First Contact Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers

Suddenly, Sue raised herself from her oral devotion to Helen's slit, shouting;

"No! Not inside me."

She pulled herself off Peter's prong when he was on the out-stroke, deftly dismounted from Helen and seized Peter's about-to-go-off weapon in her hand, wanking it firmly. Peter exploded another great dose of his super-spunk over Helen's body. Belly and tits benefiting mostly, streaking the material of her scanty garment, but a significant amount reached Helen's face and my thrusting body.

Six weeks ago, the idea of another man's semen splashing onto me would have repelled me, but now, it seemed quite normal. It did, however, put me off my stroke and I slipped out of Helen's mouth. My moment was lost. I was close to feeding Helen a helping of cum. I considered a hand-finish, but decided against it. Sue had taken charge. As delicately as a cat lapping up drips of cream, Sue scoured Helen's body lapping up the drops of Peter's cream. When she reached Helen's face, they kissed. Not a friendly peck, but a deep passionate kiss that seemed even more intimate that the cunt-kisses. They stayed like this, men forgotten, embracing and kissing. Eventually, Sue came up for air and crawled up Helen's body until she was straddling Helen's face. She lowered her juicy cunt onto Helen's mouth, queening her.

I love it when Sue does this with me. It leaves my hands free to roam over her body and usually, ends with me wanking myself as I lick her. Helen did the same, exploring Sue with her hands, then reaching down to her own pleasure pit, pulling open the lips and pushing fingers of each hand into the oily hole, finger-fucking herself, then pulling out to tease her clit to orgasm, timing it to coincide with Sue's.

Sue dismounted and bent down to kiss Helen on the mouth, tasting herself. She whispered something to Helen, who nodded and positioned herself on all fours. Sue turned to me and said;

"Fuck Helen up her arse."

This did surprise me. My cock must be half as thick again as Peter's, even if he used that hole frequently, mine would stretch it. I looked at Helen, she nodded, saying;

"Yes. I want it."

Not one to disappoint a lady, I shuffled into position behind her. Peter found a tube of lubricant and handed it to Sue. This was my chance to shine. Peter had the advantage when it came to dispensing double helpings of cum, but my cannon was of a much larger calibre. Helen was about to get the buggering of her life.

As delicious as anal sex is, it can be rather clinical, a lot of preparation is required due to the lack of natural lubrication. But the preparation can be part of the act, as Sue adroitly demonstrated. She ran the tip of her tongue down Helen's crack, from the bony 'tail' to the clenched anal ring, probing inside with her stiffened tongue-tip before using her fingers to lovingly apply the clear slippery lube to Helen's offered pucker, slipping a finger, then two inside, to prepare the way for the much larger intruder. She wiped the surplus onto my bulging tip, I presented it at Helen's rear entrance and pushed. No progress. I could see that I was in the right place. I pushed harder, Helen relaxed slightly and my knob popped in with a squelch, accompanied by a loud gasp from Helen. I paused to allow her to accustom to my size, then pushed again, gaining entry by a couple of inches and drawing a yell of pain from Helen. Another pause, another push, another two inches, another cry, until I was up to my balls. She was unbelievably tight. I started gently thrusting, the passage becoming easier as I pumped. Helen's cries became less and I was able to fuck the tight passage with the vigour that my body was demanding. I knew that it would be over quickly, I roared as what felt like a prize-winning amount of spunk flooded into Helen's entrails.

With my final thrust, Helen collapsed onto the bed with me on top, still inside her. Concerned about all of my weight on her, I pulled out and rocked back onto my knees. Helen's arse still gaped open, my spunk welling back from the plundered hole.

My cock felt as though it had been filleted, my balls drained. I rolled aside and declared myself hors de combat, out of the game, fucked. The others made no comment, Peter opened another bottle of wine and we lounged, chatting, sipping wine.

Eventually the foreplay resumed, initially the girls with each other, fondling and kissing. Peter joined in and soon the play became more intense, licking and sucking joined fondling and kissing. I started to feel left out. I felt the first stirrings of re-arousal in my cock, soon I was up to full hardness. This did not escape the attention of the girls and they turned their attention to me, leaving Peter to wank his own cock. Four female hands and two mouths soon invigorated what I had thought was beyond recovery.

Helen straddled me, guided my tip to her entrance and slid slowly down. She felt wet and open, as though her hole had been lubricated, but it was all Helen. She rode me for a few seconds. I felt Peter kneel between my thighs. Sue took his stiff prick and smeared it with lube. I expected a repeat of Sue's double penetration. But this time with Helen as the meat in the sandwich. I felt Peters cock nudge against mine. His aim's off, I thought. Odd, because Sue was guiding him. I felt him push, still against me. Then my sex-fuddled brain registered his intention, he was going into the hole already occupied by my cock!

I had seen clips on the web showing double vaginal penetration, but never expected to experience it. The underside of Peter's cock rasped against mine as he forced an entry, Helen was mewing, stretched unmercifully, but loving it. Sue put her face close to mine and said;

"Keep still, let Peter fuck both of you."

Peter started to pump. His cock rubbing against the underside ridge of mine, Helen was screaming as two close-to-bursting organs threatened to split her open. This was the closest I had ever been to a homosexual act. The four of us had come a long way over the past few weeks, but was this too far? It was too late to protest, Peter was starting to come. His thrusts became more erratic. He pushed in deep and his cum rushed from him into the furthest recesses of his wife's crammed cock-pit, washing hotly over my prick as it did so. I was coming too. My mind went into a kind of sexual hyper-drive as my own contribution boiled out of my prick to join the cocktail swirling inside Helen's abused cunt. In the erotic delirium that happens only with the most powerful of orgasms, thoughts flashed across my mind like lightning bolts;

"What would it be like to lick another man's spunk from a woman's cunt?"

"What would it be like to have a cock gush cum into my mouth?"

"What would it be like to be fucked in the arse?"

I think that I passed out for a few seconds, my last conscious thought was;

"What next?"

Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers
12