First Contact Pt. 07

Story Info
Sarah goes on a picnic.
6.1k words
4.48
9.7k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers

First Contact: Picnic

Mark and Kajura had been out all morning after they headed into town, and there was no indication they would even be back before night.

To pass the time, Sarah had been playing with Taipan quite a lot. Since both were a little on the immature side, they seemed to get along quite well with Sarah more than happy to be on the receiving end of Taipan's constant ministrations all over and inside her body. Taipan was learning a lot about the world in which she now inhabits and the fascinating people on it.

As a diversion from the boredom of being on their own in the house, Sarah had started trying to make Taipan move and form some solid shapes with her mind alone. After quite a lot of frustrated minutes, nothing seemed to happen at all. But determined not to give up, she continued until a small breakthrough.

'Urgh... Damn it, move! Wait... I did it! Finally something happened!' She screamed. 'Ha! I saw that move, let me try it again!' Giddy with excitement Sarah stood upright again and bought her latexed arm and hand up and willed the latex to swirl around her wrist. She was quickly rewarded with a rapid growth of small thin tentacles from her latexed wrist which quickly spliced their way around her hand and fingers.

Sarah immediately jumped up and down, screaming "I did it again!"

Oohh well done you! But I think I liked it better when I could do anything I wanted to your body. Taipan added with a hint of jealousy.

Aww don't be like that, it's fun!

Mmm I suppose you are right.

"See!" She squealed out loud.

Over the next hour Sarah continued to practice manipulating her own personal rubbery symbiote and slowly extended her own will onto Taipan. Taipan had allowed herself this, feeling that the relationship that they now shared demanded nothing less of her.

However, after such a length of time, Sarah was nearly exhausted as she practised making Taipan form into various shapes and things, culminating in throwing a thin tentacle up onto a roof beam.

Sarah couldn't pull it back, feeling quite tired.

"Urgh.. I think that's it for me Taipan."

Sensing Sarah's fatigued state, the latex being slowly extruded a rubbery spinal column out of her covered back and expanded some tentacles out of each vertebra, wrapping them slowly and gently around her host.

Sarah just moaned in quiet pleasure as she felt Taipan shift around and embrace her.

Taipan continued to expand and split at the base of her spine before slowly coiling more tentacles down around her legs, and yet more up gently around her head and arms.

'Hey, what did you have in mind?' Sarah asked.

Hmm How about after a nap we go outside and explore this world.

She then extended yet more tendrils, up to join the first one stuck to the roof beam and gently lifted Sarah off the floor, raising her feet and legs to cradle her in a rubber hammock.

'Exploring sounds nice', a wave of tiredness engulfed Sarah as she became enwrapped.

Good, now sleep my love and let me take care of you.

Sarah had felt herself drifting off to sleep, consumed by the effort required to exert her will and then through Taipan's gentle ministrations on her body. She moaned softly as she felt Taipan's tentacles fully engulf her body, cocooning her.

Gently Sarah's symbiote and latex prison started a body massage, further deepening the relaxed state of mind Sarah entered. Even as Taipan's tentacles closed over her face and eyes, Sarah forgot about anything and everything. Taipan secured herself and Sarah's encased body to the ceiling.

Before long, both Taipan and Sarah were fast asleep.

*****

Having initially been confused post-joining about what exactly Sarah had wanted, Taipan has spent the following days and weeks very subtly adjusted Sarah's brain, adding a few neurons here and connections there, enabling the human to be much clearer to Taipan of its more instinctual desire.

While still young and inexperienced, the essence of Taipan's need to reproduce had recently manifested itself, physically gathered itself up as a near mindless portion of liquid latex within Taipan.

Taipan was very aware of her needs and planned to do something about it, something wonderful.

*****

By early afternoon Taipan had woken from her slumber, immediately feeling Sarah still asleep within her cocoon. Gently she woke Sarah.

My love..

Uhhh... huh? Is it dark..?

No. It is still light. How are you feeling?

Sarah just smiled and wriggled a little within her tight latex bag. Mmm just great.

Sarah felt Taipans smile.

Ready to face the world again?

Mm Hmm.

Ever so slowly Taipan started to lower herself and her lover down to the floor before retracting the tentacles that had suspended them both. She could feel Sarah wriggling about a little bit inside her, then very slowly, one by one, melted each tentacle away that surrounded her.

While you were asleep i made some changes to you, ones that you can more easily control.

Taipan felt Sarah's mind stop for a moment.

Oh? Let me see.

Taipan continued to slowly unravel and retract from Sarah.

As the tentacle covering her eyes was removed, Sarah blinked a few times and immediately noticed a difference.

Hey! Wha... Colours?

You can now see better.. Colours are richer. You can focus on things far away much better now.

Hmmm nice.. and pretty!

Taipan continued to slowly unravel from Sarah's permanently black latexed skin. Sarah bought her hands up to her breasts to feel any changes, but immediately saw her hands had been changed.

Wow.. what's this, my fingers have changed too!

Taipan just smiled and remained silent as Sarah flexed her new hands and fingers. They had been elongated and appeared more to be short thin tentacles than jointed digits. As Taipan continued to slowly reveal her taught tummy and hips, Sarah experimented with consciously extending her "fingers" to wrap around each of her full breasts, then turning them back into proper fingers.

As Taipan retracted herself and exposed more of Sarah to the sunlight streaming in through the windows, Sarah attempted to flex her legs... and gasps when she realised her legs were joined together!

Hey.. Why are my legs like that?

You will see my love.

Sarah looked closer. From her hips down it seemed she had a very different lower body. Her torso tapered down to a long single trailing tentacle flowing out where her two big toes would normally be if she had feet.

How can i move like this?

Sarah felt Taipan giggle.

Very easily. Keep looking and finding your new body!

Sarah shrugged her shoulders, feeling a small weight on them and her back.

By now Taipan had completely melted into Sarah and her new body.

"Damn, i must have really slept heavily i can barely get up... What the-!"

Sarah had spotted something out the corner of her eye and turned her head to see a large sheet of latex behind her, squeaking in surprise.

Is that you?

Nope, that is all you! Taipan giggled some more.

Sarah had managed to shuffled herself into a sitting position, with her... torso.. extending out in front of her. Her end tentacle seemed to have a life of its own and waves about a little much like a cats tail. From her glances behind, the latex sheeting seemed to be quite taught but seemed to move if she reached back to grab it. She could see it was shaped, and that shape did remind her of something.

"What is going on" Sarah grumbled quietly. Taipan said nothing but continued to allow the girl to figure it out.

Sarah managed to reach behind her with both hands and grab at the latex sheet tightly. "Ow!!" She screamed quickly.

"What the... why did that hurt?"

Sarah could feel Taipan grinning so hard right now.

Sarah looked over her left shoulder. The latex sheeting, which seemed oddly contoured and shaped, twitched a little. Sarah then looked over her right shoulder. There were two stiff sheets behind her, and both twitched quite a lot whenever she flexed her back...

Hey...

Sarah felt her eyes narrow and a small smile that slowly spread over her lips.

Still Taipan said nothing, but couldn't hide her happiness as realisation slowly dawned on Sarah.

Sarah closed her eyes and concentrated before flexing her muscles hard.

*Whoosh!*

Sarah quickly opened her eyes to see papers and things go flying as a sudden gust of wind caught them.

"Oh my god Taipan you gave me wings?!!?"

Yes I did my love, I hope you like them!

Sarah couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear as she concentrated and flapped her wings which seemed to grow a little more with each beat, causing what felt like a small hurricane each time.

Several minutes later Sarah had to stop due to feeling her new latex wings shift through the air, they continued to grow and become more a part of her with each passing moment.

You, my gorgeous little caterpillar, have become a beautiful butterfly.

Sarah didn't, couldn't say anything, except for one thing.

Let's go for a flight!

*****

A few minutes later Sarah had finally transformed her torso back into her shapely legs and managed to walk out into the back yard and the warm sunlight that washed over her midnight black form.

She had also gotten the idea to quickly grab a basket and throw a blanket and some food in as well. It was a beautiful day and she wanted to make the most of it.

"Let's do this." Sarah said, with one hand holding the basket.

Taipan helped Sarah transform her legs back into an extended abdomen quickly as Sarah beat her wings with power and took to the sky.

They both let rip with a loud scream of delight.

*****

Soaring through the sunlight just above the tree tops Sarah couldn't say or think anything except the absolute joy at flying like a butterfly. Her big latex wings beat powerfully on her back giving her and Taipan a view like no other.

Initially just flying anywhere though Sarah had gotten into the back of her mind to fly towards a glade she use to go to. It was isolated and near a small stream. It was a few kilometres away so it would be a test of her new found skill and strength to get there in one piece. Taipan ensured they both stayed around tree height though to avoid any onlookers and starting rumours in the nearby town.

As excited as Taipan was with this wonderful sensation, she knew she should also be helping her prisoner in other things. Quickly she set to work while Sarah flew.

Just keep flying my love. I have plans for you.

"Uh huh!" was all Sarah could manage as she continued flapping her wings.

Quickly Taipan set to work. She gloved Sarah's hands into two long and powerful pincer hooks and did the same to her feet before slowly elongating both to allow her to walk on all fours.

Sarah felt a tingling sensation at her butt and could feel an extended abdomen grow, growing to nearly the length of her wings. It was a weirdly erotic feeling as she grinned, knowing she was further being transformed into a butterfly by her latex lover.

Next Sarah felt a thick wadding of latex gently push past her lips, gagging her before it slowly changed. Sarah could barely think about it but could feel her tongue tingling.

"Try that!" Taipan excitedly exclaimed into Sarah's mind.

Sarah managed to grin, finding her mouth unbound once more. She opened it wide and wiggled her tongue and saw a long proboscis like attachment! She giggled and waggled it around, revelling at just how precise she could move it.

"What's next!" Sarah practically shouted to the wind as she flew on to the glade.

Taipan got to work immediately and formed two new tentacles and gently places them just behind Sarah's ears, allowing them to gently and painlessly meld into her skull before adjusting them to become her new antenna. Sarah could feel them. She quickly realised they weren't actual antenna just a facsimile. Unlike antenna though, Sarah could easily wave them around or curl them up and even form little suckers along their length. She would have to land to explore their capabilities further though.

Lastly Sarah felt a thick webbing quickly wrap around her head before her vision slowly changed. It took some moments for Sarah to work out how exactly her vision had changed. One moment she could see normally despite the wind against her eyes, then blackness, and then.. she could see all around? Behind her, above her, out each side and even below. All at once!

"Oh my god Taipan!" Sarah screamed with excitement.

Taipan laughed with absolute joy at Sarah's beautiful transformation. Before long, Sarah had spotted the glade below, and a quick look around told her that no one else was nearby. It was safe to land unnoticed.

Eyeing a particularly plain patch of greenery, Sarah made her way down to it before gently landing her and Taipan amongst the soft grass.

As the realisation of what had just happened to her caught up, she thought she was going to pass out.

*****

Sarah had laid down on the grass to recover from the flight she had done.

Taipan meanwhile had created a small octopus like creature than slipped off her and onto the ground. It was big and strong enough to walk over to the basket and grasp a hold of the blanket with a small tentacle and tug it out of the basket then went about spreading it out.

There was no rush, as Sarah and Taipan dozed in the sun.

The little creature, once done with the blanket, then set about reaching up into the basket and pulling out each of the food items and setting them out onto some paper plates.

Being a love child of sorts, the little creature was quite attentive at its tasks, having a strong sense of family and duty to continue what its parents wanted it to do.

therefore, after it had prepared the picnic for Sarah, it was more than happy to slowly walk over to the edge of the stream to fulfil the wishes of Taipan.

Once at the water's edge it extended a small tentacle into the water, apparently testing the temperature and minerals suspended within. Seemingly happy with that, the creature slipped in and let the gentle current and allowed itself to be carried away downstream.

*****

Sarah had woken up again, still in her butterfly form. She stood up on all four "legs" and shook as she stretched and flapped her wings a little, smiling as she felt no ill effects or fatigue from them.

She turned around and was surprised at the setting before her.

Since this is your first day as a butterfly my love, I should say happy birthday.

Sarah could do nothing except grin like a school girl. You are so good to me.

You totally deserve it!

Sarah ambled onto the blanket and sat down before munching her way slowly through the foods she bought along.

Both her and Taipan marvelled at the taste and texture of each. Since it was Sarah's new birthday, she was only too happy to tell Taipan what each food was and describe the experience since Taipan's appreciation of food has just been born also.

They remained there till the sun started to set and the warm air gave way to a cooler temperature.

Sarah packed up the picnic and started the flight back home, wondering just how good it would be to be snuggled back into her cocoon for the evening.

*****

The latex based octopus that was birthed by Sarah and Taipan quickly got use to the concept of being surrounded by fluidic matter, how it pushed her along ever so gently. Squeezing and waving her tentacles around she could feel herself push through the strange substance she eventually realised was called water.

Swimming lazily around she was startled when she felt something soft and quick moving bump into her. She reached out with her tentacles but couldn't seem to find the thing she had felt. Quickly she felt a lot of information was present from the contact though... scales, DNA chains, even a little blood.

A fish. She though.

her need to reproduce was amplified, a directive from Taipans existence that was now her own. A quick calculation though showed her that fish were an undesirable life form to reproduce with.

I need a more complex thing. A more complex life form.

Over the next several weeks the new life form has swum up and down the stream several times. It had found numerous other types of fish and small creatures living in the stream, one or two had even attempted to eat her. She was unsure if it was amusing or frightening, but eventually realised it could be both emotions at work. Swimming with the current she had found the end of the stream and the water, with a new type of water eventually surrounding her. She decided after a brief time in this water that it was the sea. She was unwilling to join into the sea though, fearing the greater depth of water could hold larger types of fish and possibly pose a real danger to her and her mission. She decided to return to the stream, instead preferring its muddy banks and shallow rocky bottom to be much better at completing her task.

On her way up the stream she tasted something new in the water. Finding cover under a small rock she gave herself time to examine it.

Different to fish. Possibly an air breathing life form? Possibility of higher intelligence.

The results demanded new action from her.

Tentatively she swam back to where she had tastes the other being and concentrated on casting her tentacles out. Slowly the thinned and elongated. Longer and longer. Slowly she waved them around. Tasting other fix, rocks, water, the other being.

She shuddered as she felt a tentacle brush against something vertical and semi firm. She felt a sudden movement of it as shifted position slightly. She felt a splash of water as something caused a wave front down against the tentacle. Her primitive vision showed what looked like a tree branch? It had five small sticks on it. They moved a little while moving within the water, then it was gone.

The vertical limb remained though.

How can I taste this creature and use it?

Slowly she developed her eyes better and used two of them to see. She could see it was dark above the water. The water was clear enough to allow her to see the vertical limb she had touched before, it was one of two with feet on the bottoms of both. She could even see the creatures toes.

She decided to wait. Since she was disjoined from Taipan, she had kept all her memories, which in turn had stemmed from her own experiences as well as her progenitor; Kajura. Kajura had found how best to reproduce with people, the supreme form of life on this planet.

She suspected these legs and feet belonged to another person.

Sensing the chance to fulfil her purpose and reproduce, she reformed her body to that of a long hollow and tapering tube while keeping her tentacles at the hollow end. Slowly she lengthened her tentacles out to about a meter each and ensured she had multiple tentacles to ensure she could effectively ensnare her prey.

Gaining an adequate nutrient and DNA source was key in reproduction for her. She wanted good quality DNA, and the human who stood before her seemed to be just right for that purpose.

Still, she had to wait. Either for the human to wade deeper into the water where she could strike, or for the human to withdraw and lie down near the bank. Both would allow her to start the reproduction cycle. Simply consuming the human would not do, the types of cells the human had were varied and in certain places on their bodies. If it could reproduce through the consumption of muscles and skin, it would have done so with the fish in the stream. But since it could not, and could not adequately alter DNA of the fish, the human who stood before her was the best choice by far.

Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers
12