First Day in the Caribbean 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! Too bad I got that all to myself! I'll bet Bill and Charlie would have loved to have been here."

"Look behind you, Asch," said Octavia, smirking a little.

Asch turned, and saw two heads poking up from the kitchen stairs. His mouth dropped open. "When did you guys get here?" he asked.

"Well, we figured nobody'd be in bed yet, and we thought it would be a good idea to coordinate things for the dive. We heard the music and thought it'd be all right to sneak in. Rover didn't seem to mind. Sure didn't expect the show, that's for sure. Made us really glad we came!" They came timidly the rest of the way up, grinning.

"Sis, you did a pretty good job of not betraying us," said Bill. "Remind me never to play poker with you."

Jenny grabbed Sharon. "Dive meeting. Okay. We'll be back in a second," and the two scampered upstairs, returning in T-shirts that were far less suggestive than what they had been wearing. Sort of. Nipples were in evidence.

Everybody got serious and gathered around the table. Asch got his laptop out and made a video call to the dive shop. Not getting an answer, he tried Rick's place. After several rings, Rick answered, then Karen appeared, a little mussed. Asch apologized, but Rick and Karen joined the meeting cheerfully enough, and they worked out all the details for the dive.

Half an hour later it was time for the meeting to break up, and the two guests got up to leave. Octavia looked at Asch and he shook his head vigorously "no." Octavia sighed and smiled a little. Nobody noticed the exchange; two couples were saying goodnight without being too obvious about it.

Asch intervened. "Would you two ladies see these guys to the door? We gotta make sure they leave. Octavia and I are hitting the sack."

They agreed a little more gladly than necessary, and Asch and Octavia headed for the bedroom. Before Octavia could say anything, Asch monkeyed with his laptop, and the scene outside appeared. They watched a couple on each side of the car exchange quick kisses before the men turned to get into the car. Asch switched off the show.

"Aww, isn't that sweet?"

"Yeah, I feel a little guilty making use of our surveillance system, though." He looked up at her. "There is no way we're playing the stripper with those four here. That's for you and me!" He pretended to look stern.

Octavia pretended to look contrite, "Well, it was just an idea," she brightened, "So let's watch it now!"

"Okay." He went out and retrieved the CD. They settled on the bed, the computer on Asch's knees. He kept the volume low, and Octavia put her hand in his crotch. Mary came on after a few bars of the heavy orchestra music, smiling and wearing a long fur boa and fully covered. She swayed to the music with bumps and grinds, eventually slipping off the coat to reveal a sleeveless, high-neck gown, matched by Octavia pulling off her top, then she pulled the zipper down the front, matched by Asch's zipper, then dropped the skirt, in unison with Octavia's shorts, then the top (with Asch's shirt), revealing a skimpy bra, all the while tantalizing her audience with the boa. When the bra came off, so did Asch's shorts.

"I wonder where she got that outfit! It looks professional," murmured Octavia, pressing close to him while she watched. Asch was responding to her in-house double strip tease.

They heard the girls going upstairs. "My word! Maybe you should have kept the camera going. We could have had two shows."

"Nah, I like your show. The camera's always on, but it defaults to one frame per second, so it would be a jerky show, but you can watch it later if you're a voyeur as well as an exhibitionist. Besides," he gasped, "you're distracting me."

Octavia was waving his member as if it were the boa. When Mary let her panties fall away, Octavia's hand descended, pulling Asch's skin with it, bringing out a gasp. Mary spun around and Octavia twisted, causing another gasp, and when Mary tossed away the boa, Octavia got even more vigorous, and Asch moaned.

He pushed the laptop aside, and let his legs fall open. The music was continuing, but they both stopped watching, and Octavia climbed onto him, swaying in time to the music, bumping and grinding the way Mary was probably doing with her boa.

Asch closed his eyes and smiled, moving his hips to match hers. As the music concluded with several particularly heavy beats, she slipped herself onto him and matched the music with her own thrusts. The music stopped, but Octavia didn't, and neither did Asch. It didn't take long for them both to climax.

As they relaxed in each other's arms, Asch remarked that they had forgotten about the girls.

"Well, if they heard us, we'll either get funny looks or very polite ones. We'll see in the morning, I guess." She kissed him soundly, made a quick trip to the bathroom, climbed back into the bed, and fell asleep, an arm and leg draped over him.

The girls had already left when they awoke, and they never figured out whether they had been listened to or not.

12