First Day in the Caribbean - DiveShop 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ennis Piceo
Ennis Piceo
106 Followers

Anthony had brought two safety lines, so they each had something to hold themselves against the current with. They tipped into the water, tapped their heads, and headed down. The boat appeared out of the murk and they swam slowly around it. Octavia began a detailed search of the boat, starting from the stern, looking for signs of its occupants. Rick headed for the gash in the hull to inspect the damage. Per good protocol, they kept an eye on each other. Soon he heard Octavia tapping on her tank with her knife. He swam out and saw her near the crushed cockpit. When he got there, she pointed at the wheel. Some kind of bundle had been tied to it. It was out of reach.

Rick thought a minute, then held up a finger and raised his eyebrows, in effect saying "I have an idea." He unfastened his harness and passed his tank over his head and held it out to Octavia, then handed her his fins, which she clipped to her belt. He kept his mouthpiece while she held the tank. He backed in through the narrow opening and managed to work his way to the wheel, feet first. Octavia was able to work the tank far enough after him that he could almost reach the wheel with his hands. He kind of shrugged, took a deep breath and turned the mouthpiece so it wouldn't bleed off too much air, and bent in half so he could reach the wheel, knife in hand. He cut the package loose and returned to his mouthpiece.

Octavia heaved a sigh of relief. She had inadvertently held her own breath while Rick was holding his. They worked their way back into the open and Rick reattached his harness. He handed her the package in exchange for his fins, and they headed back up.

"They left us something to find. The boat seems to be empty," Octavia said when they got within talking distance. Rick nodded agreement.

In the boat, Octavia opened the package. It contained two wedding rings, two bundles of paper money, two drivers licenses, and two credit cards. Rick chuckled to himself. The wallets had been empty.

Octavia started to sob. "Dad kept a picture of us in his billfold. He kept that with him." Rick put a comforting arm around her as Anthony started the motor and they headed back.

"Well, almost empty," Rick thought to himself.

——————-

Rick stood at the foot of the stairs and rubbed his chin. "Y'know, I kind of agree with your folks about you sleeping here all the time. What say I return my mattress to my place and we test it out there? He still had the truck from returning the dive tanks and taking Octavia home, so he threw the mostly deflated mattress and some of Karen's clothing into the back. Karen promised to show up after she had closed the store.

Anthony was wrapping up when he got to the shop. "You want to keep the truck for a while?" he asked. I don't use it much."

"Very kind of you, but I don't expect to need it much either, now that the storm's over. Don't know where I'd put it, either." He shrugged. It's not like I live very far away."

"Well, if you need it, you don't have to ask. Just let me know so I won't think someone's swiped it." He raised his hand. "Boats are starting to come in. I think we're gonna be pretty busy starting tomorrow. See you in the morning."

Rick hurried home, but Karen was there ahead of him. The window had been repaired, and the little pump was inflating the mattress, which had a sheet draped over it, and she was putting a few things into the fridge. And she was naked. He gave a contented sigh. "Woman, I never know what to expect from you."

"Well you can't expect me to try out a new place without getting clean first, can you?" She batted her eyelashes at him. "Why don't you go get clean, too?

He headed for the bathroom, and left the door open. She kept glancing at him as he showered arranging and rearranging the little kitchenette. Finally he stepped out and toweled himself off while she just plain watched.

"Your tattoos are turning into background. I'm starting not to see them." She smiled and put her hands on his shoulders, pressing herself into him. "Less distraction from seeing the nice person you are," she smiled and kissed him.

The kiss distracted him, though, and he put his hands on her behind and pressed her into him, then ran his hands up her back. The kissing continued and began to intensify.

She pulled her head back, but left everything else in contact. "What do you say we try out the mattress in its new surroundings?"

He thought that was a pretty good idea, and they shut off the pump, which had finished its job anyway.

She stretched out on it on her back, arms over her head and knees apart and in the air. "Kneel between my knees," she said, "and watch. You can watch my hands, too." She locked eyes with him, and with a small smile, slowly moved her hands down, passing them over her breasts, making large circles around them, occasionally running her fingers over her nipples. A few more caresses of her breasts and she let her hands drift south, running them along the inside of her thighs, finally drifting a finger into her slit and across her clit. Her breathing began to increase. A few circles, and she spread her labia wide open with one hand while she made circles on her clit with the other. She began to rock her hips to match the circles, tossing her head and arching her back as she became more and more excited.

Rick had been half erect to start with, and now his rod was completely stiff. His eyes were riveted to what her hands were doing; it was all he could do to restrain himself.

She looked at him and smiled, without stopping the movement of her hands. "Do you want to come in me? Am I tempting to look at? Do you like my shaved pussy?"

"Yes on all counts!"

Still making circles on her clit, she murmured, "I want you to touch me with the tip of your member, then push in all the way when I say."

Rick leaned forward, trembling, and barely touched her.

"Now!" she cried, and drove herself up onto him as he pushed into her.

It caught Rick off guard, and in spite of himself, he climaxed and started ejaculating. Karen joined him, convulsing repeatedly and "crying ah ah ah!" Finally she slowed down, but didn't pull herself away.

Rick fell forward onto his hands and looked at her. "Yup, I never know what to expect from you. That was spectacular." He was still trembling.

She grinned and pushed him onto his side. "Relax. Maybe I'll have more surprises in the future. You okay with that?"

"Hmm," Rick pretended to think about it, "sure!" He smiled and kissed her.

She rolled toward him and put an arm over his shoulder so they could kiss more. "You hungry?" she asked.

Rick did think about that one. "My sufficiency had been sironsified. Any more would be obnoxious to my superfluity. But I'll be happy to watch you eat."

She got up to head for the bathroom. "So you watched Laurel and Hardy when you were a kid too!"

"Is that Laurel and Hardy? My dad used to say it all the time when mom would ask him if he wanted more at the table. I always thought he was just being funny."

Karen had her head in the fridge. "Nothing looks good, now. I guess my sufficiency has been sironsified, too."

They climbed onto the mattress, Rick pulled the blanket over them, and they conked out.

Ennis Piceo
Ennis Piceo
106 Followers
12