First Day in the Caribbean 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ennis Piceo
Ennis Piceo
105 Followers

The two of them amused themselves pretending to dance to the music while unfastening his shirt, getting his arms out, and pulling his pants down. Presently he was naked on the bed, his member straight up. "Now we blindfold you, and you get to guess who does what," and they blindfolded him with his shirt.

"No cheating, now," Octavia admonished. They giggled and walked back and forth to mix up their steps so he wouldn't know which woman was on which side.

They began by running their hands up and down his body. One of them whispered, and they both carefully avoided touching his genitals, revenge for his tease at the picnic. They pulled his legs apart, giving them easy access, and then relented on the genital avoidance. It seemed that feeling their hands on his chest and on his privates felt quite nice; at least his erection was throbbing. Then one of them stood up on the bed, straddling his waist; the other stood directly over his head. He thought he could hear kissing, then sensed that they were lowering themselves onto him. Simultaneously he felt a warm moist pussy at his mouth, and a hand directing his penis into a warm, moist vagina. The woman at his head rocked her hips, helping him use his tongue. Soon he was absorbed in the cunilingus, with enough attention left over to enjoy the vagina rocking and sliding up and down his member. He could hear kissing and moaning, and imagined the women fondling each others' breasts. The rocking, plunging, and moaning got more and more vigorous, and then both women cried out, climaxing together. He did his best to increase their pleasure, lapping and bouncing.

They slowed down and rested, still on him. "Hey! You didn't come! We gotta fix that," and they got on each side of his hips and began to massage his member.

"Well, I was kind of concentrating on you two, and—urk!" The feeling of four female hands all over his privates, pumping and twisting, was too much, and all he could do was twitch and moan. He felt his climax coming, and his vocalization changed, his hips bouncing, until "ah! ah! ah!" he spurted all over, trembling. One woman disappeared and the other slowed down her ministrations, leading him pleasurably down from the mountain top.

He felt a warm, moist towel on his midsection, and the towel-bearer began to clean him up. Another towel showed up, the women wiping each other and him.

Then they plopped down, one on each side, each with a leg over one of his legs, their breasts against his chest, and their breath in his ears. Hands lay against his cheeks. He he felt kisses all over his face. One of the hands traveled down and rested in his groin.

Finally Mary pulled the blindfold off, and there he lay, about as happy as a man can be, buried under beautiful women.

"Y'know, we oughta take a shower and get cleaned up," murmured Mary sleepily.

"Yeah, we should," murmured Asch.

Then they fell asleep.

Ennis Piceo
Ennis Piceo
105 Followers
12