn't breathe and there was no strength in my legs. I think that I actual staggered back a couple of paces until I could sink down and perch on the arm of the settee. "I promise that it will never ever happen again," my wife pleaded.

Suddenly I found my voice and shouted "Who was it - I'll kill the bastard?"

"Alice."

On hearing the name of her best friend, it felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders. I was floating - I felt I had only to flap my arms and I would soar round the room. Not only had another man's filthy cock not been inside my sweetheart but she had fulfilled a long standing fantasy. For the previous three years my most persistent daydream had been one where Diane and Alice did things to each other.

Diane and Alice worked at the same big store but in different departments. This meant that they had the same mid-week half day and were able to spend that time in each others company, either going round the shops or just hanging out together. They are both very attractive young women and have the same ripe breasts, slim waists and round bottoms. If asked to say with hand on heart, I would have to admit that Alice has the edge if only because she has an extra aura of femininity. Diane is all woman but she has enough of the feminist in her to insist that, as we both work, the housework should be equally shared where I always felt that Alice would not have made that demand.

Alice is married to Frank, a large, self opinionated, coarse and boorish man and I could never understand how such a feminine creature could have finished up with an oaf like that. At the start of the friendship, we used to socialise as a foursome, either at their house or ours and sometimes going out somewhere for the evening. I brought this arrangement to an end because I could not stand the man. I particularly disliked the way that he could not keep his hands off Diane, draping his arm around her and slapping her backside at every opportunity - although I must admit that my wife seemed less upset by his behaviour than I was. I did suggest that the two women might like to go out occasionally by themselves but this never happened and they settled for just Wednesday afternoons to do their girl talk.

I suddenly realised that Diane was glaring at me. "Why are you sitting there grinning like an idiot?" she asked angrily. "Didn't you hear what I said; I've been unfaithful to you."

"Yes I heard - you've been messing about with Alice."

"But I've had sex with someone else. Why aren't you upset?"

"Because it doesn't count with another woman. In fact I have been half hoping for a long time that you and Alice might get together with each other."

My wife relaxed but still looked puzzled. "I'm glad that you aren't upset but I don't understand why you don't think it was cheating - I certainly felt as if I was cheating when I was doing it with her."

"I'm so little upset that you have my permission to go with her any time you want. In fact you can bring her round to the house one evening and let me watch you two together."

"You are just a pervert," Diane said, still sounding cross but with a slight smile on her face.

"If I am a pervert then I'm not alone - I bet a large percentage of husbands are just the same as me."

"I'm not saying that I will do it again but it was rather nice," she admitted relaxing into her chair.

I moved off the arm of the settee onto the seat, patted the cushion beside me and invited "Come over here and tell me exactly what happened right from the start."

When she was comfortably snuggled up against me she began. "Alice wasn't at work this morning so I went round to her flat to see if she was ill. She was in a dreadful state, shuddering all over and crying. I gathered that Frank had made her do something really horrible. We were sitting together with me cuddling her and after a few minutes she started to calm down. I happened to look down just as she looked up - our heads were very close and something made me lower my face and kiss her on the mouth. It was longer than a quick kiss but I kept my lips closed."

"And then?" I interrupted the picture vivid in my head.

"Just as I started to move my head away, she got a hand behind my neck, pulled it back hard and the next moment we were kissing madly with our mouths open and tongues going like snakes. When she jerked me down I had put a hand on her breast to steady myself. It felt so warm and soft that I left it there and as we kissed I found that could feel her nipple. I got really exited stroking it with my thumb. I was still wearing my work skirt and while all that was going on, Alice had pulled it up and got her hand inside my panties. I felt so wet already but when she started playing with my clit and putting her fingers inside me I went crazy. We finished up stripped to the waist, sucking each other's tits and frigging the other off. That was all we did but it felt wonderful."

"If it was so wonderful why had you been crying when I got home?" I needed to know.

"When I was with Alice I went a bit crazy but as soon as I left her flat I started to feel bad. I thought it was cheating whether I had sex with a man or a woman and I'm so relieved that you don't mind at all."

"What had Frank done to upset Claire in the first place?"

Diane pulled away slightly. "I don't know if I should tell you, Alice was confiding in me."

"Come on," I urged. "I won't tell anybody and I am very pleased at what it led to."

"It has been going on a long time," my wife said slowly. "Frank is a real bastard and you were right to dislike him from the start. For more than a year he has been taking men back to their flat and making Alice have sex with them - she doesn't know if it was just a favour to his mates or if money changed hands. Alice says that after the first two or three she didn't mind that too much but then it got worse. There is a certain car park where lots of stuff goes on, I think it's called 'dogging'. Well he takes her there and she has to suck men's cocks in their truck - some of the men come looking for it and Frank finds others for her to look after. She knows that he charges for that but it can't be much because one of the ones she did was a student. It started as a dare to prove that she loved him and the first time she only sucked one guy off but the next time it was three. Now she doesn't bother counting. Alice told me that that since she got used to it she quite likes sucking the younger men and the student but hates doing it to old men. "

Listening to this, the responsible part of me was horrified but a base element in my nature caused me to become instantly aroused as the mental image of two pairs of bare tits pressed together was replaced by one of Alice with a fat cock down her throat. My train of thought was interrupted by Diane saying, "I forgot to mention that one time she had to have full sex with a stranger while lots of others watching through the truck windows."

"If she doesn't like it, why the hell does Alice stay with the swine?" It was a question that anybody would ask."

"I did bring that up with her," Diane agreed but then paused before adding, "Apparently Frank is very good in bed - she can't face the thought of losing the good times with him."

"If this has been going on for so long and Alice puts up with it because he's got an extra big cock or something, why the hell is she suddenly so upset today?"

"Frank has pushed it even further," my wife explained. "Last night he said that he was taking her to a party but she found herself at a house where there were three black men and a black woman. Frank told the black men to treat Alice like the slut she was and then cleared off to another room with the women. The three males took him at his word, calling her a slag and a bitch, fucking her over and over again in all ways possible and also slapping her around."

"Christ," I said in real shock - it was a relief to find that even the unethical part of my character balked at that.

"Now do you see why I needed to comfort her - I just didn't realise that it would get out of hand like that."

"I certainly understand and you must keep on comforting her," I agreed enthusiastically. "Give her as much comfort as she needs and don't worry about me."

That night and for the following week I enjoyed the best sex of my life. I was in a constant frenzy, inspired partly by mental pictures of female to female practices but mainly from imagining the lovely Alice engaged in any of the activities described. Diane was equally hot but whether aroused by the whole thing or only her close encounter of the lesbian kind I did not know. When the following Wednesday came I could not keep still at work and this provoked several amused comment of the 'cat on a hot tin roof' variety. Arriving home in a rush I found my wife sitting with a big smile on her face. "Yes we did," she confirmed," - and this time we did a lot more."

As I sat eagerly down by her side to hear the update, Diane mused, "Over the years I've quite enjoyed sucking your prick but wouldn't describe it as my favourite sex activity. Because of this it puzzled me why you got so much pleasure with your head between my legs for so long but now I know the answer. I don't know it was the taste, the smell or just because she was squirming so much in response to what I was doing to her. I actually made her cum and almost had an orgasm myself just feeling the inside of her pussy while it happened."

I made her go through it again, in minute by minute, detail but it added nothing significant to that described above. When Diane had finished, I said brightly, "You two deserve more than just a measly afternoon together so why don't you invite her round here one evening a week.

Quite deliberately I had avoided mention of me being present but my wife was ahead of me. She gave laugh and squeezed my hand, "I'm not too keen on the idea of you watching but thinking of you, I did mention that possibility to her. She said 'No'. Alice is rather shy, especially with you - she thinks you are a lovely guy but not in a sexual way - if you must know she thinks you are too soft." I didn't like hearing Alice's unflattering opinion of me and it reduced my sympathy for her being badly treated by the rougher type of man that she obviously preferred.

"However," Diane told me with a big smile on her face, "Frank doesn't get home until two or three o'clock in the mornings on Friday nights - Alice thinks he is shagging some tart or other. Well I have provisionally agreed to go round there then, if that is OK with you." I did agree but with less enthusiasm than had I been endorsing adoption of my plan.

For the next month Diane enjoyed alternate sex twice a week and I got to hear all the dirty details. There was only one new thing of note and that was a slight criticism of my oral technique. "I used to think that nobody could possibly be better at pussy sucking than you but Alice is," Diane told me one night. "You sometimes tend to drift off the right spot but Alice never does and she knows instinctively when to be a bit rough and when being delicate will feel a lot better." I laughed this off by suggesting that the lady might like to call round to give me tips.

It was still a very good month because although not maintaining the tempo of that first week I continued enjoying a greatly enhanced sex life. Diane generally got home from Alice's at 1 a.m. and I was always waiting in bed eager for her to slide in beside me to relate all that she had done. It was the sixth such visit when she got straight into the shower and spent rather a long time in there but I thought nothing of it because it was a particularly clammy night. However, when she finally joined me, Diane said only 'Goodnight' and rolled over as if to go to sleep. I wasn't standing for that, so I sat up, switched on the light and said, "Come on, you know I want to know everything that happened, while I have been waiting patiently for you at home."

With the bedclothes pulled over her head, Diane mumbled, "You won't like it."

"I won't know if I will like it or not until you tell me," I laughed, a picture of them fucking each other with double headed dildoes flooding my mind."

My wife made a small hole in the covers and peered up at me with one eye. "Frank came home early and caught us at it," she said.

"What did he do, hit the roof?"

"No - he sat down in a chair and told us to carry on," Diane reported giving me the benefit of both her eyes.

She was right, I did not like it one little bit. Watching had been my dearest wish for so long and yet that uncouth sod had blundered back from whatever and had the thing fall right in his lap. "Did you carry on?" I asked desperately hoping that the answer would be negative.

Diane nodded. "Alice didn't seem to mind him being there and she had just given me the most fantastic orgasm so I owed her one." My wife seemed to have more to say so I held back my next question and I was right because she continued slowly, "While I was crouched down with my head between her legs, Frank came up behind and put his cock in me. I was very wet so it went in a long way quite easily."

I went into an instant repetition of the 'punch in the guts, breathless routine. When I made no response (except possibly a choking sound), Diane went on in a flat factual voice, "He ejaculated after only a few thrusts then pulled out and went round to make Alice suck him stiff again. While she was doing that he gave me that evil grin of his and told me it was a long time since he had been in such a nice tight cunt."

I waited silently for her to continue. Perhaps I was incapable of speech but what any can husband say when faced by such an announcement?

"Then Frank fucked me again. This time Alice wasn't involved, his thing went all the way in and he carried on for much longer."

Again Diane Paused expectantly. There were many possible questions but the one I picked was the one I think most husbands would have asked. "How big is his cock?"

"I didn't see it properly but it felt absolutely massive inside me."

It is funny how in times of crisis one tends to quibble over details. "You must have had a good look while Alice was sucking the damn thing," I objected.

"I had a good idea what was going to happen next so I deliberately didn't look."

"In that case, why didn't you leave?"

"I don't think Frank would have let me."

"But you didn't even try."

"Frank was in a dangerous mood and I was afraid he would take it out on Alice if I did go. Besides, he had already fucked me so I didn't think it was significant whether he did it again or not," my wife explained.

"Did he make you cum?"

"Colin, you don't need to know that - all that matters is that I didn't want any part of what happened right from the start."

"Did he make you cum?" I repeated my question in a more demanding manner.

"Yes." The single word affirmative was said in a totally flat voice.

"During the first time or the second?"

"Both. If you must know he made me cum a load of times altogether."

"You enjoyed it," I accused.

"I didn't enjoy it," Diane said patiently. "When you and me make love, while we're screwing you know how much trouble you have trying to touch my G-spot. Well his penis is so big that it was pressing or rubbing against my G-spot all the time. I had orgasms just because of that - it was a purely physical reaction to stimulation and I had no control over it at all."

Diane closed her eyes and kind of slumped so I took pity and switched of the light, allowing that any further questions would have to wait. We did not make love but snuggled up in each others arms. After a few minutes of lying in silence my wife said with feeling, "I am never going back to that bloody flat ever."

You can bring Alice back here - I promise that I won't burst in on you," I suggested helpfully.

"I'm going to stop all that as well. If Alice and I hadn't started messing with each other in the first place then none of this would have happened," she said firmly.

I think that part of me must have become completely numb. The worst thing that I could imagine had actually happened and yet, as I drifted off to sleep, my dominant emotion was one of disappointment that I would be hearing no more titillating tales of female on female activity.

We did not speak again about what had happened because in reality there was nothing more to say. I think that I pretty effectively blocked it from my mind. This was partly from adopting the homily about 'spilt milk' and partly from rationalising that it had effectively been rape not cheating - and no man can blame a woman if it happens to her. During the next two weeks we did have sex but only occasionally and neither of us had any real enthusiasm. Life was kind of flat - I honestly did believe that had the lesbian affair continued, we might have got back to normal fairly easily.

It was a Friday evening just as we were settling down to watch TV when the phone rang. "It's Alice - she wants me to go round to see her," Diane told me with her hand over the mouthpiece. I started to shake my head but my wife continued in a brighter voice, "She says that Frank has been arrested and won't be released from the police station until Monday morning at the earliest." That changed everything so I switched to nodding as Diane relayed, "She says we needn't do any of the other stuff but she does need to talk."

"Tell her to come round here - I'll go to the pub until closing."

Diane passed on my suggestion but then reported, "Alice has a nasty black eye and doesn't want anyone to see her."

I watched her drive off in the car with my spirits enjoying a sudden surge. The object of the mission was conversation but I secretly hoped that she would bring back news of sexual activity. For the first two hours I was buoyed up by optimism but then feelings of anxiety started to build in the pit of my stomach. Usually, as mentioned, I went to bed and stayed eagerly awake but I was so tense that I was still downstairs when I heard her key in the door. I ran through to meet her and one glance at her face was enough to tell me that my fears had not been unfounded. "What happened - did Frank turn up again?"

Diane shook her head. "He was already there. Alice tricked me - Frank made her do it."

"Did he - you know?"

"Yes - he's been fucking me almost continuously all night."

Despite the news, I had gone to my wife and now I gently led her through to sit down. "Why ever did she do that when she is meant to be your best friend?" I asked.

"There was a gap of a few minutes when Frank went to the loo and she told me why then. He threatened that if she didn't ring he would take her to see the black men again only instead of just three there would be six of them. Alice says she was terrified and she also said that she thought I didn't mind Frank doing it to me as much as I pretended."

"But she's a woman - surely she knows that orgasms are triggered physically with no connection to emotion," I protested with the disdain for ignorance displayed by those with new knowledge.

"Alice said that she based her impression more on things I called out while it was happening but I have no memory of ever saying those words."

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,441 Followers