First Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the-" Was all he could manage as the latex lips pushed down hard on his own and French kissed him, cutting off his surprised voice. As he tried to reach up to remove the affectionate lips he found the tentacles along his arms crossed over at his inner elbow, preventing him from reaching it. The lips deepened their kiss when its latex tongue probed Marks mouth deeper. Try as he might, Mark was either unable to get an angle to remove the lips.. or they were too distracting.

Growling with frustration at the lips Mark ploughed on.

Barely a hundred paces further, two more tentacles - the biggest ones yet - snaked out of the latex at the base of his spine, encircled his hips and started sliding down and around his thighs. The slid down between his hip and pelvis, under his balls and out and around his thighs, causing Mark to shudder hard. Stopping briefly he looked down in fascination as his legs were slowly bound by the tentacles.

Mark also noticed a blackness around the edge of his vision and thought the latex had finally covered all of his face, leaving his eyes and nostrils clear of the stuff.

He moaned a little as he felt the leg tentacles start to bond with his skin suit and then tighten around him, and at the incessant kissing of the lips.

Difficult to even walk now he managed to shuffle the rest of the way to his car. Mark found it hard to bend his knees due to the tight coils of the tentacles on his legs and around his crotch. But he did manage to eventually get to the car.

Looking around, Mark could see no other cars... or anyone to help him. Thinking there was no alternative, mark awkwardly leaned back and raised a hand, ready to smash a window.

Swinging down, a wad of latex suddenly sprouted from the tip of his arm tentacle and form a large latex sponge over his hand. A sudden tightening of the tentacle around said arm mean Mark was unable to break the window.

Oh for fucks sake!

Leaning back, Mark again swung at the window with his balled hand, but with the same result.

Having a quick look around for a branch or something to break the window for him, Mark spotted a sizeable rock. Smiling into the forceful kiss from the latex lips Mark felt them smile back, and suck upon his own lower lip. As they formed a grin, Mark went to step over to get the rock... but found he could not move his legs.

Oh no!

The coils around his legs had grown.. and hardened. He did find he could still bend his knees... But any attempt to raise his foot was pushed back by the tentacles.

Before he could even think of what to do next, two more tentacles snaked out from his spine, slipped under his arms and hovered at his chest. Looking down over the latex kissing him he saw the head of each of the new tentacles form their own lips and teeth - all blacker than the night - then strike down with sudden swiftness onto his exposed nipples.

No! Nooooooo!!

Both the lips on his nipples and his lips grinned again as the sucked upon him. Mark felt the latex deepen the unwanted kiss, feeling its tongue coil around his own. At the same time the lips upon his nipples sucked and squeezed them between their teeth.

A sudden hard vibration from around his cock caused him to fall to his hands and knees on the ground.

Hopelessly turned on Mark was on the verge of release when a glint caught his eye... Looking up Mark saw a thin tentacle sprouting from his spine curve around him and hang in the air before him. Dangling from its tip were his car keys.

Despite his seriously aroused and delirious state, the fog cleared from his mind.

What the fuck? It had them the whole time??!

*Get them!*

Despite the relentlessness of the latex surrounding him, Mark made a desperate reach for the keys.

He managed to catch them!

But then they slipped through his hand onto the ground.

Grasping for it again he managed to slip a finger each side of the keyring and lift it up. Holding it up Mark managed a triumphant smile. That's when he felt yet one more tentacle snake its way around from his back to his waist, around his front. Forming the biggest pair of lips yet, they smiled and opened wide... and envelope his ridged cock.

Ahhhhh!

Dropping the now forgotten key once more Mark fell to his knees and looked as he felt the tentacle slowly slide down his cock. It seemed as though it was lined with small ribs and bumps.

And he could feel every single moment and millimetre of it around him.

His cock hardened to heights Mark had never known. Groaning with desperation he watched the lips engulf his cock to the hilt and then squeeze slowly in a sucking motion.

Mark fell to his elbows as he felt the tentacle squeeze and suck his cock harder than the suit alone.

In a delirious state of arousal he again saw glimpse of the car key, they were within reach!... But his cock, lips and nipples was getting too much attention.

I'm going to cum!

Feeling the relentless action of the latex tentacle around him and the tight squeezing of his new bodysuit and other tentacles Mark tensed up and groaned loudly into his gag as he came harder than ever before in his life.

Aaahhhhhhhhh!! Marks mind blanked out as he succumbed to the ravenous actions of the being that once looked like a spider. Mark could even feel the tentacle suck the semen from his cock, as if its very life was dependant on it.

Breathing hard Mark managed to open his eyes despite his cock continuing to be massaged within its new home. He again saw the key and reached out for it...

.. Only to find his arm could not move.

Oh no!

Struggling against the tentacles restricting his arms, Mark could then feel the suit expand again. Despite this he again reached for the key, but found the tentacles too strong for him.

Exhausted from his long run, the restricted movements, the shock of the latex spider and now the biggest orgasm of his life, Mark relaxed his arms, exhausted.

He barely registered The Stuff had begun pulling his hands behind his back and his body onto the ground on his side, allowing the tentacles encompassing his legs to draw them back to bond with his hands, holding him in a hog-tie on the ground. His kissing tentacle partner never stopped for a moment. His nipples were helplessly trapped in their own prison, and his cock was never granted reprieve from its new home.

As Mark could only look at his key and car and freedom he did not notice the latex on his back form eight legs from the mass on his back. Big legs. Long black skinny legs that met the ground and slowly lifted the neatly bound Mark off the ground.

Marks last sight was of his receding car as the creature carried him off to its lair, unable to do anything to stop his own capture.

Fucking spiders...

12