First Day in the Caribbean 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ennis Piceo
Ennis Piceo
106 Followers

Octavia got up to go back to work. "Well you guys enjoy your supper. It's a slow night. Maybe I can get off early. Susan could use the extra tips. Save some energy for me." She plopped back in the seat, this time next to Asch. "Oh. I'm thinking about quitting at Anchovie's, or at least cutting back my hours. What with mom contributing to the household again, my fiscal needs are less. And I can play more! Or sleep more. And the bike store is doing better, too. We're fairly rolling in dough. For us." She gave Asch a peck and left.

"We're in room 314, by the way," Asch called out. "Text us when you leave here."

Asch picked up a book of matches from the concierge when they got to the hotel. "Don't worry—we don't smoke, and we're not going to set anything on fire."

When they got to the room, Mary said, "Well, let's see, You were on the bottom last time, and we did blindfold. I suppose one of us girls should be on the bottom this time."

Asch ventured, "Well, since we have the rope, we could get some rest for the next hour or two, and arrange to have you tied down when Octavia gets here. That way we can surprise her without subjecting her to anything."

"Sounds like a plan. I could use a nap. What are the matches for?"

"Seal the ends of the rope. I hate frayed rope ends." He cut the rope in half and melted all four ends enough so they wouldn't ravel. Then the arranged the other half of the rope under the foot of the bed.

"Ooo! You're going to tie me spread eagled! How excitin'!"

"Just so I know," Asch asked, "What about it do you find exciting? What's the turn-on?"

"Ah, a good question. I like the frustration of not being able to respond to the pleasure. I'm not into pain or degradation."

"Good. I don't think I could cause you any pain and feel good about it. I bet Octavia feels the same way. Just some nice good old frustration." Asch cocked an eyebrow. "What do you say we try it out before we take our nap? Then you'll be more, um, comfortable, I think."

"Sure!"

So Asch tied her spread-eagled to the bed. He had to hitch up her skirt so her legs would come far enough apart. He showed her how the loops he had tied became tight if she pulled on them, but remained loosened back up if she didn't pull. "By the way, if you ever get uncomfortable and want the play to stop, say 'mercy' and we'll release you immediately, okay?"

"Sounds good. Now are you going to untie me?"

"Not quite yet. I have to practice," he said as he unfastened the buttons on her shoulder straps. Slowly he pulled them down, caressing her shoulders and the tops of her breasts as he did so, leaving her breasts not quite entirely exposed. She rocked her head from side to side and moaned. Then he reached down and worked her skirt up, barely covering her pussy. He slowly ran his hands up and down her legs.

"Oh stop! You're getting me too turned on!"

Asch gently ran his hand under the bit of skirt that covered her, caressing but not tickling. She moaned and bucked her hips. He raised the skirt enough to fully expose her. "Ah, such a lovely sight. I wonder what other treasures I might find," and he reached for the top of her dress, pulling one side off that breast, exposing the nipple. He drew a slow circle around the nipple, making Mary rock back and forth with more frustration, then he pulled the other side down, leaned over, and licked that nipple. Then he put one hand on a nipple, his mouth on the other, and the other hand between her legs. He moved all three slowly, and didn't stop, no matter how much she tossed and turned and begged for completion.

Finally, on his own, he untied her. Mary heaved a shuddering sigh of relief, and put her hands on her breasts. "Why did you stop? I was having fun!" She smiled at him. Actually I'm glad you stopped. I was getting ready to come in spite of your carefulness, and I want to be good and eager when Octavia gets here."

"Well, you have some idea what to expect now, and I sure enjoyed touching you. See?" The bulge in his pants was unmistakable.

They settled in for a little naked nap, except she kept him awake with her hand squeezing his crotch until she drifted off.

After about two hours Asch heard a tapping on the door. They awoke instantly, and Asch quickly tied her wrists and ankles and stuffed two pillows under her hips, raising her pussy a couple inches into the air.

He opened the door. "Hi, Octavia," said Mary from the darkness.

"Well, I got off only an hour early, so that gives us—what have we here?" Octavia surveyed the scene in the dim light. "Hmmmm. Is she being made ready for you or for me?" she gave a fiendish grin. "Such a delectable morsel. I just want to eat her up!" She dumped her pouch on a chair and started taking off her clothes, which amounted to a white shirt and shorts. "Except I think I'll have her eat me up. You take her lower end, Asch."

Asch and Octavia climbed onto the bed and stood straddling Mary and facing each other. Octavia said, "How about a kiss, handsome?" she leaned toward him so they could kiss. Asch's feet were just outside Mary's hip line and Octavia's were at Mary's shoulders. She scooted them back until they aligned with Mary's ears. This forced her to lean against Asch and she arched her back to bring her breasts in contact with him. Mary got to see everything from Octavia's knees on up.

"Hey bring those bodies down here where I can get to them," Mary complained. So they lowered themselves, Octavia onto Mary's face and Asch toward her pussy.

Octavia's eye's opened wide when she felt Mary going to town on her labia, as if she were starving, licking and sucking. Then Octavia closed her eyes and tilted her head back. "Ah, you're as good as Asch," she murmured, and began rotating her hips to bring herself into various contact with Mary's tongue. She fell forward, her knees just outside Mary's shoulders, and the contact was perfect. Asch for his part hunkered down and played with Octavia's tit with one hand, and with the other slid his fingers up and down and around Mary's sensitive parts. Before long her hips started to buck. He moved forward a bit and placed his member against her opening. He heard a muffled moan so he pushed himself in, slowly, an inch at a time, backing out half an inch before entering the next inch. Asch put both hands on Octavia's breasts, and Octavia and Mary were both moaning and trembling with ecstasy. It was hard to tell who was closer to climax until Mary made her unmistakable "ah ah ah" when Asch suddenly plunged his full length into her and pulled her hips upward to increase the effect. The effect of her crying out pushed Octavia over the edge and she cried out with a long "aaahhhh." Hearing them while watching Octavia's breasts and seeing the passion on her face drove Asch into an intense, long climax. He joined them in a primal "uhhh" of his own.

Octavia rested on hands and knees, lifting herself off Mary, and Asch untied her ankles, and wrists. "Hey—I didn't cry mercy," she complained.

Asch looked at Octavia. "I think the girl likes being tied up. We'll have to do that again."

"Well, it's my turn to be on the bottom next time; maybe we'll tie her so she can't get to us and can only watch," Octavia suggested.

"Oh no! mercy mercy mercy!" and they all laughed.

They hopped into the shower and had a good time scrubbing each other down, with plenty of touching and suggestive remarks, mostly about how this or that part of someone's anatomy was sexy, and why, and what they wanted to do with it next time they were in bed. This led to the girls leaning backwards against Asch from each side while he stroked their clits, and they played with his manhood. It got more and more intense, until both women climaxed, legs shaking and heads thrown back. Then they turned on him, working his member and rubbing their soapy bodies against him until he came.

Finally they all were satiated.

It was time for Octavia to go back to work. "I think maybe I'll give my notice tonight," she muttered. "I really don't feel like going to work. I wanna stay here and snuggle with my two favorite people." They agreed that the feeling was mutual.

"Y'know, at least we can walk her to work, then have breakfast later."

So the three walked arm in arm to the café, talking about how they were going to seduce each other in the future, the girls holding hands behind Asch, and his arms around their waists, hands a little bit underneath their shirts.

When they got to Anchovie's, Octavia turned to Mary. "Take good care of him until breakfast, then he's—," and she broke into fiendish laughter, "Mine! All mine! Bwhahaha." Then she sobered. "You guys have no idea how much you mean to me. I really appreciate you both. For instance, you didn't have to walk me here, but you did."

"Wouldn't have missed that fiendish laugh for anything," quipped Asch.

Octavia gave Mary a kiss, then gave Asch a short, intense, sexy one. "That's to remember me by," she smiled and ducked into the restaurant.

Asch and Mary enjoyed the walk back to the hotel, but they both missed Octavia. As they snuggled together in the bed, Mary remarked, "That rope was kind of fun. —Let's tie Octavia up so she has to watch."

Asch chuckled. "Tut tut. At least you haven't suggested tying me up so I have to watch."

To which Mary replied, "Hmmm."

Ennis Piceo
Ennis Piceo
106 Followers
12