First Date

Story Info
TG gets some snuggle time.
1k words
4.03
60k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanace
Tanace
1 Followers

"Hey babe, the movie has been over for an hour. I really should be going," Joe said as he stretched, letting out a yawn. "Thank you for dinner, that was wonderful."

"Hmm? You don't have to go, you know. You could hold me tonight while we sleep." I yawned a little. I really didn't want to get up, and his leg was making a very nice pillow. Of course, having his arm around me while we watched the movie was nice and I hadn't felt that comfortable with someone in a long time.

"I would love to, but I shouldn't stay any longer. This is our first date."

A gentleman? It couldn't be. He must hate me for some reason. Did I cook dinner too long? I'm being too pushy about using him as a pillow. I bet that's it. "Wait a minute, stop over thinking everything, maybe he just wants to go home to sleep. He'll call me tomorrow I bet. Just like all the other ones didn't," I thought to myself.

I walked before him to the door to let him out.

"This really was a nice evening, we have to do it again some time," he mumbled as I reached for the latch to let him out. I glanced at him and he quickly shifted his eyes away from my butt.

"Were you just looking at my butt?" I asked slyly.

"No. Well, yes, and I know we talked about this, but it's hard not to think about it when your laying on my lap like that."

"You know I'm not ready for that," stating what he already knew was pointless, but it gave me a chance to re-lock the door while I thought of ways to keep him around, "I bet I can think of a way to make that problem less important for the moment. Do you think you could handle snuggling with me tonight?"

"Katt, I like you a lot, really, but I know this is all new for you and I don't want to push you into anything. I will call you tomorrow, I promise."

"Nope, not letting you leave until I get my fill of cuddling," I thought to myself.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him against me, while pressing my lips to his. He struggled for a moment and then wrapped his arms around me; pulling me tightly against him. Fear flooded into me but I pushed it back; I just want to be loved, and I'm not letting him leave. My hands found his pants button. He tried to protest, but I bit down on his lip; turning his words into an incoherent mumble.

I got frustrated trying to unsnap his pants and just pulled at them until I was rewarded with a satisfying 'pop' sound. I pulled him back over to the couch, not letting go of his mouth for a second. I pushed him back to fall on the couch as I dropped down to my knees, taking his pants and undergarment with me.

I looked up and saw my prize standing ready for me. For all his arguing, Joe had relaxed back on the couch with his arms off to the side. I pressed my lips to the inside of his thigh; he knew I wanted to taste him, we had talked about this before. I closed my eyes and ran my hands along his leg until I grasped him firmly. Joe's sigh let me know that I could at least do that part right. I could see his precum glistening on the tip of his cock. I hesitated for a moment then gently pressed my tongue to the base before sliding it along the entire length.

With my tongue pressed to his cock's head and my mouth poised to take him, I glanced into his pleading eyes. I felt my heart pounding for a moment before I turned my attention back to him. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath to calm myself; then took the head into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around for a moment and then took a little more into me. Feeling him pounding in my mouth excited me and made it hard to think.

"Hey, why don't you take all of it?" Joe breathed, "I know you want to."

I looked up into his eyes and mumbled, "uhhunnh," while shaking my head from side to side slightly. He moaned at the movement and quickly grabbed my hair. I struggled briefly as he pressed me onto him. His cock slid all the way to the back of my throat, gagging me. He filled me completely and I couldn't breath until he let me back off a bit. Now impaled half way down he let me breath for a moment before beginning to press me again. I took him all the way back in and began swirling my tongue around. His grip on my hair relaxed a bit and I continued using my throat to bring him pleasure.

His legs flexed under me and I could feel his cock begin to tighten inside me. I slid him out far enough to take another breath then pushed him all the way back in just as he began to erupt. I pulled back so just the head was inside as he continued to spew into my mouth.

Having finished he began to relax; his breathing deep. I looked up and saw his flushed face. I sucked hard for every last drop and I slid him out of my mouth. I sat back just as he opened his eyes to look at me. I used my tongue to rub him cum over my lips before swallowing dramatically.

I climbed into his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. I kissed him gently on the forehead and asked, "So, do you think we can spend the night snuggling?"

He answered by huging me tightly against him. I rested my head on his shoulder as a warm feeling filled me and a smile spread across my lips.

Tanace
Tanace
1 Followers