First Come

Story Info
First time I came with a girl.
1.1k words
3.75
17k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nineteen and fantastically beautiful. Short dark hair, strong and silky. You could grab that hair in handfuls and she just purred. She was strong, her body toned and tight. Not huge boobs, but nice, and soft and sexy. Tight jeans always hid the delights of her tush, but I could run my hands over her buns with her permission, and they always felt good. I had dated her in high school for a short time, but we both got distracted with other partners. Amazingly we were both still virgins when we graduated, and somehow found each other again in the local Western bar on ladies night.

The night we hooked up we ended up making out in her little entry foyer. Her sister and her boyfriend making out in the darkened hallway just behind us. Just like before she was hot and squirming, but somehow tonight was different. As our tongues fought for supremacy her hips started moving differently. Like most of our previous make out sessions, we were standing, kind of hidden in the dark corner of the little foyer. Normally it had been a long french kissing episode with a little fondling over the top of her blouse and bra.

Tonight was different. As we kissed, her hips began to move against mine. Of course I already had a hard on, so with her grinding I was getting pretty turned on. As I ran my hands through her hair, she pulled her mouth from mine and whispered in my ear.

"Put your finger in."

I almost passed out with excitement. I brought my right hand down from her hair and pressed it against her pubes through her tight jeans. She urgently pushed her crotch against my hand. I had never felt her so horny. With my second finger rigid, I rubbed it up and down the seam of her jeans, grinding her jeans against her clit. She groaned with excitement.

Now wondering if she might have second thoughts, I slid my hand up to the button on her jeans. I struggled with it for a moment, her jeans were tight. Suddenly it broke free and her jeans opened at the waist. My hand trembling, I gently tugged on the zipper and pulled it all the way down. She had pulled a little apart from me to help me with the awkwardness of doing this. Her grinding had stopped for a moment. Not waiting to get into her panties, I simply rubbed a couple of fingers against her pussy outside the cotton covering. She squirmed and let out a small cat like purr. I was shocked her panties were soaked, the strong aroma of pussy came up to my inquisitive nostrils. I pushed the thin cotton material into the cleft of her pussy lips, and she groaned. Her hip gyrations started again as she began to excitedly hump my hand. I suddenly heard a similar moan from her sister farther back in the hallway behind us. I found myself wondering if this had been discussed with the sisters as the joint next step in their relationship with my buddy and I. I couldn't care less, this was really exciting.

I boldly slid my hand to the top of her panties and then in one movement down over her soft pubic hair and into her dripping vagina. She was open and soft and juicy. Words could not describe the feeling of how incredible her pussy felt. First one finger then two made their way as far up her as I could manage from our standing position. Within minutes of my pistoning my fingers into her, her legs clamped around my hand and I felt her whole body judder in an orgasm. She slumped against me, her head on my shoulder and went limp as she fought to catch her breath. She lifted her head after a few moments and breathed into my ear.

"Thank you baby, see you tomorrow."

Without even another kiss, or even zipping up her jeans, she turned and left me standing there. My dick hard as a rock and balls blue as ice.

I sighed in frustration, grabbed my cock through my jeans and gave it a hard squeeze. Promising myself a good jacking off session when I got home. I momentarily glanced up the darkened hallway to see if my buddy needed a ride home, but from the gasping and groaning going on back there it sounded like he was having more luck than me, so I left without a word.

The next night she greeted me in the same little foyer, well lit this time, and she was dressed to the nines. We were going out for dinner, a fancy place so she was in her best jeans, and with a sexy chainmail type top on that you could see her black bra through. I could hear her sister in the front room joking and talking with some friends. Naturally I headed down the hallway of the apartment toward the front room. As I passed her bedroom though, she pulled me into it. She pushed the door closed behind me, and suddenly she had her arms around me and in my hair. She pressed her kick ass body tightly against mine, and started that hip gyration thing like she had the previous night. Without breaking the kiss, she pulled me towards her single bed, and fell backward onto it, pulling me on top of her. Her lips never broke contact once, and her hips were moving even more vigorously now I was on top of her. She wrapped her legs around mine, and pressed her pelvis tight against the obvious bulge that was my rock hard cock. Knowing exactly what she was doing to me, she ground her pelvis against my hard-on, sliding her denim clad lips over my erection, massaging, almost milking my poor cock until my breathing was ragged. Her tongue was jammed in my mouth, I had to break free to breath and I managed a strangled,

"I'm gonna come."

She purred,

"Good c'mon then big boy come. Come hard!"

As she said those magic words her writhing hips seemed to mold themselves around my body and I could feel her mound pushing against my throbbing cock. I came and came and came.

Finally catching by breath, and once the fireworks had stopped going off in my head, I rolled off her still squirming body and took stock. I had a huge spreading wet stain on the front of my jeans. She looked over and smiled and said,

"I guess we better get you cleaned up before dinner baby."