First Date Explorations

Story Info
We explore one another for the first time.
762 words
3.77
21.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began with a hug, then a kiss but it quickly turned to more. The kisses varied. From deep to innocent and then deeper than once before. Tongues dancing past one another, darting in and out, testing and teasing. A light nibble. Our hands began their exploration as we settled into the couch. Over the clothing, so innocent for just a brief time. He cups my breast and I feel how firm and wanting he already has become. His fingers wrap in my hair and pull me closer. My hips rock in anticipation of the evening.

He is testing the waters, his hand at the edge of my shirt's fabric, slowly inches underneath. Feeling his skin against mine, so warm. He pulls my bra aside and his mouth takes my nipple into his mouth. My head rocks back taking in the experience, feeling him suck and pull and tease. He looks up at me and acknowledges that the other nipple is likely getting lonely. My laugh at his joking remark quickly turns into a moan as he applies the much desired symmetry. Both nipples now aroused and erect craving more of his touch, needing more of his touch. I have become brave and my hands begin to wander as well. I feel his growing excitement. Our bodies continue to rock to meet one another, deep kisses, pulling one another closer, deeper. Nothing around matters much anymore, we are lost in the first experience of one another. Testing and tasting.

Clothes begin to be unbuttoned. Our hands explore. Each button revealing a new, fresh experience. He reaches into my panties and his finger dips into me for the first time, feeling just how wet he has made me. He buries his face between my still clothed legs, I feel his hot breath and I am sure he can smell my growing damp spot on my panties. I tremble, I want more, I need more. I lay a blanket on the couch for a little protection from the activities to come; it won't be enough. Everything is turning fuzzy in my mind, blood is flowing, needs are building.

I am naked. My clothes in a pile on the floor. He fashions a dental dam out of a cut latex glove. Feeling his tongue against me as he kisses my pussy's lips, teasing with his tongue with the same passion of our kisses from moments earlier. I know just how wet he is making me, I can feel it dripping as my pussy spasms. The blanket begins to get wet as he licks and sucks against the dental dam and finds just that right spot.

He finishes undressing and stands before me. I hold his cock in my hand. I want so badly to taste it, to reach out my tongue to lick the drip of pre-cum that has formed. As I stare and dream, another drip forms. I know I need to put a condom on. I don't want to. I need to. He hands it to me. His hands are wet with my juices and would defeat the purpose. I remove the wrapper and roll the condom onto his hard shaft and slide my mouth down his length. Taking him again and again. My hands cup his balls as I bob and suck against his protected cock. He firmly states that he needs to be in me and now.

I lean back and he pulls me to the edge of the couch and as I watch him he pushes himself into me. Angles are adjusted and tested, it feels so good. I needed this. I have been catching smiles and smirks come across his face. Maybe we both needed this.

He has me flip over and he continues to take me from behind. I'm moaning. I'm lost. I've already orgasmed multiple times, the blanket is wet, my pussy continues to clench again and again as my hips rock and my lower back spasms. Both of us are breathing heavy. Hard. Raw. Fucking.

And as the orgasms pass, we both relax and soften into each others arms. Sweaty and used. Barriers are thrown into the nearby trash. Blankets are tossed into the washing machine. Towels are used to cleanse our bodies and then thrown into the washing machine alongside the blankets. Panties and underwear are once again worn. We curl up on the couch skin against skin, my fingers tracing through his chest hair, his fingers trailing up my neck. Small spasms from my lingering orgasms and a smile that will continue until morning...