First Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Julie blurted.

"If I play this right you might be able to see your first cock. Wanna try it?"

"Well... yeah!" Julie eagerly agreed. "Do you think that Randy will show me his?"

"Oh I think he will. Besides, he saw you when you were younger right? So it's only fair."

"How are you going to do it?"

"Run home and get into your string bikini and then wait for about 10 minutes and then come on over and meet me in the pool!"

I heard someone coming down the steps but I wasn't sure who it was until Paula called my name. I was still sitting on the couch naked but my cock had relaxed to normal.

"Sorry it took so long." Paula said. "Julie felt really bad about leaving me so worked up and was hoping to help me out but I told her that I was okay and that you needed to talk to me about girl problems. So she went home." Paula looked down at my cock and said, "Looks like you were bored while I was gone."

I chuckled and said, "Yeah, I wasn't to sure if I should go ahead and get dressed or not. I was afraid that she might come down or something."

"Would that be so bad?" Paula asked with an evil grin. "It seems to me that you like being looked at."

"Yeah right."

"Well I feel like taking in some sun right now." Paula noted. I suddenly felt like a balloon being deflated. I was hoping that we would continue are fun. Paula sensed my disappointment and knelt down between my legs just inches from my cock and looked up at me. "You can join me if you want. You saw me and you can tell how I lay out in the sun." Then she leaned over and gently kissed the head of my cock, got up and headed for the stairs. I got dressed and followed her.

Paula went to her room and came back out dressed in a hot pink string bikini that was outlined in bright yellow. It looked really bright against her darkened skin. I felt like jumping on her right there but I controlled myself again and followed Paula out to the pool.

The pool was the above the ground kind. It was round and about twenty feet across and four feet deep. They had built wood decking all around the pool that allowed six feet between the pool and the surrounding fence. The fence was five feet high and it was the privacy kind. The kind of fence where you have to walk up and peek through the cracks to see anything.

Near the house side of the pool was the larger deck area where there were a table and chairs. Around the pool were four other recliners. Paula walked to the northern side of the pool where the sun was beating in with no shadows. She set up a couple of recliners side by side and pulled a small table next to them that contained a radio, towels, magazines, lotion, and oil then she sat down on one of the recliners. Paula patted her hand on the other recliner and said, "Come on and join me."

I straddled the recliner and stripped off my shirt and sat down as she adjusted the back of her recliner. She grabbed a couple of towels, gave me one and laid the other over her recliner. I followed suit. I just sat there and stared at her bronze, tanned body in the sun. Her tits were so firm and her nipples were very hard. I could feel my cock begin to stir in my shorts again. Paula looked up at me and asked, "What?"

"You do this a lot don't you?"

"What, laying out? Every chance I get." Paula pointed out.

"Don't you ever get caught when you do it in the nude?"

"Not yet anyway. I know when my folks get home. You can't see anything through the fence. Tammy does it too and every once in a while Julie will come over and join me too."

"Yeah I bet she joins you." I said teasingly.

"Well that's usually afterwards." Paula replied with a grin.

I adjusted my recliner and took my shirt off and laid back and felt the warm sun hit my body. Just then we heard Julie calling from the other side of the fence. I shot a surprising look at Paula and she just gave me a shrug.

"We're back here in the pool Julie." Paula yelled back. "Lock the door to the house when you come back here. Paula glanced back at me and smiled. I suddenly had another feeling that Paula was in control of things to come again.

Julie walked in wearing a white semi-transparent wrap. You could see that she wore a white string bikini underneath.

"Hey, guys! How are the rays?" she asked as she dragged a recliner to the other side of me.

"Getting pretty hot." Paula replied.

"Hi Randy." Julie said to me as she through a towel on her recliner.

"Hiya Julie. Nice suit!"

"Thanks." She said as she shucked off the wrap showing her supple little body and her big tits to us. "Where's yours?"

"I didn't plan on doing any swimming."

"Well you can't tan without getting wet to cool you off." Julie informed me.

"Well I don't tan a whole lot either."

Julie looked me up and down and said, "You don't look like a ghost either." Paula chuckled at that remark.

We all laid there and chatted while soaking up the sun for about twenty minutes. I was beginning to sweat from the heat. The water was looking very inviting for a quick dive. Paula must have read my mind because she got up from her recliner and dove into the pool. Julie followed her in and they both swam to the opposite side of the pool from me. They began whispering back and forth and I could not hear what they were saying.

"So what are you going to do to get Randy naked?" Julie asked Paula.

"I don't know yet. We could start by getting him into the pool."

"Do you think he will? He doesn't have a suit on."

"So what. He's a guy. What do they care. Gees, they piss on trees for crying out loud." Julie laughed out loud and I was getting a little uncomfortable watching those two whispering to each other. I wished I could hear what they were saying.

"I'll warn you now that we might be taking our tops off in order to get him to strip." Paula pointed out.

"Oh... ah... well okay I guess. Like you said, he has seen me before."

"True, but you have grown a bit since then." Paula said while looking down at Julie's chest. "Okay, let's see if we can get him in here. Come on in Randy the water feels great."

"I don't have a suit." I said.

"Don't worry about it. You'll dry off fast in the sun. It'll feel good, come on in."

I couldn't argue with that and I was hotter than hell anyway so I jumped into the pool. I swam over to the girls who were standing with their backs to the pool.

"That feels much better." I said as I wiped the water from my face.

"Yeah it gets pretty hot just laying out in the sun like that." Paula said. "It doesn't bother me so much any more though since I got darker. You might want to put some lotion on you might burn a little."

"Yeah I might do that when I get back out."

"We're glad you jumped in." said Julie.

"I think it was a good thing I did. God it's hot!"

"So, you've been talking to Paula huh?" Julie asked.

"I... ah... well" I stumbled. I didn't think that Paula would tell her what we talked about. "Yeah we did... but I promise that I won't tell anyone about you guys."

Julie gave me a very questioning look and then she suddenly snapped a glare at Paula. Paula gave a sudden gasp. Oh shit, it was then that I forgot that Paula told Julie that the reason I was talking to her was about girl problems. The cat was out of the bag all I could do was to see whose fur was going to fly first.

"Paula! Did you tell him about us?" Julie shrieked.

Paula glared at me and tried to put out the fire. "No, he had it figured out a long time ago." She lied.

"Oh you did huh?" Julie asked. "How did you find out about it?"

Being quick on the draw I said, "I heard you girls twice outside of Paula's window."

The only thing Julie could come up with for a response was, "Well I know that Paula got to watch you jerk off today."

Now it was my turn to shoot a glare in Paula's face.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Paula demanded. "Look you guys. I'm going to lay this all out in the open for everyone right now. So before everyone gets mad and dashes off, listen to me."

She paused as she looked at us. "First off, I'm still very worked up. I know that Randy is still worked up. I know that you want to help me." She said as she looked at Julie.

"I know that you want your first fuck." She said looking at me. "I know that I want to give it to you. I also know that Julie wants to see her first hard cock. Now there. That's everything so far. Tell me if I'm wrong."

Julie and I just stood there in the water stunned. I had nothing to say and it appeared that Julie didn't either. Paula got closer to us and reached behind her and untied her top and threw it on the deck. She put her hands around us both and said, "I don't know about you guys but I much rather have fun than argue."

Julie and I looked at each other and I gave a nod. "Sounds good to me."

"Okay, you're right. I'm sorry." Julie said.

"So where do we start?" I asked.

"I don't know let's just take things slow and see what develops. I kind of like a little spontaneity." Paula replied as she started to back float letting her naked tits rise from the water.

I ogled over her tits as she floated. We swam around for a while just trying to let things flow. Soon we found ourselves playing a little pool tag. Paula started out by sneaking up behind Julie and quickly untying her bikini top and reaching around the front and ripping it top off and yelling, "Your it!"

Julie's huge tits were in full view now and I enjoyed every bit of it. Unlike Paula though, she did have tan lines but you can tell that she also tanned in the nude as well. While Julie swam hard to retrieve her top, Paula tossed it next to the table on the deck and swam over toward me and hid behind me as Julie came after her. Paula hugged me tight while she tried to take me under the water with her. I felt her naked tits against my back. She held me tight under the water and I could see Julie swimming toward me with her tits swaying against the water. Julie tagged me just as Paula let go and swam away. When Julie and I came up for air we saw Paula getting out of the pool.

"Hey, where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm cooled off and I want some more sun." Paula answered as she walked toward her recliner. Her long blonde hair was dripping wet and hanging tight against her back. She turned around and faced us as she reached around her head to gather up her hair to wring out the water. I couldn't get enough of looking at that bronze body of hers. Her tits in the open for all to see.

I felt my cock begin to get hard. She threw her hair around her back again and then she reached down and pulled on the ties on both sides of her bikini bottoms and gave them a tug. In one swift move she peeled them off of her hips revealing her sparse, light colored mound. Paula saw that we were watching her every move and said, "What's the matter? Don't you like the show?"

"Oh I don't mind at all." I eagerly said. Julie gave a little chuckle.

"I didn't think so. So are you going to stay in the pool or are you coming out?"

"Hmmmm, I dunno, I kinda like the view from here so far."

"Thanks but there's a good view for you in the pool too." Paula pointed out.

I looked at Julie and she blushed a little as my eyes went down to look at her bare tits. Suddenly Julie gave me a big splash in the face and said, "Hey, that's not fair. Paula and I haven't seen anything of you yet!"

"Yeah Randy, I think it's time we get to see something." Paula said from the deck. "Take his shorts off Julie. It's time for us to get a peek."

Just as Paula said that I gave a splash at Julie and quickly turned to swim away from her. I was totally caught off guard as I suddenly felt two hands grab my shorts by the leg openings and give a hard pull. I was too slow to swim away from Julie. The more I kicked to get away from her the more my shorts pulled off of my hips. Soon enough my shorts were off and I was left in my underwear.

Julie tossed my shorts up to Paula and then dove toward me again. I could here Paula cheering her on as she got closer to me. I turned around to fight her off but she was on me like a shark. I kicked my legs away from her and got a good hold of both of her arms. Julie began to scream a little as she noticed that she was starting to loose the battle. I picked her up from under her arms, my face inches from her big tits, and threw her backwards away from me.

As I let go of her arms my hands went to her bikini bottoms. I got one side untied as she kicked away from me. As she kept swimming away, her bottoms slowly slid down her other leg. I went after her and got a hold of her foot. Her bottoms were at her knees so I gave a good tug and they came away and left her naked. I turned and threw the bikini bottoms up on the deck at Paula.

All of a sudden I felt Julie's arms wrap around my waist from behind me. She quickly wrapped her legs around mine so I had no chance in hell to swim away. She was completely under the water so there was no way I could get a good hold of her unless I went for her hair. I didn't want to do that so I tried to twist away. Her legs were so strong I couldn't move. I felt one of her hands going for the front waist of my underwear. She tugged as hard as she could. Her hand lost the grip and she quickly went after it again only she grabbed lower this time and her hand grabbed my growing cock. I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft and then she suddenly let go and came up for air.

"Oh my god! I... I didn't mean to do that... I'm so sorry... really!" Julie apologized to me as she gasped for air.

"What happened?" Paula asked us.

"I accidentally touched his... I grabbed his... " Julie began to explain as she moved around me.

"You touched his cock? So what's the problem?" Paula interrupted. "I doubt that he cared. Hurry and get his underwear off of him."

Julie turned and faced me. My cock was rock hard now and I decided that I would not put up a fight anymore. Julie figured out that I wasn't going to swim away so she walked up to me until she was standing right in front of me. She slowly reached out with both hands and hooked her thumbs under my underwear on each side. As she took a deep breath she went under water and pulled my underwear down with her. When my underwear reached my knees I helped by stepping out of them for her. The cool water around my aching cock made me that much more harder. Julie came back up and tossed my underwear at Paula.

"Alright! Good job!" Paula praised.

Julie looked back at me. Her face was flushed and her breathing was a bit shallow but she was still winded from the struggle. She looked down at the water to see my cock. I noticed that her nipples were very hard as I watched her breath. I slowly reached out to cover her right nipple with the palm of my hand. She let out a little gasp as it rested on her. Julie took her hand and reached for my hard shaft. I felt the warmth from her fingers as she wrapped them around my aching cock. My cock gave a little twitch in her hand and she felt it and released a little gasp from her lips. She took her other hand and cradled my balls in the palm of it.

"Hey, just what do you two think you're doing?" Paula demanded from the deck. She had set down on her recliner with her legs straddling each side. Her pussy was in full view.

Neither one of us said a word to answer Paula. I cupped Julie's other breast with my other hand. Julie began to fondle my balls and squeeze my shaft. Julie looked up at me and whispered, "Oh god... it's so hard... it's so big!"

I don't know if it was the way she said that or the fact that she was touching her first cock but I felt like I could have cum right then and there. I moved my hands down in the water and put them on her hips and slowly moved my right hand to the front of her groin. I discovered that she had no pubic hair. I couldn't tell earlier from being in the water but I did feel a little bit of stubble as my fingers rested there.

She didn't object so I moved my fingers down to between her legs. She closed her eyes as my fingers traced backward over her swollen lips of her pussy. Julie suddenly spread her legs a little. When my fingertips were past her opening I moved them forward slowly and placed my fingers so that my middle finger slid over her opening, parting her lips while my other fingers were outside of her lips. I kept moving forward until I felt her large clit under my middle finger tip. Julie gave a little shuttered as I touched it. "oh god!" she whispered to me.

"I think it's time for you two to come out of the water and get some sun." Paula demanded.

Julie suddenly released my cock and swam over to the ladder of the pool. I stood there to get my bearings again before I headed for the ladder.

Julie climbed the ladder to get out of the pool. I watched her naked ass and saw her pussy lips as she stepped out of the pool. Paula caught me watching and just gave me a smile. Julie walked over to her recliner picked up a towel and began to dry off. I climbed the ladder and headed toward my recliner with my cock showing me the way. Julie's eyes were glued to my cock.

"So what do you think?" Paula asked Julie.

"Huh... what?"

"So how was it? How did you like it?"

"Oh... I... it's... I had no idea that it could get so hard." Julie said as she watched me sit down in my recliner.

"You ain't seen nothing yet!" Paula exclaimed with a grin.

"I can't even imagine having something that big go inside of me."

"Oh you'd love it. Trust me. After your first time it just gets better."

When Julie finished drying off she laid down on the recliner on her back. It was my turn to stare at her. Her skin looked so soft in the glaring sunlight. Her tits were firm even lying on her back. My eyes traveled past her tits down to her flat tummy and then down to her hairless crotch. Her knees were bent a little and her legs were slightly parted.

Paula leaned over to the table and grabbed the bottle of sunning oil. "I better put some of this on you or you may get a nasty burn." Paula suggested to Julie as she folded a towel and placed it on the deck so that she could kneel beside her.

Paula opened the bottle and squeezed a line of oil onto Julie's skin that started just below her neck, between her tits and down to her belly button. Julie squirmed as she felt the oil land on her skin. Her nipples responded to the light touch. Paula set the bottle on the deck and brought her hands up and placed them on Julie's tummy and began rubbing in small circular motions. Instantly Julie's skin began to glisten as Paula spread the oil all around. Soon her hands moved up to Julie's tits and she slowly rubbed her large globes and hard nipples until they were slick with the oil.

I remained seated on my recliner facing them as I watched on. My cock was still pointing to the sky.

Paula rubbed Julie's tits for quite a while until I saw that Julie's breathing started to become quick and shallow. Julie brought her hands up and placed them on Paula's while she rubbed her tits. Julie's eyes remained closed the entire time.

Paula reached down on the deck and retrieved the bottle of oil. She dribbled a line from Julie's waist down her right leg and then back up over her shaved mound and then back down the other leg. Julie moved her legs flat on the recliner but they were still slightly parted. Unfortunately from my point of view I could not see her exposed pussy.

Paula began rubbing Julie's lower legs and slowly worked her way up to her thighs. Her hands were slowly working their way between Julie's thighs as they inched higher and higher. Paula looked up at me and then down to my hard cock and smiled at me. "Oh, are you feeling left out?" she teasingly asked me.

Julie turned her head and opened her eyes to see what Paula was talking about. She looked at me and saw my hard throbbing cock and continued to stare at it.