First Day in the Caribbean - Bike Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point while they were doing their girl talk, a customer came in and Jenny had to wait on them. Sharon wandered over to the shop area and looked in. "Hi, Charlie. Whatchya doin'?" She gave him a big smile and batted her eyelashes at him.

"Um, putting together this bike," he said. He didn't know for sure what to say, but Sharon filled in the gap.

"So what's that thing on the back of the bike, is it the gears?" She took a step into the room and bent over too get a better view. Perhaps unintentionally she also gave Charlie a pretty good view. Perhaps not unintentionally.

"Uh, it's called a derailleur. See, this part has a spring, two actually, and it moves in and out to line up with the gears, and also keeps the chain tight no matter which gear it's on." He wiggled the cage plate to loosen and tighten the chain.

Sharon squatted down and stared at the mechanism. From the angle she was at, Charlie could see all the way up her legs to her short shorts, which tightly outlined her crotch, and Charlie lost his train of thought. He broke off and stood up. "Be careful not to get any grease on you." He liked the attention, but Sharon made him nervous. He didn't want to get into trouble with Jenny by paying too much attention to Sharon, even though she was a tasty-looking morsel.

"Can I sit on it?" she asked. "I've never been on one of these fancy bikes.

"Well, I guess. I'll hold it steady," and he straddled the front wheel and held the leading edge of the drop handlebars.

Sharon swung a leg over the bike and arranged herself on the seat. "Oof! Not very comfortable!" She squirmed around on the seat.

"Well, it's a guy's bike. They have more comfortable seats for the ladies."

"And why do the handlebars go down?" She put her hands on the lower bars, giving Charlie another distressingly attractive view down her shirt.

"It's, um, for racing. When you're down low like that, you get less wind resistance." Charlie tried not to look, but the view was too tempting. She didn't even have a bra on.

"Sharon?" It was Jenny, calling from the sales floor.

"Coming," Sharon hopped off and scooted out, reaching the door just before Jenny got there, and they resumed their chattering.

Charlie heaved a sigh of relief. Sharon was kind of fun, but he did not want to get into trouble with Jenny.

Mr Jones, a kind of regular customer, came in and the three had an animated conversation, then went into the office to do some stuff on the computer.

Charlie worked rapidly on the bike, angry with himself for enjoying Sharon's attentions, but reliving the episode over and over again. He ended up fantasizing about what more Sharon might have done, given the chance. He imagined that she leaned forward and kissed him while she was on the bike, and then took his hand and put it on her breast, and then got off the bike and asked him to rub her sore pussy. He stopped, realizing that he had ceased working on the bike to fantasize. His body was responding to the fantasy, too; he was glad when it was time to head home. He stuck his head in the office and Jenny said she'd shut the place down if he'd turn on the Closed sign and lock the front door. Both girls gave him a smile; Jenny's was sweet and friendly, Sharon's was—he wasn't sure what to call it—seductive? In bed that night he fantasized about Jenny acting like Sharon had. He put a sock on it.

Sharon stayed with Jenny that night and they talked about boys. They laughed about how easy it was to embarrass Charlie, but Sharon didn't tell Jenny about her flirting in the shop, and Jenny didn't mention the good-night kiss.

The next day Charlie learned about the scandal over in Easthaven, and how Sharon's dad had been bilked by a con-man and how Sharon had gotten a scholarship she didn't want as part of the scam. He spent the rest of the day during routine tasks daydreaming about what might have happened if he had been there.

He imagined sneakily following Sharon's dad and the crook as they explored the wild area around the hidden lake, then bursting onto the scene just as Slimey started to push Mr. Conner into the lake, and pushing the bad guy in! Sharon saw the rescue and kissed her hero. No, that's not quite right; her dad would be watching; needs work.

So maybe the bad guy is handing Sharon the scholarship, and she looks up to see Charlie looking mournful, and she throws the document back at Slimey and rushes to Charlie and they walk together down to the beach, arm in arm, while she looks at him admiringly and unbuttons her shirt so he can see down it. Hmm. Better.

Or maybe he walks into the bike store and both girls rush to hug and kiss him for interrupting the town meeting and revealing that Slimey is a crook, saving the whole town from financial ruin.

Or maybe Jenny wants more ice cream, but they end up finding a dark corner to make out in. Charlie imagined all sorts of sexy things in that corner, including hands inside clothing, feeling around, kissing, and looking at and giving shows of flesh, and her telling him how good he felt. At least he wouldn't have to pretend his own body was athletic; he was in pretty good shape and didn't watch much TV or eat a lot of junk, the bakery notwithstanding. He didn't want to end up with his dad's rotund shape.

Charlie sighed. It was fun to fantasize about each girl. Dangerous to put them together, but fun to think about.

The next day, he either got his wish or was about to meet his doom. Sharon started working there part time.

It was a busy morning. They showed her the ropes, and she told Jenny, Bill, and him what had happened in Easthaven and at the airport. Bill mentioned that he was considering a second location at the north terminal. Charlie decided that his fate remained up in the air.

Maybe better. He could romance each girl with the other one not around. He imagined Sharon flirting at the north location, necking in the back room; and walking Jenny home from the main store, using at least one dark place on the way. He'd have to be pretty careful, though. Girls talk. He put the thoughts aside and got to work on the bike in front of him.

Sharon thought about running the north location and finding excuses to have Charlie come up there to help out. She wondered if there'd be a suitable place for her to exercise her allure on him. He seemed to be responding so far.

Jenny thought about teaching Charlie the store's POS system so he could run the cash register while she sold bikes. Of course they might be able to stand pretty close to each other while she taught him. She liked the idea of pretending to unconsciously press herself against him.

A couple days later Jenny called them together. She spoke quietly, as if conspiring. "Guys, I have an idea. We can all swim and snorkel, but hey, we live on an island. We need to learn to do scuba. Bill mentioned that he's gonna be piloting for some practice dives for an upcoming class. Let's sign up for the class. I bet we might even be able to talk him into a little time off."

Sharon said, "That would be fun! I like the idea of being in a swimsuit and exploring underwater and all!" She also liked the idea of wearing a bikini in front of Charlie, and she hoped his swimsuit was a speedo or something.

The idea of spending time outside of work with the two girls appealed to Charlie. He muttered, "Well, I'm old enough to not need permission any more to do stuff, but I still think it'd be a good idea to make sure my folks are okay with it."

Both of the others agreed, and didn't anticipate problems with their own parents. After all, an educated diver is a safe diver. Sharon offered that her dad might even help with her cost if she were to take the class with them.

Jenny said she'd get the details on the class and report the next day.

That night Sharon fantasized about seducing Charlie by changing into her bikini in front of him before a dive. She practiced in front of her mirror, experimenting with how her breasts looked whether she pulled her top up so they appeared from below, or pulled the top down to her waist, pulling it slowly to reveal a lower and lower neckline. She tried T-shirts, tank tops, and an off-the-shoulder thing with an elastic tie string in the top hem that could be worn several ways. She decided that last one was best—she could change it to fit the mood, revealing either or both shoulders, opening a slit to show the space between her breasts, or a combination. She tried on a couple pairs of shorts, deciding on the ones with the lowest waist. Then she practiced taking the clothes off as seductively as she could, slowly, smiling at her reflection, and swaying her hips.

Jenny fantasized about Charlie rescuing her from being trapped in a boat underwater. The boat sank off an island, and she had to wrap her arms and legs around him while he swam he out of the boat, and then he got a cut on some coral and she had to use her bathing suit top as a tourniquet, so she was essentially naked. She nursed him until he felt better, then they played and splashed and kissed at the water's edge until sunset, when a boat came and rescued them.

Charlie fantasized about climbing onto a boat and finding them both sunbathing in the nude; they invite him to join them, then have a contest to see who could turn him on the most. They took turns showing off their bodies, running their hands over him, and pressing their bodies against him, especially his crotch. Somehow all that that didn't make sense, but it was exciting. Once again a sock came into service.

The next day Jenny gave out the details, and at lunch all three of them hiked arm in arm to the dive shop and signed up. Karen was delighted to see them, and though she recognized Charlie, she didn't say anything about his history.

When they left, Karen decided that with three horny people in their late teens and early twenties, this would be one interesting class.

12