First Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked into her eyes which languidly watched him through hanging strands of red hair. "Was it something like this?" he asked.

"Like this," she said. She ran her hands over his hard stomach up to his chest and rested them there, leaning further over him. "Only I like this even better." She started rocking her hips back and forth, sliding herself back and forth over his cock. He held onto the upper curve of her hips, his thumbs resting against her stomach, feeling her muscles working under the skin.

"Damn," he said. She lowered her head and moved her head back and forth sideways, brushing her hair back and forth over his chest as she ground her hips into him. The bed squeaked beneath them. Reid held on and just let her ride him. He watched Wendy. Her red mound of pubic hair moved back and forth as her legs flexed, showing toned muscles. Her stomach, chest, and tits had a light sheen of sweat. Her tits bounced every time she ground her hips down onto his cock. He reached up and held them both, letting her nipples peak out from between his fingers. They were a beautiful perfect, soft, size, just enough for his hands to wrap around. Her tempo had picked up and she made soft moans as she rocked. Through her half closed eyes she looked back at him. Sweat beaded at her temple and neck, causing hair to stick to her skin. Her lips parted as she breathed harder with the blissful exertion.

Reid could feel the pleasure building slowly in him, slower this time than in the bathroom. He felt in control of it for the time being, that he could hold it back just somewhat and make this last. He didn't want Wendy to ever stop what she was doing. The feel and look of her taking such pleasure in his body was giving him an incredible sense of confidence. He grinned at her happily. "Oh my god you're beautiful," he said. Was that corny, he thought. Who cares. Wendy was riding him hard. He was fucking Wendy, fucking her for the second time. And she was liking it.

"Tilt your hips forward a bit," she gasped out. "Yeah just like that." She groaned loudly and began rocking up and down his cock faster and harder making the bed creak and shake. Reid wrapped his hands around her ass to help her move back and forth and relished in the soft but firm feel of her ass as she rocked. Her groans were loud enough to hear in the basement he was sure.

She began to rock her hips back and forth even faster, her face contorted with concentration and pleasure, sliding her pussy back and forth over his cock, her body tensing more and more, as she howled out moans. Then Wendy gave out a tremendous groan and slammed herself onto his pelvis a few times, almost spasmodically, pushing as hard as she could onto him each time, her pussy clenching his penis tightly, before grinding to a complete body tensing stop. Her body quivered beneath his hands as she let out a guttural moan of pleasure through clenched teeth. Reid swallowed and licked his lips. His cock was throbbing, close to cumming, and engorged from the feel of her cumming around it.

Panting, Wendy lowered herself down and rested her head against the upper part of his chest. The rest of her sweaty body slowly descended as well and pressed up against his. Reid angled his hips upwards to stay firmly inside her, bending his knees and pushing with his feet to do so. He stayed like that while he ran his hands up and down her back, ass, and legs, feeling the sweat and heat coming from her. His cock twitched inside of her from nearly cumming, but settled down, the itch to cum fading even as he remained rock hard. "Mmmm," she mumbled happily into his chest. The occasional spasm still caused her pussy to squeeze his cock tightly before emanating out into the rest of her body in a shiver.

His cock demanding it, Reid stroked his hips back and forth once, savouring the feeling of his cock descending back deep down into her pussy. "Ohhhh," she said softly into his chest. Grabbing her hips he stroked his hips back and forth again with more power, pushing deep into her. "Nnnnnn," she moaned into his chest.

Reid had to fuck her more. He wrapped his left arm around her back, and using the strength acquired from the gym he pulled himself upwards with his stomach muscles and a push from his right arm, all while keeping his cock firmly planted inside Wendy. She lifted her head and watched him dreamily as he rolled on his left shoulder, shifting with his legs, and turning Wendy over and onto her back. He shifted, pushing himself up onto his arms over top of her where he could view her amazing body, from her toned legs to where their sweaty pubic hair pressed together to across her flat stomach, to her rounded tits and up to her happy face. Part of the skin on her body was flushed red like her cheeks, it started from under her red pubic hair and spread out across the pale skin of her stomach and upwards to between her tits. He shifted his hands close to either side of her so that her sides brushed up against his arms.

"Well, you're strong," she said as she rubbed her hands up his arms, squeezing his biceps. He grinned back at her and stroked his cock in and out of her slowly, teasingly, pushing it deep inside. "Mmmmm," she said, her eyes half closing and her lips parting. She held onto his biceps. He stroked again slowly, but this time watched his cock come partway out of her pussy, then push back in as it squeezed him softly, giving way before his insistent thrust. "Ohhhhhhh," she said huskily as she wrapped her legs around him, gripping his sides with her thighs, her calves pressing against his lower back, and her feet resting across his buttocks.

No longer able to just tease her he started stroking in and out of her in smooth motions, pushing deep into her at the end of each stroke, the heat in his loins spreading through the rest of his hips and out into the rest of his body. Her tits jiggled with every thrust. The bed creaked and groaned along with them. She let go of his biceps and planted her outspread hands against his chest. She groaned loudly with every thrust and pressed her head back into the pillow, pushing her tits upwards. Reid humped harder into her, feeling a pressure building in his penis.

Again her groans became loud enough to be heard through the house, perhaps at the next house over. Turned on even more, he thrust harder and the headboard started crashing into the wall causing a picture to fall. She began screaming out, "Oh yes! Oh yes!" over and over. He kept thrusting, their pelvises slapping together loudly. She howled beneath him and then tensed with a low guttural moan, her head coming off the pillow, her eyes open and looking directly into his, her vagina pushing and clenching his thrusting cock. The sensation was too much, he growled a long groan back at her as his entire body stiffened, his cock reaching even deeper inside her, as his seed erupted into her. He kept thrusting wildly as he pulled at the mattress with his hands, lifting the corners off the box frame.

Her eyes still locked with his, she reached up and held his sweat streaked face in her hands. "Oh baby," she said as his spent body untensed and his strokes slowed. " Oh baby that was so fucking good." He slowed to a stop, both of them still panting from the exertion, and lowered himself slowly down onto her, their sweaty bodies pressing warmly together, his head turned towards her. She rested her cheek against his face.

"Oh my god," he murmured into her ear. He sighed deeply, contentedly.

She laughed, nearly pushing his shrinking cock out of her pussy. "Ohh, that was so good Reid," she murmured back. "We have got to do this again."

"I agree," he said. They lay still for a while, running their fingers slowly over each other bodies. Reid rolled to the side to get his weight off Wendy, although she didn't seem to mind it, her only complaint a little murmur of unhappiness as his penis slid out.

"We should all go for coffee sometime," she said. "You'll like Mark."

"Sure," said Reid. "But I already like Mark."

"Good," she said. "I just want to make sure to convince you to visit more. We know this great ice fishing spot."

Reid laughed. "Deal. And if you guys are ever out my way, please do stop by."

"Ok deal," she said. She smiled broadly and turned her head to kiss him on the lips.

He kissed her back. "I suppose I should get back downstairs and leave you two lovers alone."

"You don't have to leave yet," she protested.

"I'm going to the exposition soon with my family," he said ruefully. "And I should check in with the guys once more before I go."

"Ok then," she said.

"I just don't know what to tell them when I get downstairs," he said. "They'll think it was you guys doing it. But they'll accuse me of beating off in the bathroom to the sound of you guys doing it."

Wendy giggled. "Oh dear. Well if they're stoned enough they might not even notice. You know how it goes."

"That's true," said Reid brightening up.

Reid sat up and pulled on his jeans. He was going to have to towel off his face and body before putting on his shirt, which he grabbed as he rose up from the bed. He turned and looked down at Wendy's glistening body lying on the bed, her hair splayed out around her. He began to wonder if it was possible to do it again so soon when he heard a creak at the door. He turned to see a smiling Mark sliding through the open door.

"Hey guys," he said with a wide grin. He gave Reid a knuckle bump. "Good to see you Reid. I think I'm gonna get in here." He gave Wendy a hungry look which caused her to squirm on the bed.

"You two are going to kill me," she said.

Reid laughed and clapped Mark on the back as he went out the door. "Thank you. You two have fun now." He took one last look into the room before closing the door. Mark's shirt was coming off and Wendy was giving him an excited look. The creaking and moaning would be starting soon. And someday he'd be a part of that again. His face beaming, he closed the door.

The end