First Contact Pt. 06

Story Info
Shopping.
3.8k words
4.77
12.7k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers

As he stepped off the train, Mark felt the tight latex body suit under his clothing cling to his skin and caress his body gently with each step he took. Hidden under a long sleeve shirt and some jeans, Kajura, an amorphic space alien currently imprisoning Marks body, had convinced her captor to head into the city to do a bit of 'shopping'.

Usually Mark was kind of laid back and pretty easy going but since he became symbiotically joined with the alien latex, Mark was a little shy and consequently reluctant to let Kajura tell him where to go. After some convincing though, he decided to take the plunge. After all, he provided the transport, she provided the massage he was receiving all over his torso back and limbs. Amongst other things.

Very early on though he knew something was off, and it only got worse the closer to the city he got. Whenever he spied a pretty girl walking past him Kajura had picked up an embarrassing habit and fetish of stroking his cock within its sheath whenever one walked by. She had to work hard to convince Mark that should said girl notice, she would be surprised and aroused rather than angry. After some gentle persuasion though, Mark did actually hope, if not believe.

Ehh I think a coffee would be nice.

Sounds like a plan my love. How do you like your coffee?

*****

"Uhh large vanilla latte.. please.. with umm.. one .. equal thanks" Mark stammered out.

The girl serving him was a stunning young thing who was all smiles. Marks death grip on the bench tightened as he felt firm long strokes around his cock, hardening him quickly down his jeans. He couldn't move and couldn't stop staring at the girl as she bustled around making his coffee. His eyes seemed to follow Kajura's teasing mind and hang on every curve the girl inadvertently threw to him. Dressed in lycra top to bottom, Marks arousal was twitching within its latex prison as Kajura wickedly tortured him with her phantom fingers, lips and hands.

When she had bent over to get some milk out of an under-bench fridge, showing him her gorgeously curvy ass, he nearly lost it.

Oh god...

Hmm you are doing sooo good baby, it's a wonder you haven't exploded already!

Mark could only bite his lip as he heard her giggle before easing off of him as the barista presented his purchase.

"Here you are!"

"Ahh thanks... thank you!"Mark managed a smile as his tore his hands from the bench to take the offered beverage, his cock suffered a quick stroke and a ghostly kiss before wrenching his eyes away from the girl. Hesitantly he turned and walked outside to sit down at a table and catch his breath and slowly get his mind back together after being bought to the brink of a forceful release.

Now that he had a seat with a decent view outside and the coffee going down a treat, Mark managed to have a good look around and appreciate just how good the city looked.

I like itSaid Kajura.

Oh yeah? Why is that?

It's archaeological history in the making. What your species have done. An indelible mark upon anyone who comes here a long time from now.

Mark just smiles and warmed to Kajura's thoughts and took another sip of his coffee.

"Mind if I join you?"

Huh? Oohh..*squeeze*Mmm!

Mark twitched and turned his head and saw the gorgeous Barista sit down next to him with her own drink, a big glass of water.

"Uhh no.. no not at all"Mark stammered, already feeling his cock quickly harden under the attentions of his captor.

The cute girl smiled and sat at his table. Mark instinctively thrust his hand out and smiled"Hi I'm Mark"

The girl's smile widened."Tracy."

"You have a wonderful shop here.."

Mark had found it surprisingly easy to talk to Tracy, bringing up several topics for her to talk about, each was reciprocated with her own questions. Mark even found his mind wandering from Kajura's relentless teasing.

Put your hand over her glass my love.

Huh?

Tracy seems like a wonderful girl and I would love to get to know her better. Point to something behind her.

Mark again bit his lip and asked Tracy a question and pointed to something over her shoulder, causing her to turn around in her seat. Just as Mark withdrew his hand, Kajura, disguised as his skin, seemed to condense and flow towards the ground. Kajura came together and dripped a single drop of herself into the water, instantly turning clear.

Tracey turned back and talked to Mark about the building he pointed out. The fact he was a country guy in the big city for the first time seemed to make Tracy happy to talk with.

Tracey reached out and gulped down the rest of the water in the glass.

"Well I'd better be off Tracy, it was great talkin'!"

"No worries Mark, you have a great day ok? And welcome to Melbourne."

As soon as she was out of eyesight Mark felt his cock and body released from the minor erotic hell Kajura had been subjecting him too.

Are you good?

Hehe I am indeed my love. So very good.. Hmm.

Mark drank the last of his coffee and got up gingerly to move, still conscious of his hard cock within its sheath. Glancing down to see no tent had formed, Mark continued on down the street.

So what was all that about, asking me to get her to turn around?

Oh I just left a little something for Tracy to remember us by is all.

Ahh ok.Mark put that thought to the back of his mind and headed for his destination.

*****

Mark slowly walked down the alley. It was surprisingly deserted and quiet despite being right in the heart of the city.

He passed several blacked-out windows of a particular building to stop at the shops door, a small recessed door plastered with posters was the main entrance to the fetish shop, no signs at all advertised its presence to the public.

Mark briefly wondered how such a shop kept in business.

Reputation my love. Exceptional products delighting wicked minds.

Mark bit his bottom lip. Having grown up in the country he had never before travelled to Melbourne and knew nothing of anyfetish. Mark inhaled deeply and steeled his resolve.

What will I find in there?

Perversions. Things that will appeal directly with your sexual brain and maximise its affront to you.

Mark felt the latex sheath around his entire body snuggle him gently under this clothes.

I am here.

Thanks' Kajura.He said with a mental smile. He felt the latex kiss him softly on his chest before he reached out to pushed on the door.

The door opened with an old-fashioned brass bell clanging, such a common feature for many of these boutique shops tucked away in the corners of the city. Mark stepped up and into the open doorway.

Woah!

Immediately he was taken aback by the bright lights of the interior and thesmell!Mark opened his eyes wide and looked around. The interior of the shop was a shiny black of rack upon rack of latex clothing, the smell hit him like a tidal wave; fresh rubber just waiting to be worn.

Wow

Mark was the only shopper in the story he realised quickly. Balling his fists, determined not to be intimidated by the obscene display of fetish clothing and implements around,

There was no sign of the shop staff, so Mark spent a few minutes wandering slowly along the shelving, looking at everything with fascination. He looked up to see a long leather trench coat. He thought it would end just above his ankles.

Wow

A few steps further on was a display of butt plugs, ranging from quite small and pinkie finger sized right up to forearm length with the width of his knee.

Oh my gods!

Mark briefly wondered how on earth such a large sex toy could be used on anyone.Surely the person wouldn't even be able to get up with that in?

Kajura just giggled in his mind, happy to let Mark experience everything with wonder.

Eventually Mark came up to a small pedestal which sported a pair of mens thigh high latex boots. Mark smiled as he grasped one to feel it, the wonderfully soft rubber easily formed around his fingers yet remained rigid enough to keep its shape. The boots had several inches of platform and were lace-ups from the toes all the way to the top.

I like these.

I can see that you do my love. Want to try them on?

Yes.

"Hey can I help at all?"

Mark turned around and nearly died; before him stood a latex goddess.

Dressed in a tight latex leotard, opera gloves, latex stockings and suspenders over fishnets was a very busty, very attractive woman. Mark took a few moments before he could even think about talking.

"Umm... erhh I mean,"

The sales bitch just smiled.

"First time in a fetish shop?"

Mark simply nodded. Then he closed his mouth.

"Well it looks like you have found a nice pair of boots to get started on"She said, indicating the single boot Mark had a death grip on.

"Umm... y-yes.. Boots. I saw these boots. They look umm good, I mean great! I was wanting to ermm.. try them on please?

The sales bitch somehow stepped past Mark, brushed a hand over Marks crotch before grasping the boot from his hand, causing mark to shudder in delight as the girl was now firmly inside his comfort zone. She managed to grasp the other boot from the pedestal.

What the.. is she blushing?Thought Mark. Her tough had only added to the enormous sensations being pumped into his nether regions by Kajura.

The sales bitch, having found this new customer to be in possession of an almighty weapon of his own, then turned to face Mark with a winning smile. With a boot in each of her hands she stepped forward and firmly pressed her latex clad body against his.

Mark could only hold his breath, sure his twitching cock was hammering at the girl's abdomen.

"This way please."

As the sales bitch embraced Mark and started pushing him gently but bodily backwards, she steered him to the closest changeroom. She was smiling with her black painted lips the whole time before pushing the curtain aside and pushing Mark down into the seat.

"Oh erm.. thank you.. wow."

The girl smiled and kissed his cheek before rising up between his legs, her latex coated crotch now filled his vision. His peripheral vision filled with fishnet stockings, making him wonder for a moment if he was somehow stuck in a cage with this gorgeous girl.

"Just yell out if anything comes up.. or if you need a different sized boot.."

She turned around, allowing Mark an extreme close up of her netted cheeks contained within her outfit before stepping out and closing the curtain.

Holy fuck that was hot!

Fuck Kajura you're telling me!

Hmm I know what Sara is gonna be wearing the second we get home. Lets hurry up and try these boots on. Ok, pants off Mister.

Mark grumbled a little before he stood up and unbuckled his pants and dropping them to the floor. He groaned a little and sat down to step out of the jeans.

Marks cock, now free of the confinement of his pants, sprung to attention within its black latex prison. Marks mind was firmly upon the sales girl and would remain so for a while.

Eventually though he managed to unlace one boot and slide his foot into it slowly, relishing the sensation of the cool latex upon his own latex encased skin.

OOhhh that feels good!

Mmm I am glad baby. Now the other.

Mark managed to unlace the other boot and slip it over his foot. He could actually feel the latex conform around his foot in an intimate embrace.

Somehow, he managed to lace them up tight to the tops of his thighs and stood up.

Fuck they feel amazing.

You like them my love?

Oh yeah. They feel so good. I can't believe how shiny they are!

Mmm good. You now have a pair waiting at home for you.

Mark smiled.

Hmm we are being watched my love.

Huh?

It seems that sales girl likes you. Turn around and stroke yourself.

Mark just bit his lip and thoughtWhat the hell.He turned around partly and grasped his cock in hand and began stroking it.

*****

The sales bitch had leant back against the outside of the cubical as she gathered her breath.Fuck, he has to have the biggest dick I have ever felt. It was huge!

She inhaled silently and quietly walked out of the changeroom area and out the door behind the counter to the back room where the security system was and dialled up the secret camera covering Mark's changeroom. As she paused to sit down she reached down to pull her latex crotch covering to one side before sliding down upon a large dildo stuck to her chair. She moaned softly as she eased herself down then started thrusting herself upon it as Marks huge cock came into view, causing her to gasp in delight.

Oh my god..

The camera provided an excellent vantage point as Mark worked the boots onto his feet, his ridged protrusion too hard to soften. Even dark under its latex film, she could see every detail of it.

I thought he said he hadn't tried latex before?She stopped thinking as the dildo inside her diverted her attention back to the action on the screen.

She said Mark's cock, seemingly dipped and dried in liquid latex was so long and round, he was actually showing some frustration as it poked out so much he had to work on either side of the organ. Her hips squirmed upon the dildo chair, rubbing it against her g spot.

As she watched Mark lace up the boots, she imagined what it would be like to have that hard cock deep inside her as she bent over in front of him to do his laces up for him.

Her thrusts upon the dildo chair were slowly deepening. After a few minutes of watching the guy lace his boots up she could feel a huge orgasm in the works, especially when he inadvertently turned to face the hidden camera and..Oh my god he is stroking himself!

The cute sales bitch moaned out loud and thrust down harder and faster, the thought of wiggling on that cock until it burst built up to such a degree that within several minutes she was biting down hard on her fist as she came harder than any time before in her life!

Still Mark stroked his cock, still the girl managed to eek out several more quick but devastating orgasms before she keeled over onto the keyboard and passed out.

*****

Grrr.. fuck!

Mark had loved the sensations the boots provided he had been wanking himself for what felt like a lifetime yet he didn't come!

Mmm there's a good boy, that's a nice display for the lovely girl don't you think?

Slowly Mark stayed his hands, realising he needed to stop and get a grip of himself. Ever so slowly and with Kajura's relenting, his cock deflated back to its flaccid state.

Still like the boots baby?

Uhh... Oh the boots? Fuck yeah they are great!

I am glad my love, We will go home and make many pairs of them for you to wear. Best take these ones off and we can go home.

Oh ok.

Marks disappointment saddened Kajura, but she knew it was for the best. Her prisoner could hardly be seen walking in such a crowded area with such boots on, even with his jeans covering most of it. Besides, it detracted from her real purpose.

*****

Long after he had left, the sales bitch awoke and quickly jumped up out of her seat with a loud yelp! She stroked her pussy gently, savouring the delightful memory of her customer before straightening her latex and walking (albeit gingerly) back out to the showroom.

Upon opening the changing room she was disappointed to see Mark had gone, and had left the thigh boots behind.

Hmm he wore them...

Quickly checking to see if anyone else was in the shop and finding none, she trotted over to the door and locked it before walking back to the changeroom.

There she said down on the seat and quickly removed her high heels, intent on trying out the boots Mark hard on.

After she had slipped them both on and laced them up tight she stood up and walked around slowly, feeling wonderful.

Oh wow these are so good... hmm what brand of boots were these again?

The girl bit her lip and wiggled her toes in the boots, feeling the interior of them so soft and cool against her skin. If she relaxed enough she could even feel small points of pressure gently pressing against the soles and tops of her feet.

Mmm they sure feel nice.

She opened the cubical and stepped out, admiring the perfect mirror finish the boots hand.

Each step I take, its like these things are massaging my feet, my legs..

She paused and closed her eyes with a soft moan, moving her legs here and there a little seemed to press the sides of the boots in against her legs, almost as if the interior of them were melting a little and moving with her.

She stopped moving.

The interior of the boots didn't.

Huh?

The interior of each boots wasdefinitelymoving against her skin.

With a shriek she looked down and quickly grasped the laces at the top of her left boot and tried to undo it, but the knot seemed to have stuck and melted into a small ball of latex!

What the hell?

Her attempts to grasp the melted laces to tear them off took a downturn when she couldfeelthe boots tighten around her, causing her to moan in surprise.

She squeezed her toes tight as shedefinitelyfelt something squirm between her toes...Oh what the.. is that a worm?Whatever it was, it wasn't alone. The serving bitch

in erotic horror to find numerous thin tentacles reaching up out the top of the boots, reaching up to her!

Before she could think about pulling them off she saw the laces of the boots tighten, pulling the boots tighter onto her feet and around her legs. Then the knots seemed to melt!

"Oh nonono what's going on?!"

Looking down she could see the outline of the boots shift and move, feeling some weird tentacle things caress her skin under it. Her efforts to pull the laces off took a downturn when she realised it actually feltgood.

Wow.. this is really weird!

After a few minutes the girl had calmed enough and allowed the squirming sensations running all over her legs to gently and pleasantly wash over her, she closed her eyes.

Numerous thin and gooey strands of latex emerged from the tops of the boots around her thigh and caressed their way higher up her body. When they slit their way under her latex clothing, she opened her eyes and looked down in fascination.

"Oh my god my boots are going to fuck me...??"

She bent forward to watch even more thin tentacles slide up out the top of the boots and wriggle around in the air. Fascinated, she made no attempt to stop them as they pushed her latex leotard aside and gently caressed her bare mons before sliding down over her favourite spot.

"Oh fuck... that feels good."

As they worked her sex over, other tentacles rose up behind her to mesh between her fishnets and caress her pert butt, snaking their way under the latex clothing and winding slowly all around her body while making their way up her back and front.

Despite the girl shuddered in pleasure at feeling several tentacles enter her deeply, she couldn't ignore the sensation of the cool latex worms sliding around her body under her top, nor could she even bring her arms up to try to stop them as the found her breasts and wound their way around them both and started throbbing and rhythmically tightening and relaxing, forcing a deep arousal into her.

"Ahhh..."

Unable to help herself, she felt her hips respond to the wonderful thrusts the tentacles were injecting into her pussy. When they curled upward to stroke over her g spot she shuddered hard. Helpless to stop it, the pleasure continued to build. So consumed with lust she failed to realise a large tentacle had worked its way up her spine, shooting out smaller tentacles to wrap lovingly around and embrace her.

Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers
12