First Date Ch. 02

Story Info
This is a continuation of a fantasy I wrote for a stranger.
1.5k words
4.08
8.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wanted to know what will happen when you meet me for coffee the first time after all these hot emails. It started with you on your knees, and now we've gotten this far . . .

I throw you face down on my bed. You are wearing only your soaked panties. The cotton bedcover is cool against the heat of your skin, the nipples which I've pinched and twisted. Before you can move, one of my hands is at the back of your neck, pressing you into the mattress, and with the other I yank your panties down and spank your beautiful ass with three firm, resounding smacks. You writhe and moan into the duvet, kicking your legs until I easily trap them with mine and hold you down for another slap that cracks like a rifle. Your back arches and your mouth freezes in an O at the last, and for an instant I think you might have come. Not quite. Not yet. Your body is reeling from the waves of pain and pleasure, the anticipation of what comes next.

The feeling of my lips on your ass makes you jump. You didn't even notice as I shifted position. The sound you make is higher pitched and softer. I gently kiss the angry imprint of my palm on your luscious cheek, trace the bottom curve of your ass with the very tip of my tongue from your hip to your inner thigh. You shift and try to bring my mouth closer to the heat between your legs, but my hand at the back of your neck holds you firmly in place. I slip those wet panties down past your knees and off, onto the floor where they will stay. As my hand travels back up I touch the tender bottoms of your feet, trace your toes and slip a finger between your toes into the sensitive spot that makes you shiver. I stroke behind your knees. You can feel my teeth now as I worship your ass, taking hold of a soft inch and biting just hard enough to make you gasp. Your legs have begun to shake by the time my hand reaches the tender insides of your thighs, the softest skin on a woman's body. You fight against my strength to spread your legs and I allow it. I am straddling one of your thighs now, still holding you pressed face down into the mattress and watching closely as I touch your cunt for the first time.

The effect is as if I had applied an electric current: your entire body tenses and you freeze as I cup your lips and mound with my whole hand.

You hear me make a sound for the first time since I was in your mouth. "God, Christine. The heat."

My fingers barely spread you open before finding the wetness, that damp fire between your legs. You can feel my thumb slip naturally between your lips as I stroke your mound, circling lower. Your hips are moving out of your control now in response to my touch, and the quivering intensifies in your upper thighs. Your knees are pressed into the bed, your hips thrusting upward as if I am already fucking you. The tip of my thumb is at the opening to your cunt now, and you are moving madly trying to get it inside. My fingers have found your clit and it is beginning to be difficult to discern exactly what I am doing to you as the sensations storm over you. The first thrust as my thumb slips inside elicits a long groan of joy from your throat. Now I begin to move my whole hand back and forth with my thumb buried in your cunt and the index finger stroking your clit. I press harder against the inner wall of your wet cunt, finding that bundle of tissue that covers your g spot. It feels almost like I am making a gentle pincer with my thumb and forefinger and making small circles, but with your g spot and clit trapped between them. The sensations sweeping over you from the dual stimulation are electric and primal. You lose track of the rest of your body. Everything is held in those few inches. Sound seems to stop and start. Someone is yelling wordlessly in rhythm with that stroking, those circles, that stroking, and you have no idea that it is you. There is a plateau, then another. It drives you impossibly higher and there cannot be any other place to go, yet you do and then you have that sense of slipping off the edge of something golden that lasts for a few seconds or forever and you fall.

When you return to your body you don't know how much time has passed. The spasms in your cunt still grasp at my thumb deep inside you. My hand is hot and firm at the back of your neck. You pant like someone returning to the surface and realize you had held your breath for what feels like minutes. I let my thumb slip out of you. You whimper, then flinch and try to leap farther up the bed as I lean down and casually lick your soaking cunt from end to end. Just once. I lay atop you and release your neck. My body weight presses down on you, my legs along yours, my toes touching the bottoms of your feet. All of the bare skin overwhelms your system after your orgasm and you jerk and move uncontrollably under me.

I kiss the back of your neck. Sink my teeth gently into the muscles of your shoulder. You can feel my hard cock between the cheeks of your ass. I bite your earlobe and flick my tongue inside before whispering.

"Christine?"

"Y-yes." Even your voice shakes.

I hitch my hips back and allow the head of my cock to drop lower until it is lined up with your swollen lips.

"How much of your cunt can I have?" I ask.

"As much as you want."

The head of my cock is trapped by your heat now. I am right at your entrance.

"Whenever I say, you'll spread your legs for me, Christine? Or let me bend you over?"

"Yes. Anything. Please"

"Please what?" I ask.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me. Please. Oooooooh."

My cock spreads your slick cunt open in one smooth thrust. Your moan is continuous, drawn out. Shallow, then another deeper, and on the third you can feel my hips against your ass as the tip touches all the way inside you. I hold it there, filling you without moving. You are whispering "please" over and over. I rear back and put both hands on your shoulders, rubbing, and push one of your knees out to the side. The change in angle rubs the head of my cock against your cervix and sinks it even a little deeper. I fuck you slowly, a few shallow thrusts followed by one that sinks my whole shaft in to the base. You are whimpering now. The gentle rhythm brings waves of pleasure to the nerves still tingling from your first orgasm. You float on them. You want to turn over, to kiss me, but you know that will come later.

Then.

The pain as I suddenly slap your ass with one hand is intense. Divine. I hold you down and pound you into the mattress, using my entire body weight to hammer my cock into that sweet wet cunt. You are screaming into the bed. The second orgasm hits like a storm and I don't let up. It feels like my cock is swelling even larger inside you. Before that one even subsides another is beginning. I can feel it deep inside you, a tingling near your cervix as your cunt tries to milk the come from my cock. Not yet. The third hits harder, and then you lose track. There do not seem to be peaks any more, only a blinding state of constant electricity. You have no idea how long it continues.

And then I slam into you one last time and hold it there. Your entire awareness is centered in the feeling of my cock, the throbbing of the head, and then you feel the warmth as I come deep inside you, jet after jet of heat. It sends you over one last time and you are sobbing, shaking.

I drop down on top of you. My hand is in your hair, brushing it back from your face, tugging gently. Aftershocks run through your entire body. My cock slips out of your cunt and I shift to kneel at the side of your head. You turn instinctively and suck the final few drops of come from me. I kiss you for what feels like the first time in an hour, then turn you away to hold you, spooning, folding the duvet over us, as you come back down and your breathing returns to normal.

"So," I say after a quiet few minutes. "What would you like to do for our second date?"