First Class Throwdown

Story Info
Denise goes undercover as a flight attendant.
2.3k words
2.26
31k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alias: Carlie Christina (C.C.) Sorenston, new flight attendant

Mission: To rescue a flight full of world leaders from terroist plot

Location: A flight en route to a world summit in San Francisco from New York City

For my new mission, I had to go undercover as a flight attendant for a new airline. The new airline I had been referred to is Fairway Airlines. The airline was developed and created by wealthy Canadian billionaire Steven St. John, who also runs a multilmillion dollar company that specializes in real estate and entertainment over in Nova Scotia. His net worth is the billions, 340 billion to be exact.

Fairway Airlines first debuted in Montreal five years ago. Right now, the airline hopes to expand the airline to the United States by opening up hubs in New York City, Los Angeles, Atlanta, and Miami, then expanding to other major U.S. cities later in the year. I had gone through the training for new flight attendants and such. I went to the hub at the LaGuardia where I was assigned. There were also going to be several world leaders and diplomats on board because of a world summit in San Francisco coming in three days. I had been informed on from the boss about a group of airline terrorists trying to make an attack so I have to thwart the plan before it's too late. The last thing flyers need to worry about is another United Flight 93.

I was assigned to the cockpit on the first class section. There, I met with four other flight attendants. First, there's Vanessa from Tallahassee who has dark red hair and blue eyes. Then, there's Tommy from Denver whose taking flight attending as a second job. Next come the twins Felicia and Farrah from Philidelphia. Last but not least, Adam from Omaha who is also new to the job. After exchanging intros with them, it's time for the passengers to arrive. As part of my alias, I wore a long, black, wavy wig with brown highlights with my flight attendant uniform and since I had to follow current TSA regulations I had to leave my weapons at headquarters. But I can be very resourceful. The first class cabin was full of ambassadors, world leaders, movie stars, millionaires, etc. I had to be sure to keep my eyes on for anything or anyone suspicious, mainly terrorists and/or hijackers. Once everyone boarded, it was time to make sure the passengers know about airplane safety.

An hour later, everyone was buckled up and ready for take off. The other flight attendants and I were serving passengers their drinks, champagne, and all. While working, I was being hit on by a hunky, young, handsome millionaire heir named Ivan Cavendish. He had short black hair and green eyes. As I poured his drink, he smiled at me and tried to make small talk. He flirted with me and then led me to the Mile High Club for a quickie session. After that, I went into the cockpit to restock the cart while the passengers were watching a movie, listening to music, reading, or napping. I heard a male voice blasted "ALRIGHT NOBODY MOVE!" and the passengers screamed, panicked, and were alarmed. Many of them even prayed they would make it out alive.

I looked to see what went on and there was a guy dressed in black along with six other hijackers. They were fully-equipped with several guns, knives, etc. The hijackers wanted all the passengers to give them their money, jewelry, etc. Knowing and sensing that everybody's lives were in serious danger, I asked Tommy to create a diversion by accidentally dropping an empty vodka bottle. While the hijackers were distracted, I ran out and went into fight mode. Everyone watched in panic and fear. Few of the passengers even cheered. I first attacked one of them with a MMA-style takedown and pulled a capoiera on one of the others. Then, I took his knife and slashed the leader's back from behind. The leader then turned around and I spin-kicked him in the face. The other hijacker was behind me. So I turned around, took an ambassador's glass of gin on the rocks, took a sip, spat in his face, and stabbed him in the gut with the knife. I worked my Krav Maga on both the leader and the hijacker. I took the gun and shot them twice in the chest. I noticed the other hijacker with his .357 was heading to the pilot's area. I chased him down, wrapped my left leg around his waist, and threw him down on the floor. I then punched his masked face several times till he was a bloody mess. After that, I went after the two other hijackers who were at the business class section.

Once I got into business class, one of them had a businesswoman held hostage with a gun to her head, so I took a briefcase from above compartment and threw it to his face, missing the businesswoman. Once she ran free, I got jujitsu on the hijacker's ass. Then, I did a cartwheel, wrapped his head with my legs, and flipped him hard on to the floor before breaking his neck with my hands. I threw down the other hijacker, grabbed the gun, and shot him down there three times. Everyone panicked, screamed in their seats but calmed down later.

"Four down, three to go." I thought to myself as I ran back to first class. One hijacker was at the cockpit with a bowing knife in his hand, so I got out an empty gin bottle and hit him over the head with it, I asked Vanessa and the other flight attendants to restrain the hijacker with some rope and cords. Then, I heard two shots from the pilot's area. When I got there, the co-pilot was wounded in the arm while the lead pilot was about to be next. I elbowed his head, reached for his gun, high-kicked him in the chest, and I took a pen and stabbed him in the neck. Once the hijacker was dead, I checked the co-pilot's pulse which was waning. I told lead pilot to make sure he's not dying.

"Attention passengers, this is your flight attendant and temporary pilot Carlie Christina speaking. Is everyone okay?" I said over the loudspeaker while flying on Auto-pilot. Everyone on board shouted yes, "Thank you Jesus", among other things. Then, I switched over to maunal so I can land the plane.

"The armed hijackers have been apprehended by yours truly. We're about to make an emergency landing in Las Vegas. I've also contacted the ATF, SWAT team, police, fire department, coroners, and EMTs. I've also just been informed that everyone's luggage has been transported to the airport. Everyone, I'm going to need you to remain seated and have your seat belt fastened because we're about to make an emergency landing which will be a little bumpy. Remain calm and hold on tight." I added.

Once I landed the plane on Las Vegas International Airport after 5 or 6 hours, all the passengers felt a few bumps on the otherwise smooth landing.

"Ladies and gentleman, we have arrived in Las Vegas. At this time, EMTs and the Las Vegas Police are boarding the plane. Everyone remain seated while EMTs, paramedics, and others do their jobs. Feel free to make some calls." I spoke.

"How is he?" I asked the pilot.

"I'm with a doctor. He's gonna live." He replied.

I looked out the window to see firetrucks, police cars, SWAT trucks, etc. I released the inflatable evacuation slides and life rafts. "Ladies and gentlemen, at this time I want everyone to gather their items from the overhead compartments and make a line at the nearest exit. On behalf of everyone on Fairway Airlines, I want to thank you for flying with us and hopefully something like never happens again." While everyone gathered their things, I talked with a travel agent on board to everyone make reservations in Las Vegas.

After being a little shaken by all the excitement, I gathered Vanessa and the other flight attendants to get ourselves ready to greet and comfort all the passengers. Then, we greeted all the passengers as they got off the plane. They even thanked us for saving their lives. Once all the passengers left, the EMT and paramedics carried the wounded pilot on a stretcher while SWAT, FBI, and others got up all the hijackers. The police also help most of the passengers get their things that the hijackers tried to steal from them. I contacted the boss at SECTION A headquarters and he congratulated me on another job well done.

News reporters from all over reported the story and even interviewed me and the crew. I didn't want to take all the credit. I met up with Ivan and two of his hot, rich friends named Ethan and Theo outside the plane. Ethan's an aspiring actor whose dad runs a major movie studio while Theo is the model/actor/aspiring veterinarian with a soft spot for animals They were going to check in at the Bellagio and invited me go out on a group date with them in Las Vegas. I had accepted the invitation. Before that, the other flight attendants and I were getting thanks and gratitude from everyone. I got myself into the airport, rented a silver Mercedes Benz convertible, and met with Ivan and company at the Bellagio with a suitcase in tow. I called Doug in San Diego who was already in physical rehab after the terrorist ambush in Iraq just to check on him. After checking in and getting my hotel key room, I went to Ivan's suite. Ivan, Ethan, and Theo were happy to see me. Ethan and Theo said they were even turned on after watching me kicking flight hijacker ass. Ivan was tall, dark, handsome in person. His friends Ethan and Theo weren't bad on the eyes either. Ethan had chocolate brown eyes and dark brown hair while Theo had reddish brown hair and blue eyes. All three of them have toothpaste commercial-perfect smiles.

"Mind if we get to know you better?" Theo asked with a sexy grin on his face.

I replied, "I don't mind that at all."

Ivan made the first move, kissing my lips first. His hands took their time taking off my flight navy blue and green attendant uniform. Ethan kissed my neck while Theo fondled my breasts. I took off my black heels as I sat on the king-size bed with them. Suddenly, Ethan and Theo looked at their watches and left for lunch.

"We gotta go, Ivan. We're going out to lunch. Nice to meet you, Carlie. We'll see you soon for our group date." Theo said as he and Ethan stimutaneously blew a kiss to me. I waved bye to them as Ivan and I were alone in the suite.

"I thought maybe we can be alone to make up for the quickie at the Mile High Club." Ivan said as he smiled at me.

"I don't mind that at all." I said to him as I kissed his lips.

As we kissed, he slowly unbuttoned my blouse one by one. I then pulled the shirt off of his male model perfect body. I thought to myself I swear he moonlights as a model when he's not being an heir or an entrepreneur. Once I was in my white lace underwear, I took off my shoes and kissed him on the lips again. After the kiss, Ivan pulled the covers off of the bed. He then continue to kiss my lips as he unhooked my bra, setting my breasts free.

"Ever think of being a lingerie model? Because you sure have the body for it." He said flirting with me.

I was flattered by the compliment as he kissed my inner thighs. After that, Ivan laid on the bed as he positioned his face between my thighs. He kissed and licked my pussy while he unzipped his jeans and stroked his cock. I could tell he was very good with his mouth and his hands. I felt my female juices leak into his mouth while his tongue flickered against my clit. After that, his cock was all nice, hard, and ready to get inside. He took out a condom from his jean pocket and slid it on to his cock. I turned around and got up as he sat back, enjoying my naked female form.

"For a heroic flight attendant, you have a very sexy body." Ian said to me in enjoyment.

I got on top of him as he slid his cock into my hot, wet pussy. He held on to me while I rocked my body against his. He smiled at me as his hands stroked all over my body. Ivan sat up and kissed my breasts while he was at it. We climaxed stimutaneously and kissed each other's lips as I fell into his arms.

"That was incredible." Ivan said to me as he smiled.

" I concur, Ivan the Terrific!" I happily replied.

"I'm flattered." he said to me.

Hours later, I got myself all dressed up for my group date with Ivan, Ethan, and Theo. We went clubbing, dined out, shopped, and had a ball in Las Vegas. The next morning I got a call from boss at SECTION A headquarters saying that I'm needed for the next mission. That and all the ambassdors and world leaders will be in San Francisco for the global summit as planned. I booked myself a flight to another destination for my next mission.

As me and the fellows said our goodbyes at the airport, Ivan said to me, "If you're ever in Los Angeles, look us up."

"I sure will." I said to them.

Until next mission. Denise.

THE END