First Day in the Caribbean 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ennis Piceo
Ennis Piceo
106 Followers

She wiggled her butt in response.

"Taking you an awfully long time to get the temp right," he remarked.

"So can I help it if I'm an exhibitionist? Besides, I think it's about right, now. Let's get in." In they got.

"You know, you're a really pleasant person to be with."

"Thank you. You can make yourself pleasant by scrubbing me." She handed him a scrubbie. He found the bar of soap, but she stopped him. "Use this" and handed him a bottle of some kind of body wash. Obediently he squirted some on the scrubbie.

"Now when we washed walls, we were taught to work from the bottom up."

She steadied herself and held up a foot. He began scrubbing, slowly, getting between each toe, working sensuously up a little past her knee. She sighed contentedly and presented the other foot. As he scrubbed, he kept a close eye on her crotch. Could he help it if he was a voyeur? "Okay, spread your legs like you did earlier."

She turned sideways and spread her legs. He straddled an outstretched leg and soaped it thoroughly, then leaned against her to reach the other leg. Presently he reached her crotch, and he used both his bare hand and the soapy scrubby to get into every crevice, front and back. She threw her head back and her legs began to tremble. "Something makes me want to tell you never to stop doing that," she moaned.

"But I have lots more delectable territory to cover," he replied, as he worked his way up her belly. "Turn." She put her hands on the wall under the shower head and he stood touching her with his own crotch, penis between her legs, as he scrubbed her back, sides, arms, and finally her breasts. They got the bare hand treatment, too. He liked how perky they were, good size, and erect nipples. She leaned her head back and he did her neck. "I'll let you scrub your face so I don't get any soap in your eyes."

She took in a shuddering breath, cupped some water into her hands and scrubbed her face. "Done," she blinked. "Now it's my turn, and believe me, you are one dirty old man." She worked soap into the scrubbie gleefully. "Turn your back to me and give me a foot."

He put his hands up on the end wall and raised a foot. She scrubbed her way up each leg. Reaching his crotch, still behind him, she pressed herself into him, wrapped one arm around to the front and stuck the other arm, with the scrubbie, between his legs. Using both hands, she made sure his member was well scrubbed, pulling his foreskin back to expose the head, which she gently worked on with her unencumbered hand. The task was made easier because he was erect again. And he grunted and twitched a lot.

"Okay, stand up and face me." He did so, staring dreamily into her eyes, and she murmured "I've got two ways to do each side. Whatever shall I do?"

"And your problem is...? Ain't I a dirty old man?" he said, as he put his hands on her waist then slid them down and back to give her behind a squeeze.

She pressed her naked body against him and began to scrub his back. "I guess you're right. I'll just do everything." When she reached his shoulders, she worked her way down his front, which necessitated her backing away a little. "Okay, now turn your back to me." he did so and she scrubbed her way up his back again, then over his shoulders, and pressing herself against him, she tossed the scrubbie and ran her soapy hands up and down his bare chest and belly, making fairly regular stops at his crotch.

The soap began to rinse off, so they each did a quick shampoo and rinsed themselves off. Showering two-up is not so practical if you're not soapy. He stepped out and handed her a towel, then got one for himself.

"We have a fresh unused bed. Care to try it out?"

"Wouldn't have it any other way." She looked at him earnestly as they climbed naked under the covers. "Y'know, this is the best date I've ever been on. Thank you."

"I think I'd have to say the same thing." They snuggled up together and in a few moments she accidentally fell asleep. He gently stroked, then kissed her shoulder, reflecting on the unexpected good time they had had, then he dropped off too.

He awoke with a start. She was gone! Sunlight was streaming in the window. How long had he been asleep? How could he have slept through her slipping out? He tossed off the covers and saw a slip of paper on the floor. A note. "Thank you again. Mary" She knew his name from the manifest, but Mary was the only thing on her name tag, and how many other flight attendants at that airline were named Mary? They had not even used each other's names the entire evening.

It turned out the airline did not give out personal information about their employees, but they would be happy to send her a message that he had tried to contact her.

Well, there was nothing for it but to see if she would try to contact him. Not that he would be easy to reach either. About all he had was his email account, which she probably didn't know. He had suggested to them that they tell her to leave a message or enquire at the hotel desk and he would check there occasionally. Not much of a contact. Of course, she could have left contact information in her note, but she didn't.

Ah well, a new life lay ahead. No sense moping about the past, even a good past. Asch cleaned up, put his pack of things together, and headed out. He checked her door; locked. Presumably she had left on the first flight out. From this locale, probably the only one. Oh well, life is full of adventures, and that was certainly an adventure.

Ennis Piceo
Ennis Piceo
106 Followers
12