First Days as a Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Tina faces her office. Ginny shows off more.
4.6k words
4.68
81.5k
97

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,306 Followers

This is actually part of the first story I wrote. The chapters should be read in order in order to make sense. There are 11 chapters (so far) and they contain many themes of group sex, loving wives, incest, and exhibitionism. I will try to put them in the right categories.

You will notice that some of the chapters are almost duplicates of stories I've already published. That's because those stories were taken out of this one and edited to be stand alone pieces. They are:

Becoming a slut at my summer job
Becoming a hot mom
A girl needs comfort
Watching the pool party
Friends and family miss the playoffs.

In this context they are part of a larger narrative. Here those stories are longer and contain other topics as well. Enjoy.

*****

Monday

My alarm went off. I went to take a shower. Normally I put a robe on when I walk across the hall. Today I just went naked. Well at least some things were now easier.

Mark was up. He said good morning and I said good morning back. I jumped in the shower and started thinking about work. Julie, jimmy, and my boss had all seen the video. I'd fucked Bill and Tom on Friday. I knew Dave had told the others that I'd fucked Bill and Tom. The only person who didn't know I was a slut was Amanda in accounting.

On the other hand, Bill and Tom did not know the others knew. This was going to be an interesting day. I got out of the shower and looked at my clothes. My work clothes were pretty tame. Pretty, but tame. I did have one outfit that was a bit sexier than most. It was a knee length black pencil skirt, with a white Oxford style blouse. I jazzed it up with a purple push up bra. Sexy but appropriate. I added a cute pair of purple string bikini panties and heels.

I looked in the mirror. Both sexy and work appropriate.

When I was done dressing I did a twirl for the iPad. I wasn't sure if Dave was watching, but from our conversation it seemed he rarely missed anything.

I drove to work. Everyone was there already. I went to my desk and got to work.

Tom smiled at me and said hello. Bill waved at me from across the room. I waved back. After about an hour my boss came by and asked if he could talk to me in his office.

I went to his office and sat down. He started telling me how hot the other night was. He described the things he loved the most and how much he liked fucking Julie and his wife in front of everyone.

He went on to tell me I was one of the sexiest women he'd ever met. I thanked him. I wasn't sure what to say.

Then he asked me if I wanted to meet some clients.

"Clients," I said? "I don't know anything about our clients."

"You don't have to," he said. "I'm sure your talents could help close sales."

Talents? I had no idea what he was talking about. Then it hit me. He wanted me to be a whore for the company. I burst into tears. All I could think was, is this what I've become? The offices were all glass enclosed. Everyone saw me start crying.

Right away he started apologizing. He told me to forget what he said. That he was wrong to have said it.

But, it was out there. That is how he saw me. Is that what others thought? I tried to stop crying and went back to my desk. I'm sure everyone thought I got chewed out for something.

Julie saw me crying, took my hand, brought me to her office, and asked what happened. I told her. As I did she got madder and madder.

"You wait here," she said.

I sat in her office. She went over to our bosses office and closed the door. Everyone could tell she was angry. She was pointing at him, walking back and forth, shaking her head. He just sat there. He looked beat up. Everyone knew he was being yelled at and he knew he was wrong.

She left his office. Closed his door and came back to me.

"Come on, let's go to the bathroom and get you cleaned up."

She took my hand and led me to the bathroom. She locked the door. She grabbed some paper towels, wet them and started wiping my eyes and cleaning my messy mascara.

"It's ok," she said. "He had no right to talk to you like that. You are a beautiful, sexy, sensual, vibrant woman. Not a whore. You have a gift of making other women feel sexy."

I was still sniffling. She kissed me on the forehead and hugged me.

"It's all right," she said. "He knows he screwed up. To make up for it you're getting a 20% raise. He's also giving you $2000 to go clothes shopping."

I kept crying. It felt like he was buying me off. I told her so.

"No. He realizes he screwed up. He is really trying to make it up to you."

My crying got down to one or two sniffles. She hugged me and told me it was alright. She did not blame me. She'd have reacted the same way at my age.

She cleaned my face, then started to fix my mascara. I was starting to feel better.

She stepped back, looked at me, and said, "There much better."

I looked in the mirror, looked back at her and smiled. All I could say was, "Thanks."

She leaned in and gave me a light kiss on the lips. I parted my lips automatically thinking there was going to be more.

She said, "Watching your video Saturday night was a life changing moment for me. You made me feel so sexy, so vibrant. My husband has been trying to get me to loosen up. He's always had a fantasy about me fucking another man. You let me realize it was OK. I can't thank you enough. When I got home and told him what happened, he dragged me to bed and fucked me for hours."

I was stunned. She told him? That was his fantasy? I realized I knew so little about people's sexual desires.

She went on. "If you want, we can take the rest of the day off and go clothes shopping."

Getting out of the office sounded perfect to me. I was so happy. I put my arms around her neck, pulled her down and kissed her. This time on the lips. She kissed back. I started to get turned on. Now we weren't kissing. We were making out and I was loving it. I was really getting turned on. I could feel my pussy getting wet.

I started to kiss down her neck. She tilted her head back to give me more access. She was wearing a button down blouse. My hands went to the buttons. I started undoing them. She didn't stop me. Instead her hand went to the zipper of my skirt. As I was pulling her bra down to suck on her nipples she was pulling my skirt down over my hips.

I stepped out of it. She pushed me up against the counter. I put my hands on it and between the two of us I was sitting on the counter. She was in front of me she grabbed my panties. I lifted my ass so she could take them off me. As she did she knelt in front of me.

She spread my legs, looked at me, and said, "Beautiful."

She buried her face in my pussy and licked my clit.

Again, the total wrongness of the scene rippled through my mind. I came immediately.

"Mmmmmm," she said. "So perfect."

I let my head fall back and just enjoyed the sensations. I must have cum 3 or 4 times.

Julie stood up, she looked at me. She had my pussy all over her mouth. We kissed. I loved the taste. Then she said,"Let's go shopping."

I laughed and agreed. We started to get dressed.

She picked up her bra and said "fuck it." Let them see. She pulled her top on. You could clearly see her tits and nipples.

"You with me," she said?

Together we unbuttoned my top and removed my bra.

"Beautiful," she said.

She caressed both my tits and sucked my nipples. I let my head fall back again. I just enjoyed the sensation.

She stopped. "If we get started we'll never get to the mall," she said.

I laughed. We finished dressing each other. We looked in the mirror. Both our tits were completely on display.

She kissed my cheek, said, "Perfect," and unlocked the bathroom door.

Holding hands we grabbed my purse. Bill, Tom and Amanda were just staring at us. We walked out the door to go shopping.

Julie and I headed to the mall. We were acting like school girls. We walked through the mall, holding hands, telling other dirty and silly things, and laughing. Men would ogle our tits and we'd wave at them and giggle as we passed.

Sales girls would see us come in and rush to help us. They'd compliment us on what we were wearing. One came in the dressing room with us and told us what great tits I had.

We went through the stores trying on clothes. We bought about 10 outfits. I admit, we went for a little naughty. Everything was just on the edge of office appropriate. Maybe a bit too short. A bit too much cleavage. Some of the materials were a little thin and if worn without a bra or slip you would see right through them if you stared.

I loved them. Julie loved them. She also bought some outfits for herself. Equally as daring. If people at the office were going to look or talk, we'd give them something to look at and talk about.

Julie dropped me back at the office around 5 o'clock. I drove home. Mom and Mark's cars were not home yet. Chucks was in front of the house

I walked in the front door. Chuck was sitting on the couch.

"Hi sis," he said.

Well that was normal, I thought.

He asked about all my bags. I told him I went shopping. Just general conversation. We made some small talk and I went around the house doing my normal stuff. I went back to my room and picked up my iPad. I hadn't talked to Dave all day. There was a message from him.

First there was one from Ginny. I texted her.

"Hey, what's up?

"What did you do to my brother yesterday. He hasn't stopped talking about you since you left."

"LOL. What can I say. He loves me. I may have to flash him one day."

"LOL Flash him? You may have to fuck him."

"He'd probably die. But, I did kinda flash him."

"LOL. You slut! Kinda?"

I told her about him looking down my shirt and then about the incident on the stairs. I told her it was so funny and cute I couldn't help it.

"LOL. you r a slut"

"hey when was the last time anyone saw your naked ass."

I knew that Ginny hadn't had a boyfriend for a year. She'd only fucked 2 guys. Him and a guy she dated at 18.

"True and I've got such a great ass. It's a pity more people don't know."

"Don't I know it."

We made some more small talk and that was it. I'd heard Mark and Mom come home. It was dinner time. I thought about what to wear. I was wearing panties. I just grabbed a comfy T and put it on. Nothing special.

Mark and Chuck were at the table. Mom was getting dinner. Except for the fact that I was in my underwear and she was wearing a pink ruffled thong and tank top, everything was normal. In fact, the rest of the night was normal.

Next day at work I wore one of my new dresses. It was yellow, came to my knees and had a button down top and collar. I wore tiny red boy shorts under it. The material was kind of thin so the boy shorts kind of showed through. It was also thin enough so that when there was light behind me my legs showed. I had it unbuttoned to just below my tits. Everything covered, but a lot of cleavage.

Julie came in wearing a new shirt dress. It was about 2" above the knee but She had it unbuttoned to about 1" below her crotch. The top was buttoned down to just before you saw her bra. She was wearing a push up bra that showed off her 34 Bs perfectly. She looked great. We both got a lot of compliments. At lunch, the guys asked us if we wanted to join them.

We all went out. Normal office talk. The rest of the day was also normal office talk.

Dave texted me. We chatted a bit. He had been watching earlier told me he liked my outfits. Other than that some normal chat.

My dad called. He had got me the job. He told me he'd heard I was fitting in great.

I bet, I thought.

We chatted a bit. Dad lives two towns over. Since school and work are in this town I usually stay with mom. They broke up about four years ago. Since then he's found a girlfriend and they live together. She's nice.

After I hung up I wondered if dad knew what a slut mom was. Then I remembered Dave telling me that married women would do things for him they'd never do for their husbands. I figured he didn't and that Mark brought that out.

After work I headed home. Ginny texted me as I walked in the door. I replied.

"Hi"

"OMG, OMG, OMG"

"What happened?"

Ginny told me that after we talked. She decided to get a coke. She told me she heard the TV downstairs. She usually sleeps in just a big oversized T. She said she'd been thinking about what I did to Ricky and that nobody'd seen her ass. So she threw on a T that just barely covered her ass. When she got downstairs Ricky was watching TV. When he saw her he couldn't stop looking. She said it made her feel kind of sexy.

She said went to the fridge. She could tell Ricky was watching her. The urge just came over her. She bent way over. To get something out of the Fridge. Her T shirt slid way up and her ass was completely showing. Then she remembered she wasn't wearing panties.

"LOL. you slut"

"I know! But it just felt so wrong and so hot. I liked it"

"LOL. yep, sounds slutty to me. I love it!"

Ginny told me she stayed like that for a second and then turned and saw Ricky staring. She thought he'd look away.

"I think he was so shocked he was mesmerized."

"LOL. wouldn't doubt it. You have a great ass. Probably the first pussy he ever saw"

"Yeah, no doubt

She went on that since he was staring she looked back at him and, still bending over a bit, put her fingers to get lips and said Shhhhhh.

She then stood up to go back upstairs.

As she walked by Ricky watched her. When she got close he said, "Ginny. You are so beautiful."

"It was so sweet. He was looking at me with these big puppy dog eyes."

She kissed him on the forehead, thanked him, and told him that was sweet.

"That was kinda sweet," I replied.

"Yeah, I thought so."

She went on. It was so sweet that when she got to the bottom of the stairs she stopped to look at him. She said "promise you won't tell?"

He promised

She pulled her T shirt up to her waist and turned around for him.

"LOL. OK, that is slutty. But sounds fun."

She told me it was. Ricky just said he loved her and she went upstairs.

"I can't believe how hot, and sweet, it was."

"Sounds it. Bet he'd die if we did it together."

She LOLed. We chatted a bit more. Then said good night

Dave was on. I told him about Ginny. He said he told me. People just need the right stimulus. I guess he was right.

I lay down, closed my eyes, fingered myself to orgasm thinking of Ginny and Ricky, and fell asleep.

Tuesday

The next day I got ready for work. Again one of my new outfits. Again Julie was dressed sexier than usual. We got the usual amount of extra compliments. The office was getting fun.

The surprise of the day was Amanda, the bookkeeper. Normally she wore some kind of Hillary Clinton pantsuit. Today she was in a skirt that was about 3" above the knee and a tight v neck top. Amanda is about 45, about 5'8, and maybe 150? Definitely a size 8 or 10. She was curvy. She looked nice though. Her hair was down instead of up. Instead of scowly, with her new look, her glasses looked nerdy cute.

She got a lot of compliments and seemed to love it. That day the guys invited her to lunch too. I think she was thrilled. From then on the office was friendlier. All that week we all had lunch together. Julie and I kept wearing our sexy outfits. Amanda kept getting a little more daring.

I got home that night. It had been a hot day. No one was home so I jumped in the shower. I opened the door, naked, drying myself, just as Chuck walked by.

"Nice," he said.

I went in my room to dress. I didn't even bother to close the door. Saw the iPad where I left it. I knew Dave was either watching or recording. My nipples were cold from the AC. I pulled on a T shirt that came to my waist. I didn't even bother with panties.

I picked up my iPad and texted Ginny.

"Hey Slut. Lol. Whatcha doing."

"You would not believe what happened."

"What?

She told me that after everyone had gone to bed last night Ricky knocked on her door. She opened it. He had this shy little kid look on his face. She asked him if everything was alright and he said yeah. Then she asked him if he needed anything.

"What did the cute little perv want?"

She told me he was looking at the ground and said, "Can I see your butt again?"

"LOL. he is a little perv."

"I know. But it was kinda cute"

"Yeah, It is. what'd ya do?"

Ginny said she kissed him on the forehead and told him to go sit on the bed. She was still dressed from the day. She told him if he promised not to tell he could watch her change.

"LOL. you are a slut. Sounds fun!"

"I know. I couldn't believe I was doing this."

"So, tell me everything. What were you wearing."

Ginny told me she was wearing a skirt and top.

"That all?"

"No, I was wearing underwear."

"I said tell me everything. Details girl. Details."

"LOL. OK OK."

She said she was wearing a lacy white thong and matching bra. She got back to her story.

He promised not to tell and sat on the bed. He had his hands folded on his lap. He looked like he was sitting in church. She realized he was trying to hide his erection.

She turned on some music and decided to tease him a bit. She stood facing him and slowly unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor. She stepped out of it and. slowly turned around showing off her ass. She could see his hard on through his pajamas it was too big to cover with his hands.

She then pulled her top off and threw it at him. He grabbed it and used it to cover his crotch.

She reached to undo her bra. It was a front clasp one. She stopped went over to him and said , "You do it."

"OMG, he must have died."

"He just stared at me."

Finally she convinced him it was ok. He reached out, fumbled with the clasp, and finally got it undone. She had her hands over the cups so it didn't show her tits.

She stood up and said, "Ready?"

He nodded and she let the bra fall off her shoulders to the floor.

She cupped her tits with her hands and said, "Have you ever seen tits before?"

He just stammered something

"LOL. you tease"

"I know, but it was so much fun I couldn't help myself."

"I could have watched."

"Who you kidding. You wou would have undressed me."

"True. Don't stop! Then what."

Then she turned her back to him and slid her thong slowly over her ass and let them fall to the floor.

As she did he groaned and then said "oh no!"

"Oh no?"

"Yup, the poor kid came on my top. LOL"

"LOL"

He started to apologize. She told him it was OK and that sometimes girls found it flattering when boys couldn't control themselves. Here she was naked and comforting him.

She told him it was time to go. He better clean up and go to bed. He nodded and got up to leave. She picked her thong up off the floor and asked him if he wanted to take them with him. He just nodded. She handed them to him, kissed his cheek, pushed him out the door and shut it.

"OMG. that is so hot," I replied

"That is so wrong."

"LOL. I know that's what makes it hot."

We chatted and joked a bit more. Mom called me for dinner. I walked out in just my T.

Mark said, "looking good."

I smiled at him.

Mom was making dinner. She was just wearing a see through nighty. I was used to carrying my iPad with me. I took her picture.

"What's that for?" she said.

"I don't know," I answered. "You just look hot."

I sent the pic to Dave.

It was odd, here we were so exposed and it was just a normal dinner.

After dinner I went to my room to get some stuff done. When I was finished I went to the living room to watch TV. I passed Chuck's room. Again mom was on the bed being fucked by Chuck doggie style. It was kind of hot. I stayed and watched for a minute. Mom was Going Crazy.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,306 Followers
12