First Dawn

Story Info
Transvestite loses her virginity to her Mistress.
788 words
4.12
18.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had treated myself to a beautifully luxurious bath with scented candles adding that little extra to the occasion. I was just putting the finishing touches to my makeup when I heard "Come here Dawn. I have laid out your clothes".

I'm a lucky girl my Tina looks after me so well.

I went into the bedroom and laid out on the bed were my stockings, suspender belt, black bra and my blue sparkly dress. "Thank you Tina, you are so good to me." I said.

"Nothing's too good for my big girl," she replied "Let's get you dressed."

I was in heaven my beautiful lady slipped my black sheer stockings onto my legs. Then while sliding my panties on me she bent forwards, kissed me between my legs and said "What a beautiful tranny clit you have." I felt my cock begin to harden. Then on with my suspender belt, bra and dress. The final items were my Victorian style ankle boots. I looked at myself in the mirror and was delighted at how I looked.

Tina asked me to walk up and down for her, which of course I did. I stood towering over her and then I kissed my love on the lips. "I love when you are so much taller than me" she breathed.

As we kissed I felt hands caressing my ass. I took off her top and bra, sat down and pulled her towards me. I wrapped my lips around those beautiful nipples and licked them with my tongue. Tina pushed me down so that I was sitting on the edge of our bed. "Undo my trousers" I was told. As I opened her flies a pink cock popped out. Tina was wearing a strap on". I looked up in amazement. "Now my Dawn" she said, as she handed me lube. "I'm going to make you my girl today. Make sure that your tranny pussy is good and wet for my cock!!" Tina then held her cock and gently pushed my head towards it. I did as I was asked. While I made my ass nice and slippery I took her cock in my mouth and licked it while I fondled her gorgeous ass.

We got on the bed and lay beside each other kissing, rubbing ourselves together.

I moved down between her legs. I put my hand underneath her strapon and slipped my fingers between her juicy pussy lips. She was so wet. I rubbed her clit then down and into her warm tight cunt. I took my fingers out and spread her juices all over her cock until it glistened. My tongue licked her shaft and I drank in her taste. "Spit on my cock!! I want to see you take it all" I looked into her eyes as she gyrated her hips. Her cock pushing in towards the back of my throat. "Come on my little slut. You really want this, don't you?" I looked up at her and nodded while sucking her.

"Time for my girl to be fucked! I'm going to take you reverse cowgirl style" I was told. I turned around on all fours. Tina guided her cock to my opening. I could feel the hardness pressing into me. She pushed my cheeks apart and slid gently into me. Her hands took hold of my hips and moved me up and down on her cock. I felt her pumping in and out of me. I turned around so that I could look into Tina's eyes as she made me hers. Her hand took hold of my trannie clit "Mmmm look at all this sticky juice you've made" as she licked her fingers and then put them in my mouth. I sucked her fingers tasting my precum.

"Now it's my turn to be fucked".

Her cock slid out of me. The strapon was taken off. My stockinged legs parted hers as I guided my cock into her cunt. I could feel her wet lips sliding up and down my shaft. At times I would hold its head just at the entrance to her cunt until I could feel her moving to take me into her. As we'd fucked she whispered in my ear "Who's my big girl?" I shuddered and could feel my cum spurting inside her. I could feel her grinding and cumming with me.

Her juices and my cum were mixed together, as I slid out I could see the pearls of cum dripping from her pussy.

We lay in each other's arms. My head rested on her breasts as Tina whispered "That's my girl. We are going to have lots of adventures together. I'm going to make sure that your tranny pussy is enjoyed!!"