First Date Ch. 01

Story Info
Jake and Ann fall in love, exchange vows and make a baby!
6.9k words
4.31
66.5k
38

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake4000
Jake4000
102 Followers

JAKE & ANN'S FIRST DATE

We were sitting across from each other at Ruby Tuesday's talking and laughing on an impulsive, first date. We talked so long we lost track of the time. I wanted her, and only her, and was in love. I looked across at Ann, who was leaning over the table, showing me the inside of her full 38DD breasts, and I was thinking how I wanted to make love to her now, and also how unlikely that would be tonight. What was I even thinking, this is a first date!

We left the restaurant, and arrived at the movie theatre, only to find that all the late movies had already started. It looked like an early end to our date. Then Ann remarked that we could watch a DVD at her place. As I thought of that invitation, my cock grew inside my pants. I hoped against hope that, perhaps, Ann loved and wanted me too, maybe even tonight.

We went to her place, and she popped Robin Hood into the DVD player, and we watched it on her couch together. About ten minutes into the movie we looked at each other and kissed. Her tongue pushed deeply into my mouth and my tongue pushed back and deep into her. She made a slight feminine moan. Our passion was afire!

After scarcely a minute or two, my right hand firmly squeezed her left breast, before I even realized what I was doing. Ann immediately moaned erotically again during our kiss, this time at a higher pitch. She stopped kissing and I thought perhaps my impulsive move was too bold. She smiled seductively, then slowly unbuttoned her blouse before my eyes! I reached behind her and undid her bra.

My date was quickly becoming my lover! Ann's full, long breasts fell out of her bra, hanging seductively from her now bare chest. Her tits were very full and curvy, and fully round at the end. Ann's large, long, thick nipples were hard, and her even bigger, round, pink areolas beautifully accented her breasts. Her areolas were larger than many women's entire breasts, but a perfectly sized match to the large, feminine size and shape of her breasts. I fondled each her breasts with one hand, and then used both hands on a breast to better massage her.

Ann's breathing became louder, as she crawled on top of me and sat facing me, on my lap, topless. Ann then began to fondle her own breasts before me, erotically, and intensely. She rubbed them in fast circles, pinched her nipples and threw her blonde hair back and moaned loudly. Then she stopped and I sucked on her nipples and all over her breasts, leaving hickies where she cried with pleasure at the feel of my mouth and tongue. As I sucked and pulled on her breasts, Ann's cries increased, turning my already hard cock on even more.

I wanted her pussy, and I wanted it now! I wanted to feel all in between my new lover's thighs, to put my fingers up into her beautiful body - deep into her body, to take her the rest of the way to her orgasm and ready her for my hard thick cock.

I wanted Ann and I wanted her forever! I couldn't wait any longer. My self-control was gone. I NEEDED Ann! And I could tell from her thick, hard nipples and increasingly louder moans and cries that she needed me too.

I pushed my right hand down the front of her slacks, and into her panties. It was a snug fit. I felt her long, soft pubic hair, and was about to push further towards her clit, when she grabbed my arm and pulled my hand gently out of her panties. Busted! Too wild, too fast, and what was I thinking on a first date!

Ann took my hand, stood up over me, still topless, her large breasts swaying slightly and hanging in my face as she bent over me. Still holding my hand, Ann pulled me up off the couch, and, hand in hand, we silently walked to her bedroom, where she quickly dropped her slacks and panties, lay on her back across her bed, and spread her thighs as wide as a woman could possibly spread! I fumbled out of my clothes, distracted by both her great beauty and her open arousal.

Upon entering her bedroom I had intended to mount her, but when I gazed at her strawberry blonde muff of fine, thin hair, and her thick, wide, swollen pussy lips, which were gaping open a good inch, showing her long, pink, dripping pussy, and her inch long, and very hard clit above, I fell to my knees before Ann's wide mound. She had no detectable inner lips, and her outer lips were thick and so swollen they pulled her opening apart, making it easy to see deep into her deep, pink womanhood and to put my tongue into her sopping wet vagina. Her pussy was absolutely beautiful to see and to taste!

I grabbed Ann's thighs gently with each arm, and ate her delicious pussy passionately, licking up and down from the bottom of her gaping vaginal opening, upward and well into her, then upward further to the bottom of her clit, and up and over her clit, circling her clit a few times, then licking it up and down, then side to side, and back down into the passage into her womanhood. I tongue fucked her, then gently sucked her clit, until it began pulling back into her body, as she got nearer to orgasm. As her clit withdrew, my tongue followed, licking her hard nub as I enjoyed Ann's moans of obvious pleasure.

My index finger explored part of her inner sanctum. I felt her pussy begin to tighten on my finger, so tight I could not press back against her cunt muscles. Ann's vaginal opening was so tight my finger felt delightfully stuck up inside of her. I licked only on her clit, giving it my full attention, up and down, circling it clockwise, then counterclockwise, and across in a non-rhythmic way. As her pussy continued to tighten on my finger, her moans changed to cries, and she became louder, until suddenly she screamed, long and loud.

Ann's hips bucked violently and quickly, as her pussy muscles spasmed strongly on my finger. Ann cried out loudly and passionately, "Oh God, I'm cumming! Don't stop, Jake! Please don't stop!"

I continued to lick her until her vaginal spasms ceased and her hips stopped bucking on the bed - her thighs still spread wide. I stood up, and lay on the bed next to her, and she immediately turned around and put my throbbing, hard cock in her mouth! She rubbed on my balls and sucked on my swollen dick, taking more and more inside of her, until she had maybe five inches of my thick seven and half inches of thick manhood inside of her.

I wanted Ann so badly, so completely. She is the perfect woman! I wanted to be inside of her curvy body, deeply implanted in her wet pussy. I told her I wanted to make love to her. She stopped, turned around, and lay on her back, spreading her thighs again.

This time Ann's legs went into the air as she pulled her knees upward, spreading herself so wide that her now gaping, wide muff and thighs made one lovely smooth line across the bed. I pressed my 7 and a half inch long, 6 inch circumference steel hard cock up to her womanhood, my head resting at the base of her big, swollen, wet vaginal lips.

Before entering her further, I told her "I love you Ann! I know it sounds crazy, but I've wanted you all my life, I just didn't know where you were. I want you, not just as my lover, but as my wife. Right here. Right now."

Ann hugged me tightly, my dick pressing a bit further into her womanhood, but my head not quite in yet. Ann said "I love you too, Jake! So much. I want to be your wife! I want to marry you, too!"

We lay like this a second or two, Ann feeling my head gently pressed against her gapping pussy. Ann was quiet, not because she doubted her desire to become my wife, or my desire to be her husband, but because she was surprised that we had come to that same conclusion so fast. I assured her I did, while we were still at Applebee's.

Ann admitted she too, fell deeply in love with me and wanted to marry me while we were still eating. Then she confessed that, knowing with absolute certainty that she wanted to be my wife, she immediately desired to have me in her bed, and in her body - feeling my hard cock deep between her thighs. She said she daydreamed of being taken by me, just as she is now, legs in the air, my manhood shoved deeply inside of her, filling her completely.

She confessed that her strong desires made her pussy sopping wet by the time we left the restaurant! Ann said "I was afraid you'd smell my pussy if I got any wetter, and know just how excited I was!"

She told me how glad she was the movies were all started, and how she hoped I'd love her and take her, just like I have, at her place.

We said our vows, simply and slowly to each other, ignoring for the moment the passion between our loins.

My erect member then I entered my new bride's now sopping pussy, pushing slowly but forcefully through her tight muscles a little at a time. It has been a long time since Ann had been filled like this, and her body needed time to adjust to my cock. Eventually I buried a third of me inside of her, as she moaned lovingly with each thrust.

I suddenly stopped thrusting into my lovely bride, and asked Ann if she was using birth control to which she coyly replied with a sexy smile, "No, Jake."

I then asked her, "Do you WANT to use any birth control?" knowing she's 35 with three children, and I was 38 with three children. She softly replied, "No, lover." as she grabbed my ass, and pulled me deeper inside of her.

I whispered into her ear "Ann, I so want to make you pregnant. I want you to bear my children. Is that OK with you?"

Ann moaned quietly, "Most definitely Jake! I've never wanted children with a man more than I do with you! And with you I want lots! I don't intend to use any birth control - EVER, Jake! My body – my womb, is all yours, to conceive and bear your children – its what I was designed to do."

I replied, "I don't want either of us to use birth control either. But, if you change your mind, please let our only control be whether my seed enters your womb or not. I'll pull out, or if you want more protection, we'll make love in other ways than in your vagina when you are fertile."

Ann kissed me gently, and relied, "No, Jake. My mind is made up. No birth control - ever. We'll have as many children as we are able, and our family will be complete when I can't conceive during our lovemaking any longer, whenever that occurs. Whenever I feel your seed inside of me, I want to know you're trying to make me pregnant each time – each and every time I make you cum inside of me, Jake. And when you feel your seed pour into me, I want you to know that I made you cum not only because I'm showing you how much I love you, but also because I'm trying my best to conceive your child. And I'm going to warn you, your loving wife wants you to cum inside of her vagina OFTEN!"

Then Ann said in a loud, slow, steady, feminine voice, "Now, Jake – lover – husband - I'm fertile tonight, so - please - make . . your ..... bride . . . pregnant!"

My cock twitched at my wife's intimate request, and I thrust a bit deeper into her tight vagina, then pulled back and thrust deeper, and pulled back, as she moaned. It took us about two minutes of slow, steady, firm thrusting, meeting each others body as she bucked slowly and forcefully up to meet my slow and even more forceful thrusts up inside of her.

Ann made me so big, over two and a half inches in diameter, and her vagina muscles were so strong as to make her virginally tight!

At last I bottomed out in Ann's pussy, having nearly six of my seven and a half inches inside of her. Feeling my hard rod shoving into the back of her made her come for the second time that evening. Only this time her orgasm was uncontrollable – explosive – causing her to scream in joy.

Ann caught her breath, and after a minute, moaned, "I've never had an orgasm from a man's hardness before, Jake. Ever! I didn't even know I COULD orgasm during lovemaking. But your manhood is the perfect size for my vagina! And you hit the perfect spot deep inside of me, each time, over and over. I want you to hit my spot over and over for the rest of my life! I want to cum each time you are inside of me!"

My manly urges strengthened, and I thrust harder and faster into Ann. Ann's body responses intensified in reply to my testosterone driven lovemaking. Her vagina squeezed my cock so hard I thought I was in a vice. Yet the forceful grip was not painful, but rather exhilarating – stimulating – fueling my desires to take her, to dominate her body, to change her body into pregnancy. Her vaginal muscle spasms came in waves, as her moans became cries, and then screams, coming faster and faster and going longer and longer. All the while I was thrusting into Ann, bottoming out at the end of her tight wet pussy, never fitting all of me inside of her tight muff, but filling her womanhood completely, stretching her vagina wide and long with my aroused dick.

Ann began tightening her pussy around my rock hard dick, and I knew from the way her body acted before her last orgasm that Ann was about to explode into a new orgasm. Ann's orgasm was building up faster and more intensely this time. She was screaming – and her head rose up - as she intensely pounded her open palms up and down on the bed. Her unashamed excitement made me even more aroused! Her willingness to lose all control before me – and succumb to me, to be turned on by me, pushed my sexual arousal to new heights never before experienced.

I shoved my dick harder and faster into her pussy, deeply thrusting as much of my body into her as she could take, bottoming out each time, flattening the head of my dick against the end of her pussy, then pulling out of her until my dickhead was just between her thick vaginal lips, and again driving myself deeply into her tight muff again. Our tender lovemaking had exploded into an intense, high-driven, physical fucking, fueled by our passion and our bodies' need to make each other climax. Ann began screaming loudly, "Ooooh honey, I'm coming!"

She kissed me as she felt her cunt muscles involuntarily tighten and spasm - hard and fast - all up and down the buried part of my shaft, and whispered slowly and laboriously between breaths, "Each time I draw out your seed - without birth control - remember - I'm showing you - how much I love you! And each time - I conceive your child, - I give the world - my proof - of the depth - of my love, Jake!"

Ann's hard vaginal spasms and seductive whisper brought me over the edge, making me come deep inside of her, spurting my seed in ropes - gush after gush - into her still orgasming vagina, while I told her, "Ann, I love you so much! When you feel my seed impregnate you, you're feeling the depth of my love for you. I'm so glad we're making a baby tonight!"

After our simultaneous orgasm ended, we got under the covers, We kissed and felt each other up. Ann told me she'd never had orgasms the way I'd given them to her. Never had she ever had an orgasm when actually being fucked - only from being touched on her clit beforehand. Ann said her vaginal orgasms were a deeper feeling, far more intense, and very quickly becoming multi-orgasmic. Ann marveled at how I made her cum, and told me how our lovemaking satisfied her. I asked her why her vaginal orgasms only happened now, and Ann laughed, saying, "For the first time, Jake, I had a real man between my thighs, who truly loves me, and who is so thick and long. My body was made perfectly for you, Jake. And my body could tell you wanted to please me, and Oh, how you did please me!"

Ann told me as she threw her head back, "Your cock touched me intimately down there, touched something in me that no one has ever touched, ever before, and I LOVE it!"

Ann rubbed her hand all over my balls, gently separating them and massaging them as she said "Jake, could you please give me more of your seed!! I can't get enough of you - or your sperm. Feeling your body spurting inside of me makes me feel so good, so feminine, and soooo loved! Put it right into my womb, stud!"

My index finger parted Ann's pussy lips, rubbing my cum into her outer lips. I gently grabbed one of her full lips with my hand, and rubbed it until she squealed in delight. Then I grabbed Ann's other cunt lip, and rubbed it slightly more intensely, making her moan. I then pinched both of her full swollen lips together, and massaged her lips. Afterward, I parted those lips, rubbing the insides of each with separate fingers, as I listened to Ann's more labored breathing.

My fingers dove slowly deeper into her cum filled vagina, finding her hard g-spot deep inside of her. Ann's g-spot was very deep inside of her, nearly four inches into her body. No wonder she had no vaginal orgasms before tonight, as usually a woman's spot is less than half that distance down.

Before we knew it, Ann's hand was squeezing my re-hardened dick, and my index and middle fingers were buried to my palm in her warm, cum filled pussy. Rubbing her g-spot really turned Ann on, giving her yet another orgasm as her muscles squeezed my two fingers so tightly I could not have pulled them out, even if I'd wanted to, until she finished her orgasm.

After Ann's orgasm subsided, I slowly pulled my fingers out. Then Ann slipped out from under me, rolled me on my back, swung one thick, curvy thigh over me, and mounted my hard dick, riding cowgirl with feminine intensity. She wiggled and jiggled, bending backward, leaning forward, and proudly showing off her full 38DD breasts to her new husband, as she and her breasts bounced up and down wildly and freely.

Her beautiful, full breasts bounced higher as her pace quickened on my erect cock. Within five minutes she came, her pelvis buried as deep on me as she'd ever been yet – her fifth orgasm of the night, screaming and moaning, her pussy tightly grasping her new husband's dick, her bottom bouncing so fast and so deep on my rod that she shook on top of me, her breasts jiggling up and down and side to side before me. Though her fifth orgasm ended, she continued to ride hard, with even more intensity. She reached her sixth climax more quickly, in less than two minutes, and it was the most intense orgasm I've ever given a woman!

Immediately she was near orgasm again. As she got closer to her seventh orgasm, she screamed, "Oh, Jake, Oh Jake, make me CUM again Jake!" Then she screamed, yelling "You're making me cum so hard! Yeeeessss!!!"

Her vaginal floodgates opened over my hard cock, as she squirted her warm feminine juice up and down my dick. It was the first time a woman had squirted for me, and I was in heaven when I felt her love juices flow. Ann's cum was warm, and very slippery, and so copious it ran down my shaft and all over my balls. I was drenched by her warm, sweet cum flowing from her vagina.

Ann kept riding me hard and fast, and before another minute went by, she'd cum an eighth time, moaning and screaming, and wetting my dick with more of her cum. That orgasm led directly to a ninth feminine climax with only a few moments in-between, which in turn led Ann to multiple orgasms - over and over - nonstop.

Ann's entire body was dripping with sweat, except for her inner thighs, which were also dripping with our cum. The end of her nose and the ends of her hard nipples dripped sweat onto my chest. I grabbed and squeezed her wet, sweaty breasts, my hands gliding over her slippery, firm mounds. Ann's golden hair was plastered to her head. My body was also covered in sweat as I bucked up in rhythm to her, giving her want she craved - her own husband - deep inside of her!

I pleased my wife, using my rod to give her wave after wave of orgasms. She had at least a dozen more orgasms as she continued spasming on my dick. Seeing and hearing my wife cum freely, holding nothing back, just enjoying her man's body, was so erotic and so satisfying. I had no idea any woman could be so orgasmic, let alone that I could cause such erotic satisfaction in the woman I loved so much!

Then Ann screamed loudly in a huge release of sexual tension, squatting her ass down lower and doing the splits with her thighs, as she brought her feet back behind her. Ann took my dick deeper into her body than I thought I could ever go! She bounced on me several times, forcing my hard cock ever deeper into her still spasming hole, and moaned to me "Give it to me, lover! Give me your seed, Jake! Give your wife your baby!!"

Jake4000
Jake4000
102 Followers
12