First Date

Story Info
A couple has an exciting first date in.
930 words
3.74
24.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
japkin
japkin
1 Followers

David and Courtney met online. After reading Courtney's profile, David emailed her in order to get to know her better. They swapped pictures and emailed back and forth for a couple of weeks, and then they started talking on the phone. There was an instant connection. After a week of phone calls, David asked Courtney out on a date, which she gladly accepted.

They both enjoyed movies, and since Courtney had a large library, she suggested they stay in, cook dinner and watch a movie at her place. David thought this was a great idea, so he showed up at her place around 6:00pm on Saturday night bearing groceries.

He cooked a delicious chicken pesto dish with pasta, complete with white wine. They ate at the kitchen table, sharing good conversation and getting to know each other even more. After they were done eating, they moved to the couch to watch a movie.

Courtney went through her collection and chose one of her favorite romantic comedies. She put in the DVD and rushed excitedly to the couch, sitting next to David and snuggling up against him with her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her, and they began to watch.

About half-way through the movie, Courtney sat up, holding her lower back. "Are you okay," David asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. My back is a little stiff, though."

"Here," he said as he put one leg along the back of the couch and pulling her hips straight into his. "Let's see if I can help."

He began to massage her lower back using his fingertips and knuckles. He could feel how tense she was, but he didn't put too much pressure. He knew just how much to apply to help her relax. He worked his thumbs up the middle of her back and she let out a sigh. "That feels really good," she said, melting into his hands.

His hands made their way up to her shoulders, which he squeezed gently and rubbed firmly. Her head fell backward as she moaned slightly. The movie was just background noise by now. The massage was her whole world at this moment and she loved it.

She leaned back into him further and he brushed aside her long, wavy brown hair, kissing the back of her neck. His massaging hands moved down her shoulders to her arms. He was now just squeezing and caressing. He moved down her sides to her outer thighs and continued to stroke and squeeze while kissing her neck. He brought his hands up again and danced his fingers up her side. She jumped, pulling away and giggling.

"Oh, so you ARE ticklish!"

"Yes! Very much so!"

David gave her a playful grin and started tickling her sides relentlessly. "No! No! AHHH," she said, laughing hysterically and falling onto her back on the couch. He immediately stopped tickling and kissed her deeply. The end of her laughter was consumed by the kiss and she moaned slightly.

He laid next to her and continued to kiss her while running his hand up and down her body. She pulled on the bottom of her shirt and sat up half-way to remove it. Once it was off, she fell back into his arms and kissed him again.

David's fingertips caressed her back and moved up to the clasp on her bra. With a little flick, it came undone and he continued to stroke her. His hand roamed down her back and under the waistline of her pants. He cupped her ass in his hand and squeezed it gently. With her lips still pressed against his, she let out a moan and kissed him deeper.

Courtney sat up and pulled him up with her. She removed her already dangling bra and straddled David on the couch. He kissed her breasts and licked her nipples while pulling her into him. She breathed heavily into his ear and ran her fingers through his hair. She reached down and pulled his shirt up over his head. He pulled her closer to him, feeling the warmth of her skin against his.

She stood up and removed his pants and boxers. She also removed what remained of her clothing and straddled him again, this time inserting him into her. They both let out a loud moan and kissed one another even more passionately. David grabbed her butt and lifted her up and down on him. She grinded into him with every stroke, putting her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. It got faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Then they slowed down again, just enjoying the feeling of their naked bodies against each other.

Courtney's breathing started to get shorter, and David could tell she was close to orgasm. He let her grind against him and take control. She grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him deeply. "Oh god...oh David...yeah..." He could feel himself on the edge, so he let go, too, and they both came at the same time in an explosion of pleasure.

She just sat there with him still inside her for a little bit, kissing him while catching her breath. "Wow...that was incredible," she said between breaths.

"Oh, god, yes it was," David said, slumping back into the couch. His fingertips tickled her sides a little bit and she giggled, pulling herself into him to get away from his fingers. He stopped and kissed her again, looking into her eyes.

"I guess the movie is over by now," he said.

"What movie," she asked with a sly grin.

japkin
japkin
1 Followers