First Day of the New Career

Story Info
My first appointment of my new career.
1.9k words
4.28
18k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I retired from a stressful, full time career, and relaxing for several months, I have started a new, part-time profession of companionship for retirement home residents (a job I acquired through a friend). I have met a few wonderful individuals and am amazed at an entire network of promiscuity which exists, until recently unbeknownst to me, and many others.

This was my first appointment of my new career and it was at a fairly prosperous retirement residence where I was filling in for my friend P, who was unable to make the appointment. P had given me an idea of what I could expect, so although quite nervous, I was somewhat prepared.

It is important to note that I have had a very sexual active life. My husband of many years has always been satisfying, but as long as I can remember, I have had a high libido, which has demanded more (much more) sex than I am able to receive at home. I enjoy different situations and seem to have high (if any) limits. I have been with many men, of all ages and must admit I have a definite infatuation with seniors. I think perhaps it is my ability to dominate and pleasure many who have not enjoyed sex in a number of years.

I visit a gym daily for a routine aerobic workout and use a variety of skin and body creams that have kept me in fairly good shape. My 36 bust line has grown to a 38 and the C cup has sagged to a D, but my girls are still perky enough to turn heads in malls and restaurants. My butt has stayed firm and my tummy is fairly flat. This coupled with my 170cm (5'-7") height, my short brownish red hair and a constant 58Kg. (129 lbs) weight has given me great self-confidence.

The home I was visiting is about 40km. From my house (a proper distance to keep anonymity). I walked into the lobby and was greeted by an employee, who asked if she could be of service. I dress very conservatively and always act prim and proper (even prudish in many cases), as I have always been very careful to guard my 'other' side. I explained that I was looking for 'W', as we had an appointment (for obvious reasons I will not use full names in these references).

She pointed him out to me and he smiled as I approached. I joined him on the couch and we chatted a little, mostly about him. I explained about P not being able to make it and he said she had telephoned to explain. He added that he was quite pleased when I walked through the door. (P is quite heavy and a bit shorter than I am). I asked him what he wanted to chat about and he suggested we go upstairs to his suite.

I agreed and he led the way. I watched him walk, a bit slower due to his age of seventy something, but he had a thick head of hair, walked upright and was fairly thin. I felt shivers running through my body as I anticipated what might happen.

We entered his suite and I was impressed with the quality of furniture and belongings. He offered me a seat as well as a drink. I chose a soft drink and asked him what he and P normally talked about. He explained that talking was one of the last things they did. I kept silent, as I had never done this before and wanted to make sure I was not crossing any lines that should not be crossed.

I was surprised when W openly said that P would satisfy him in a 'special' way. I explained that I assumed that and he smiled, telling me that I would do well as it appeared I had the right assets. He asked me for my coat, which I forgot I was still wearing and I saw his eyes drop to my breasts, as I stood and removed the garment.

I was wearing a tight red sweater, which accentuated my breasts. A black skirt, just above my knees looked quite normal, but unbeknownst to anyone at this point, I wore nylons and a garter belt, which matched my white lacy panties and bra. I sat down again after W motioned to the chair. I saw him stare at my legs as I sat and deliberately crossed them slowly, allowing my skirt to hike up more than it should.

He asked me if I danced and I explained that I love dancing (I danced professionally before I was married, unbeknownst to my husband). He played some music and asked me to dance. It was slow and deliberate and I felt him pull me close against him. A moment later I felt him plant a kiss on my cheek and his hand slid to my bum.

"You're a fast mover," I said and he smiled. I asked him if he would rather sit and watch me dance and to my surprise he said he would. I looked at his CD collection and chose something a bit more my style. The music began and I started to 'groove' to the beat. As I danced I began to warm up and told him I was getting hot. He suggested I remove my sweater and I slowly did. I watched as he stared at my breasts, held firmly in place by my bra.

The music continued and I unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the floor. His mouth was open while he eyed me from top to bottom, stopping at my groin. "Do you approve?" I asked coyly.

"Oh, yes." He said immediately. "Actually, it is making me quite hot." I suggested perhaps he should remove some clothes as well. He smiled and stood, unbuckling his belt. "Perhaps you could help me?" he asked, as he stood facing me.

I stepped toward him and slowly knelt onto one knee. I unbuttoned his pants and after lowering the zipper, allowed them to slide to the floor. His plaid boxers had a bulge and I asked him what the cause was. I looked up and saw him staring at my breasts and smiling. I pulled on the waist band of the shorts and slid them down his legs, exposing his circumcised penis, which was quite erect. I laid my hand against his testicles and squeezed lightly. I stood to continue my dance.

I slowly removed my bra and exposed my girls. "Do you like them?" I asked, as I took my hands away and let them fall to their natural shape.

"Oh, God yes," He replied. "They are spectacular."

I watched as he fondled his penis pumping it up and down. "Would you like to feel them?" I asked. It was a rhetorical question, because I immediately moved closer and bent over him, resting my hands on the arms of his chair. I jiggled my boobs a little and he reached with both hands cupping them. "They like being squeezed," I said and I felt his hands tighten around my soft, firm breasts. In actual fact, I have always enjoyed a bit of pain with pleasure.

I watched his penis twitch as his hands massaged my breasts. After a few moments I returned to my dancing and slowly removed my panties, revealing my waxed vaginal area. He stared intensely as he continued to pump his manhood. "Does it feel good?" I asked and he nodded immediately. I asked him if he minded if I touched myself and he smiled. I sat in the chair directly across from him and opened my legs wide.

I immediately began to finger my love bud and inserted a finger inside. It felt so good and it was only then I realized how horny I actually was. I masturbated fast as I watched W pump himself. He just stared at me in awe. "My God this feels good," I said. "I need to cum so badly." I wasn't kidding either. I was ready to explode.

"Go for it," W ordered and I inserted a second finger. After a few seconds I could feel my groin tremble, my thigh muscles tighten and a wonderful climax about to take place. "I'm close," I cried as W watched. "Jerk your cock while I cum!" I ordered, talking louder than normal. He jerked hard and I exploded, feeling the juice squirt over my fingers. I continued to finger myself and finally relaxed. I opened my eyes and looked at W. He had not orgasmed yet and I wondered why. "Is everything OK?" I asked.

He smiled. "Oh fuck yes!" he replied. "I am so in love with you," he said mockingly. "Will you help me?"

I smiled and stood, slowly walking toward him. I knelt between his legs and cupped my hands around his balls. I squeezed softly and felt him throb. "Can I put my hand around your cock?" I asked. He immediately said yes and I saw him squirm. I'm not sure why men enjoy filthy talk during sex but it secretly turns me on as well.

I reached my hand around his shaft and jerked him up and down. I could tell he enjoyed it, as he leaned forward, putting his hands on my breasts. "Would you like me to suck it?" I asked. I could tell from the smell that he had recently showered, so I had no trouble in performing a little felacio. I did not wait for an answer as I lowered my head over his penis and parted my lips, sliding them over the thick, purple head of his very erect cock.

I sucked hard as I moved my head up and down. I pulled off and looked up at him. "I hope I'm doing it right?" I asked. "You can guide my head with your hands, if you like" He placed his hands on each side of my head and held it in place as I went down on him. He hoisted his hips to thrust his cock into my mouth and I knew he was close to cumming. I waited until he was almost there and removed my head from his shaft.

"I want you to cum all over my tits," I said and took his cock in my hand and pointed it at my breasts. He did not need a second invitation. A moment later he shivered and moaned and a massive surge of semen squirted from the head of his cock into the cleavage between my breasts. He kept cumming and I wondered if it would ever end. Finally he relaxed and slumped backward in his chair.

I smiled and asked him if it was OK. "It was un-fucking-believable," he replied. "Maybe next time you can swallow my load?"

"Maybe next time I will," I replied. "How long has it been?"

"Other than P, about ten years."

I smiled and dressed. I asked him to take a photo of me with my phone and told him I looked forward to our next encounter. He gave me a small envelope and explained that it was the same as he gave P. I thanked him and left the building. I returned to my car with a wide, satisfying grin on my face.

I made some notes about the visit, so I would remember for next time and diddled myself as I slowly drove back home.