First Day of Class

Story Info
A student worries about her grades.
2.7k words
4.09
18.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

The beginning of a school year is both exciting and draining. First, there are all the meetings with administrators presenting new projects that look remarkably like last year's projects. The rush to get class materials ready for the new semester. More meetings. More initiatives. Then, finally, the first day of class, when the faculty are almost as nervous about meeting their new students as the students are about taking the classes.

The first day of class, I try to be witty. Usually, I am only half successful. This semester was no different. I gave the usual spiel--get your work done on time, start early, don't miss class, have fun, do the work, pretend to be interested--you might just get interested. Then I run through the main policies, remind them of textbooks, and, usually, give them their first assignment, something to get their minds working. Lately, that seems an increasingly impossible task. The interminable circus leading to this year's election makes teaching history seem a waste of time. But, it's time to pull up the big boy pants and get the job done.

As usual, most of the students fled the room, while a few hung back. I noticed one young woman dawdling in the back. I assumed she was waiting on one of the small groups in front of me, but, finally, they all left, and she was still there.

****

Heading back to campus for my last year kept me constantly fluctuating between excited and nervous. I had a lot to think about--hoping to graduate on time, finding a decent internship--while my friends kept me out late every night, trying to make the most of senior year. I've been labeled ornery and petulant. I've never been the "perfect" student. But this year would be different, I was determined.

I walked into my History course, a class I've been putting off since I first enrolled, and rolled my eyes. Looking at the syllabus, I knew this wasn't going to be an easy A for me, like I had intended. I sat by myself, not having seen any of my typical crowd, and tried to listen intently to him as he went over his expectations for us. I'm not wont to play "class pet"--I'm not innocent enough to play that part--but I really needed to do well in this class. I was trying to turn over a new leaf for my last year, after all. I noticed my professor's broad shoulders and handsome features. Maybe it would be easier just to talk to him about my concerns upfront and be completely honest...

**

"Can I help you?" I asked.

She hesitated. "I want to do well," she said. She looked down, fidgeted. Looked up at me.

I felt my heart stop. "Jesus," I thought. "What the hell?" I flushed, then to cover my feelings--and my sudden erection, I lifted my briefcase, standing behind it, laughed nervously, and said. "Well, actually, I want you to do well, too. I want all of you to do well." I was suddenly nervous. "So, how can I help you," I said.

****

I gave him a sheepish smile, "I was just wondering what sort of extra credit you might be willing to give? I just know that I'm going to need it...I don't know if I can handle all of these difficult assignments..." My gaze met his, and I felt a pang of excitement in my stomach. I shrugged my shoulders, bit my lip, and reached out my hand. "I'm Mary, a fourth year here."

**

"Hi," I said, shaking her hand. "I don't do much extra credit. Is there something about the course that especially worries you? I can always talk with you--or a group of students--during my office hours."

Mary was pretty, and watching her, I found her endearing--which was somehow incredibly sexy. I felt myself throbbing, something that had not happened in a very long time. I was VERY glad that my briefcase was between us. God, I've got to get myself under control.

****

"I need to do well in your course. It's one of the last ones required for me to take before I can graduate. Office hours would be really really helpful, you're right..." I was rambling on, ready to plead my case if he would listen. His hands, both clutching his briefcase, looked powerful. His shirt was neatly pressed, his tie perfectly knotted. I appreciated the style, and the authoritative demeanor he gave out. I knew i needed to stop myself before I said something incriminating.

"Well, I'll check out the texts and stop by sometime, when I have any questions? Thanks for the suggestion." I picked up my bag and turned around, my jeans taut on my long legs and ass.

**

"Wait," I said, all the while watching the way she moved as she walked away. She turned around. "Look," I said. "I really do want to help you. Why don't you look over the textbook reading tonight, and then come by my office tomorrow, and we can talk. Just drop me an email in the course to let me know when you can come by." I hesitated. "If nothing on my schedule fits yours, you could always join me for lunch--if you don't mind me talking with my mouth full."

****

"Really, you wouldn't mind? I really appreciate it, thanks so so much," I reached out and grazed your forearm with my hand. "You don't have any time right now, though, do you?"

**

Her hand on my arms sent shivers through me. "Well, this is my last class of the day. I usually head home after this. . . . Is there someplace close by we could go?" I couldn't believe what I was saying. I was actually trembling.

****

His eyes were piercing, and I was nervous. I wanted to keep my hand on his arm, feel his brawny body. I didn't have an answer to his question, but I spoke anyway, "Hm. Other than the old study rooms in this hall, I'm not sure..."

"Any where you know where we can be alone?" I wanted to say.

**

I had to get myself in control. This was getting out of hand. "Let's see if one of the old study rooms is free." I said.

She followed me down the hall. From what I could see, all of the rooms were open with no one in them, not surprising for this time in the afternoon. I stopped at the final room at the end of the hall. "This looks good," I said. The room was small containing a table about the size of a card table with four folding chairs. Along one wall was an old leather couch with a small coffee table. I motioned her inside--and on impulse--closed the door behind me.

****

I traced my fingers along the edge of the table. It was dim in the room, only a small window let in natural light. I sat my bag down on a chair, sitting myself down on the couch. I let my hair down from the tight pony I had thrown up this morning, and it fell to my shoulders. He stood in the doorway, just in front of the closed door. I crossed my legs and grinned.

**

When I turned around, she was sitting on the couch, her hair down, legs crossed, and grinning. I had thoughtlessly set my briefcase on the floor as I closed the door. My erection was painfully obvious. Was that the reason for her grin? I flushed deep red but couldn't stop myself from thinking about her crossed legs and wishing she had chosen a short skirt today instead of jeans.

****

I uncrossed my legs and stood up, slowly walking towards him. "Anyway, thanks for your willingness to help. I just wanted to let you know that I'll do anything I can to do well..." I went to my bag to pull out the textbook.

**

I was sweating as I watched her bend down to take out her textbook. She sat back down on the couch. I sat down next to her, the bulge in my pants still obvious. I took her textbook and opened it to the assigned reading, leaving it lying in my lap.

****

When he sat next to me I inhaled his scent; it fit his sexy body well. My professor, an hour ago entertaining a class full of 20 year olds with wit and intellect, was reading the chapter title aloud, not looking up from the text. I leaned in and gripped the bottom of the book where it met the spine on the back. Beneath the book, I felt how hard he was. I let his erection move up to meet the back of my hand as I pushed my hair back behind my ear with my other hand.

**

When she slid her hand over my erection, I shivered, looking up at her. Her hair was behind her ear, her face inches from mine, the pupils of her eyes large and shining in the dimly lit room. She pressed her hand against my erection, and I leaned into her, kissing her, reaching up to put one hand behind her head as I kissed her open mouth, our tongues exploring. I was so hard, my heart beating so hard that it felt like anyone in the building would hear it.

****

His hand tangled up in my hair on the back of my head made me numb, I wanted it so much. As we kissed, I moved my hand to his belt buckle and rested it there, teasing for just a moment. I could feel myself getting wet. My tight, warm pussy waiting to see what would happen.

**

This was insane, but I couldn't stop. I slid my hand under her blouse, slid it under her bra and gently massaged her breast, pinching the nipples.

****

I let out a little gasp as he played with my hard nipples. I moved my other hand down to unzip his pants while his belt buckle opened. Our lips still connected, my hips wriggling slightly.

**

I felt her unzipping my pants, and my own hand slid down to unfasten her jeans and slide the zipper down.

****

I reached into his boxer briefs and felt the head of his thick cock. I moved from the couch and knelt on the ground in front of him.

**

The textbook was forgotten, somewhere on the floor. My cock in her hand, Mary slid off the couch, kneeling in front of me. I leaned down, kissing the top of her head, smelling her sweet fragrance. She took my cock in her mouth, lightly, her mouth loose around my cock, her tongue sliding under it licking me as her hand caressed my balls. I leaned back, watching her, while running my fingers through her hair.

****

My lips encasing just the head of his cock, I traced my tongue up and down his shaft as far as it could reach. I slowly took him in completely, farther and farther down, until he reached the back of my throat. I moved my mouth back up his shaft, and feeling a slight pressure on the back of my head, went back down for more.

**

All reason left me. I wanted her. I wanted inside her. I wanted to feel my cock deep inside her pussy. As she came up for air, I slipped my arms under hers and gently raised her up. She was surprised, but I reached out and slowly slid her jeans down past her knees. She kicked her shoes off, letting the jeans slide off each foot. I leaned forward and pressed my mouth against her panties, breathing in her scent.

****

I moaned...loudly or quietly, I don't know. This felt incredible, his warm breath on my panties, his hands around my thighs. I wanted him to feel so badly how wet I had gotten for him.

**

As she moaned, I pressed my mouth harder against her pussy, feeling how wet it was. I reached behind her and slid my fingers under each side of her panties, sliding my hands slowly over her warm, soft ass, and then slowly slipping her panties down. As they slipped off her, my tongue slid inside her wet pussy, and she moaned even louder. I pressed my open mouth against her wet lips, my tongue pressed as far inside as I could reach, slipping back and forth inside her, tasting her, my teeth lightly grazing her clit.

****

I couldn't help whimpering. My professor's tongue tracing inside of me. I put my hands on his head and ran my fingers through his hair, clutching at his shoulders when I felt his teeth on my clit.

**

Still licking her, I carefully kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my boxers and slacks. Mary was grabbing my shoulders, pressing her pussy against my mouth. I slipped both arms behind her just under her ass and slowly stood up. She instantly wrapped her legs around me, and I slid my hands up her back supporting her, then carefully lowered her to the couch, where she lay looking up at me, her hair over her face, her nipples erect, her hands reaching for me.

I took off my coat and laid it over the back of one of the chairs. Then I loosened my tie and removed it, laying it across my coat. I moved closer to her and she took my hard cock in her mouth, her hands caressing my balls as I slowly unbuttoned the cuffs of my shirt sleeves, then unbuttoned my shirt, slipping it off and laying it over my coat and tie. I reached down, running my fingers through her hair and gently pushing my cock as deep as I could into her mouth, going slowly so as not to gag her. Then just as slowly, I pulled back, slipping my cock from her mouth, and I bent down and worked her blouse over her head, removed her bra, and then knelt between her legs. One of her legs was pressed against the back of the couch while the other, bent at the knee, slid off the edge of the couch.

She reached up and took my cock in her hand and slowly guided it into her pussy. I let just the head of my cock slip inside her, and then slowly, very slowly, slid in deeper, pushing myself deep into her, pushing her down into the couch, and then, just as slowly, pulling back until only the tip of my cock was inside her pussy.

****

His perfect cock slid slowly in and out of my tight pussy. He went deeper with each slight thrust, and I began lifting my hips up to meet him. Panting quietly, moaning, I grabbed his shoulders and felt his muscular build as he fucked me. My head delirious with pleasure.

**

I began sliding deeper and harder into her wet pussy, my mouth moving from her mouth to each breast and back again. I could feel her tight pussy all around me. I wanted so much to feel the tight pulsing of her pussy on my cock as she came.

****

Each thrust drove me more and more wild. I lifted my hips up and whispered into his ear, "I have to cum, please let me..." as he thrust hard and deep inside of me. I moaned into his ear as he kept his cock deep, my pussy pulsing as I soaked his perfect cock. "Please let me feel you cum, too."

**

Her voice in my ear and her pulsing pussy pushed me over the edge. My cock spasmed hard, filling her as I kept sliding in and out as fast and hard as I could, almost lifting her from the couch with each thrust. Her hands grabbed my back as she pulled me into her. Our orgasm seemed to last forever, then slowly, we both slowed. I looked deep into her eyes. She smiled at me. I kissed the tip of her nose. "I don't think you have to worry about your grade."