First Efforts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jen," I said softly. "I'm so fucking ready. Are you?"

"I'm ready," she replied, making my heart jump for joy.

I retracted my dripping digits once again, licking them as Jennifer relaxed herself. At this point, I was still clothed in my shirt and pants, so I quickly stripped to level the playing field. Jen seemed to enjoy the reveal of my body, as my pants slipped off to leave me in my underwear.

"Nice," she grinned.

"I'm glad you think so. In case you hadn't noticed, I think your body's pretty fucking spectacular."

"Heh. Why don't you show me Mr. Big down there, to even things out?" she said, gesturing to my throbbing erection.

I slid my underwear off and began slowly stroking my freshly exposed cock. I heard Jen coo at the sight of my member; I smiled, and began to shimmy towards her. She moaned as I put my hand on her thigh and moved her legs apart, bringing my crotch towards hers. I pressed the tip of my cock against her hot core, and looked deep into her wide, stunning eyes.

"Here we go," I said, making her smile wider.

Slowly, I pushed my cock head into her entrance, making me say her name while Jen called out loudly. As I inserted more and more of my shaft our voices got louder, until I finally penetrated her with my entire length. Slowly, I started to slide my prick back and forth inside her, groaning at the tight, wet feeling of her wonderful pussy. After a few motions my pumps got faster and more rhythmic, causing the Hollywood actress to close her eyes and groan.

I moved closer into her body and put my face against hers, listening to her breathe as I thrusted in and out. Jennifer opened her eyes, smiled at me, then grimaced with pleasure as I slammed my cock inside her, then gently pushed back out. She tenderly pushed her lips against my own, and the abrupt nature of her kiss caused my thrusts to come to a halt.

"Don't stop," she said.

"Yeah..." I replied, returning to a more steady pace. Jen's legs had been spread wide open, which was a beautiful sight in itself, but at this point she wrapped those lovely legs around my waist and gripped me as tightly as she could. As I fucked her missionary style she kept her legs locked around me, holding on for dear life.

"You feel amazing," I said.

Becoming accustomed to each other's bodies, my thrusts grew in confidence, as I began to rhythmically pump into her core. We moaned with each movement; my hips propelling into Jennifer's, her legs squeezing my body.

"You like that?" I groaned.

"Fuck, I love it."

I continued thrusting into her wonderful pussy, filling her with every inch of my long, thick cock. Every now and again, her feet would brush my ass, and that flutter would get me to fuck her with all my might. Sliding my dick in and out became fast pumps into her cunt, which felt even better than I ever dreamed.

"Feels so fucking good..." she whimpered. "All of that dick inside me... shit, I'm so close to cumming..."

I brought my head into her chest, attempting to nibble at her bouncing breasts. It proved difficult, but Jen was clearly liking the sensation. Her pussy was getting tighter, and based on what she'd just muttered, her orgasm was inbound. Mine likely wouldn't be far off.

As I raised my head from her chest, our eyes met, and Jennifer put a hand on my face.

"Clark," she moaned, "finish on my tits. Please."

My thrusts ground to a halt, and I pulled out of her instantly.

"Yeah..." she smiled.

Wrapping my hand tightly around my dick, I began to pump as I shuffled up her body. Jennifer's arms were out to the side, allowing me to rest my legs besides her chest, and leaving my cock just touching her lovely, round, irresistible tits. Jen moaned quietly as I continued stroking my member against her heaving breasts, and I brushed my other hand against the unbelievably soft skin.

Jennifer switched from looking me in the eyes to concentrating on my dick, her mouth fidgeting slightly as she did. While I masturbated faster and faster, my girlfriend brought a hand down to her chest, digging her fingers into her right boob. It made me groan, which in return made her grin. I watched Jennifer begin to play with her nipple, twisting it between her fingers as she rubbed her areola.

"Mmm, that looks good," I moaned.

"I think it's going to look even better once you're done," she teased.

I shuddered as she said that, and noticing this, she started to up the dirty talk. I now furiously stroked my shaft, which was still dripping with Jennifer's juices. I noticed that my hips had begun grinding into her creamy stomach, and she continued moaning as I did so. It was all so perfect: my cock close to bursting, her unbelievable body beneath me.

"Oh, yes, Clark, come on... I want to feel your cum on my chest." I listened to this wonderful woman coerce me, daring me to finish.

"Gonna be so good," I said quickly, watching Jen tweak her delicious nipple and smile up at me irresistibly.

"I'm playing with my boobs... they feel so good... and they're all yours, slick, I promise..."

My breathing rapidly increased as I felt myself tip over the edge. "I'm gonna do it... fuck, I'm gonna..."

Before I could even utter the word "cum", my cock pulsed and began to release. Jennifer watched with joy as my thick load splashed onto her tits, streams of jizz landing against her hot, heaving chest. It hit her hard nipples, her rising flesh, and even up to her collarbone. With her boobs being coated with my warm, gooey seed, I heard Jen coo; she watched in bliss as the cum spewed from my hard, throbbing dick. I was panting heavily as my orgasm came to an end, the last drops of spunk trickling out and onto her upper body. I was left almost utterly exhausted, but I knew there was one more thing to do — I had to taste her again.

Before she react, I slid back down her body and put my face in her pussy. I rolled my face onto her thighs, feeling the wonderful flesh against my cheeks, and started lapping at her clit. I feasted on her core, warm and wet and oh so delicious. I ate her as quickly and as effectively as I could, but Jen was so desperate for more, she wrapped those incredible thighs around my head and squeezed her legs, trapping me. It was probably the best way a person could ever be trapped, between the thighs of Jennifer Lawrence, so I continued frantically eating that beautiful pussy. It was all so tight that the only thing I could hear was her muffled voice.

And then, just as it became too much, her hips buckled and I knew she was done. I heard Jennifer scream through the flesh as she thrashed about, and I did all I could to pleasure her to the end. I felt drops of cum trickle from her soaked entrance, which I happily drank to complete her orgasm.

Jennifer's legs released their grip, allowing me to fall onto my side breathlessly. We lay there, hot, heaving, panting, having just exploded with every drop of cum we could muster.

"I waited all night," I gasped, "and I was not disappointed in the slightest."

"That was fucking amazing," Jen said with a laugh.

I rolled my head to look at her. "Thank you. For everything."

I saw my girlfriend, movie megastar Jennifer Lawrence, with her incredible bare body beneath mine, her chest rising and falling with each breath, a massive grin plastered across her beautiful face. We had just had sex for the first time. And I'd never been happier in my life.

12