First Date

Story Info
Would she break her first date rule?
1k words
4.02
22.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smoothed her dress as she looked in the mirror one last time before leaving, her internal dialogue going crazy with anticipation.

Would we like each other? Would it be awkward? The short drive was filled with feelings of doubt and nervous shaking. She took one last deep breath and sent him the words "I'm here."

He appeared from the shadows and stepped into the car. He greeted her with a hug but she was frozen still, he would have to thaw her out more.

They drove and spoke, there was never any awkward silence and he soon put her at ease with his low voice. He reached over and put his hand on her leg, the intimate touching soothed her and she wondered what else this night would bring. When she parked the car at the shopping center, his arms wrapped tightly around her and they shared their first kiss. The location might have been less than perfect but the kiss was incredible.

They walked around the store, her awkwardly walking, trying not to fall over and embarrass herself as he held her from behind. She wasn't used to this affection, but his calming presence was working wonders on her nervous state. They headed back to the car for more driving. As she was exploring streets she had never taken, they came to a dead end. They decided to sit for a while in the abandoned street to discover each other some more.

His hands cupped her face, as their lips touched. She was already out of breath, as she could feel the intensity of his want for her. The car was trying to keep them separated. They were both reaching for each other to be as physically close as they could be, the desire was taking over. She could feel her body aching for him, her pussy was starting to drip at the thought of him entering her. She reached over and pulled at his jeans, wanting to set his hard dick free, she could no longer keep her first date rule of only getting to first base, she needed that dick. Between kissing and exploring each other, she had decided that the car had won.

"Let's go back to my house." She wanted him naked and inside her. The whole journey her wet pussy was arguing with her brain. I want to fuck him until he forgets his name. The pussy dripped with these thoughts. You should hold out, he'll think you are a slut and won't want to see you again. The brain replied. That's a risk I'm willing to take, get him inside me. The dripping cunt won the battle.

They stumbled up the stairs until they go to her room. She set her E cup size breasts free and removed her knickers. He removed his shirt and jeans and kicked them into the corner.

He threw her onto the bed. That's so fucking hot. She thought as her pussy dripped more and more waiting for him to fuck her into oblivion. It was if they were so familiar, they got taken over by their animal instincts and ravaged each other. His mouth biting her nipples, she screamed "harder, bite them harder."

He lined up his pelvis with hers, so he could unleash his hard dick into her swollen cunt. As he entered her, she moaned with pleasure. This is exactly what she wanted. She wanted him to fill her up and he had, inch by inch. Her mouth searched for his and kissed everything in her path, as her long nails scratched up and down his back. She didn't want him to stop, but she wanted him deeper, so she begged him to take her from behind. Her face hurled at her pillow as he dove into her, she suppressed her loud moaning by biting down as he fucked her tight juicy cunt.

She was ready to pass out as he shot his hot cum deep inside her. She wouldn't let him take it out yet, but kept on kissing him and wanted to feel their juices combine, until they both could no longer take it.

He withdrew his dick from her and they both laid trying to catch their breath in the dark. She wanted more of him, so she waited as long as she could before moving down on him, to suck his dick. She tasted herself on him, which turned her on even more.

Slowly at first she took all of him in her mouth. Then she focused on licking his knob, like she would like a lollipop. Her tongue explored his hard dick. She wanted to kiss, lick and touch all of it. She wanted him to know, that his dick was now hers. She could do what she pleased with it. Soon, he lifted her up by her hair and made her sit on his dick. Her pussy dripped down all over his hard cock as she took it in and out. Her breasts dangling in his face begging him to take them in his mouth while she rode that cock.

"Do you like your dirty girl riding you?" She said, needing him to be vocal about how he was feeling and that she needed to be his bad girl. Good girls didn't fuck on the first date. He brought this out in her.

He then flipped her over and started fucking her senseless. He slammed his cock deep inside of her and spanked her full ass. "You like that don't you, my little slut?"

"I fucking love that!" She screamed back, her clit throbbing as he took her over and over again. She wanted to be his little cum dumpster. The thought of his cum dripping down her leg, turned her on so much more, while he whispered more graphic things in her ears, about her tight wet pussy.

She rubbed her clit as he was about to cum again, it was throbbing so much, but she didn't want it to end. As he blew into her the second time that evening, her pussy contracted and wouldn't let him out of her. As he slowly withdrew, the room came back in full view and they floated back to both of their realities.