First Date with Diwata

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came hard, her whole body shuddering as he came a second time inside her ass. He totally drained his balls into her this time, and lied on her back, exhausted and resting.

They stayed that way for a long time, before he had softened enough to pull out.

She quietly got up, and walking funny, left her room naked and went to the bathroom. His dick was slick with vaseline, cum, and a tiny bit of blood.

Diwata then came back in, her legs trembling. She looked up at him and slapped him.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"I know. Go more gentle next time! I will not be able to walk right for days!"

He smiled. He had broken her in. What a heady feeling it was for a man to break a woman in, and make her want more.

"Pooped cum!" she protested. "It stung my butt. You too big. I no want to date you!"

She left without another word.

---

He arrived at her apartment the next day, and found her in a black tube dress that hugged her amazing figure. Barely covering her breasts above, or her ass below.

She saw him and smiled, and then turned and bent over to pick up her bags.

He saw her shaved pussy, and her anus, too. It was a little red for wear yesterday, but intact.

"I came to see if you were OK. You aren't moving, are you? What are all these bags?"

"Yes, I am moving!" she said.

He felt panic wash over him. He had fallen totally in love with his little Diwata. This Hispanic flower from the Philippines. To lose her...

"I am moving in with you, silly man. I still hurt. You owe me. I tired of living with other people."

He smiled, the happiest man in the world at that moment. He didn't say a word in the car as he drove her to his house. She seemed amazed by his house. He lived well, but lacked a woman worthy of it.

She danced around his big living room and enormous chimney at the center. Then she found the bedroom. Her black dress and black high-heels were so sexy.

She smiled at him, and then got on all fours on his bed, her bare ass and pussy now exposed to him.

He wasted not a moment mounting her from behind like a great beast upon a rabbit, and fucking her pussy hard.

She screamed out and moaned loudly, now that she had no roommates to worry about. He filled her pussy with so much cum, it puddled on his bed when he pulled out.

Then she turned and slurped it up.

"Mm, I hungry. I go cook dinner. I hope you like Asian food with red chili."

It was a dream cum true.

THE END

12