First Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the soap from him and lathered him up. I played with his nipples, tickling them, them squeezing them. I washed my way to his crotch, I couldn't wait to get a hold of it again. I grabbed it with both soapy hand and tried to give him the best handjob I could. He grabbed at the wall and couldn't catch his breath, I guess he was enjoying it. The water had washed most of the soap off so I leaned in and took a nipple into my mouth. It was the sweetest nub I had ever put into my mouth. I played my tongue over it then bit it gently. I heard his breath hiss in so I sucked it hard between my teeth. His hard muscles twitched beneath my lips.

"Andy," he gasped, "finish washing me quick." I gave his other nipple a lick and turned him around with a smile. Quickly I washed his back and his butt. I soaped up my index finger and relished the thought of sticking it into his tight anus. Slowly I entered the warm hole, pushing in and out. He placed both hands against the wall and pushed his butt out at me, trying to meet my strokes. I watched his muscular back ripple as he moved. Each moment was better than the next. I reached around him and grabbed his cock, it throbbed in my hand ready for action. It was when I started massaging his large sack that he started moaning. "Oh god Andy, I feel like I could explode." he reached behind and grabbed my hand to stop it. "Let me have your cock." I pulled my fingers out and felt a small surge of power, he needed my cock. For years I needed his and now it's the other way around, if I was one who enjoyed a power trip I could have used it against him. But why, we wanted each other in the worst way, why stop it? Quickly he was on his knees and stroking my cock. He licked at the head and sent shivers up my body in spite of the warm spray that came down on us. He licked up and down the shaft, round and round. He played with the piece of skin on the under side between the head and shaft before putting it into his mouth. It was heaven. If I could choose my eternity it would be Dell's mouth on my dick. His lips were velvet going up and down my rod, his tongue played with every inch as I sank into the wall behind me.

I watched his head go up and down on it still not believing that it was Him who was giving me this fantastic blowjob. Looking up at me, he started licking the shaft and made his way down to my balls. He licked the seam between each nut before taking one into his mouth. He sucked on it and let it fall from his mouth. Then he went to the next one and did the same. I wasn't sure how much more I could stand before I came all over him. He went back to my throbbing rod and sucked on it like he would never have it again(perish the thought). I felt my balls tighten and my whole lower half became tingly. I patted him on the shoulder. "I'm going to come soon," I squeaked out. He pulled off me and smiled. "Not yet, you aren't. Turn around, I want to be inside you." I turned around, half out of my mind in ecstacy. I spread my cheeks as he soaped up and anticipated the momentary pain. With the monster he had swinging between his legs, I could tell it would be a little uncomfortable at first, but the bliss it would be after that. And I wasn't disappointed. He slowly started in and out of my tight ass, it felt so good I didn't want him to stop for anything. Then he started grunting and going faster, harder. He slammed my ass pumping furiously. We both started moaning and grunting. Oh god he was fucking me hard. I felt him tense and I knew he was ready to come. Suddenly I felt the hot fluid splash inside of me.

We stood there for a few moments, I was leaning against the wall he leaning against me. He kissed my neck and shoulders panting. He pulled his soft cock out of my ass and I turned around and kissed him. We stood there kissing for awhile enjoying each others bodies. He looked so cute when he was content, soft eyes and a half grin that didn't go away. I was still hot though, I gave him a few minutes to rest before I soaped his dick up again. I needed to suck his cock, I had to be inside him. I soaped him and went to my knees. I wanted to give as good a blowjob as he gave me.

I started at his balls, licking and sucking, and made my way up his shaft. I explored every inch of it with my tongue before putting the tip of his cock just barely between my lips. I started sucking just the tip and playing with it with my tongue. He groaned and put his hands on the back of my head. Very slowly I slid down it. I let my throat and jaw get accustomed to the size as I went going deeper and deeper with it. When he felt the back of my throat he cried out and held my head there for a moment. I came back up for air and then went down on him with a vengeance. I licked and sucked his cock for all I was worth. I sucked and nibbled on his balls while he thrashed around. I slowed down to make sure he didn't come to soon when he tapped my shoulder. I looked up at him and he motioned to look behind me.

Reluctantly I relinquished my liplock on him and turned to find Diane standing in the corner furiously rubbing at her pussy. Her face was already flush and but it turned even redder when she opened her eyes and saw us staring at her. Her green tank top was resting above her large round breasts. Her left nipple was an angry red from her pinching and pulling at it. Her shorts were down around her right ankle and she was leaning against the wall still rubbing lazy circles on her wet clit.

"Sorry guys, I thought you had already left so I came in to see and...I guess I got pretty horny watching you two go at it. I hope you don't mind, I can leave if you want me to." She looked at us with hope in her eyes that we would let her stay. I looked up at Dell who just shrugged and slowly stroked his cock. I smiled back at her.

"I don't think we see any problem with it. Everyone is getting what they want I think." She gave a sly smile and worked harder at her clit. I turned back to Dell and grabbed his balls, he groaned while I sucked at them. Again I took his shaft in my mouth and continued on with the work that I so loved to do. My dream job with my dream man, there was nothing greater. Dell's hips started moving with my rhythm while sucked louder, I think we were both a little excited at having an audience.

Dell started bucking harder, fucking my face. He put his hands on the back of my head, meshing his fingers into my hair, he was getting close. I heard the wet sounds of Diane's fingers moving in and out of her pussy, she began to whimper. I knew with all this Dell wouldn't last much longer, and neither would I. I held his hips to get him to slow down. After a minute he stopped and I stood up. "I want to fuck you. I want to be inside you." I kissed him deep, he kissed me back, deeper.

"Yes," he breathed. "Fuck me, please." I kissed him again, I thought he was going to swallow my tongue, he was so hot. He turned around as I soaped up my cock. I could here Diane's groans of pleasure. I stole a look back at her just before I aimed for Dell's tight hole. She had two fingers racing in and out of her thick pussy and she was rubbing and pinching furiously and her breasts. I smiled to myself, in a way I was going to be pleasuring two people at the same time. Not bad for an evening. I aimed carefully and slowly entered my head into his warm anus. It was tight, oh boy was it tight. Slowly I went in an inch or two, came out a little and then went in another inch or so. Soon I was hip to cheek with him, all the way in. His muscular butt felt good against my pelvis, his warm skin, the tight muscles; there wasn't anything better than this. When I felt that he was ready I slowly slid back and forth. His groan let me know that he was enjoying this as much as I was. I couldn't last too much longer with this slow pace, I could feel the warmth of his tight anus and the minute movements of his muscles.

I started pumping like mad, I wanted to cum, badly. And so did Dell, he took my hand from off his hip and put it on his monster organ. I stroked with as much vigor as I was giving to his ass. I felt my knees go weak and my balls tighten I was going to cum. I held it as long as I could but the pleasure was too much, I let it go and gave him such a gusher that I was afraid I was going to fill him up completely. With my cum in his ass he was ready himself. Quickly I popped out of him and cried out, "Wait, I want to taste it. Cum in my mouth." He grunted an affirmative and swiveled around. I put my mouth on his cock as he stroked it and instantly I tasted the salty-sweet of his ambrosia. It hit the back of my throat and I drank as much as I could but I felt some flow down my chin.

He went on longer than I did, I thought he would never stop, but when he did I quickly stood up to give him a taste before it all washed off my face from the water. His tongue bored into my mouth, he wanted some of the good stuff. We held each other and kissed. After a minute we returned back to earth enough to hear Diane's quick breathing. We turned to look and she had two fingers darting in and out of her wet snatch and her right hand was a blur over her swelled clit. She whimpered in a soft and high pitched voice, "Oh god, oh god, oh god." Then with a shriek she came, her hands and forearms became drenched and her knees buckled. She held onto the walls for support as she panted.

I put my head on his shoulder as we watched her and stole occasional kiss. We all had smiles on our faces. This was one perma-grin that wasn't going away anytime soon. Diane licked at the juices off her fingers as we rinsed off. The water started to turn cold so we turned it off.

"Same time next week?" Diane said as she picked up her drenched shorts and panties off the floor.

"Sure," Dell and I said simultaneously. I was going to really love Sunday workouts.

12