First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like torturing cocks, balls and nipples," she said idly, as I gasped and writhed. "Cocks and balls especially, because most men are so protective of them...understandably so. Then again, most dominants like to torture female slave's clits, pussies and tits. It never did anything for me...either as a sub or a Domme."

I felt pinpricks on my chest, as she had picked up a Wartenburg wheel, and began running it all over my body. She ran it around my now almost numb nipples, then down my stomach, and over my engorged and sensitive glans. "God, I love how you squirm," she observed.

She had tired of the wheel, and slid off the bed. Again, I couldn't see what she was doing, but then I heard a very unmistakable sound - the turning of a control knob and then static buzzing as a Violet Wand came on. I arched my back again, as she brought the wand near my cock and the static charge jumped from the attachment to the head of my cock. It felt like a thousand little fingers touching me as she ran it all over my body - over my cock, balls, and nipples. Then Mistress Andrea grabbed the attachment on the wand, leaned over and kissed me.

Sparks leaped from her lips to mine as they came close together. Then her tongue was again intertwined with mine, and I could feel the electricity leaping between them. She moved her mouth down to my nipples, and began licking and sucking them, little sparks leaping all around.

I was in pure agony, and pure delight, when she slid down even lower, removed the clothespins from my privates and wrapped her mouth around my cock. She began to bob up and down on it. I had never had a Mistress give me a blow job before. I had never had anyone give me such a good one! I knew I was close, and began moaning, my hips bucking. "Mistress, please stop!" I yelled, even though I didn't want her too. "Oh, you're going to make me cum!"

"UMMM HMMMM," she moaned around my cock, as I felt it begin to swell, the juice bursting forth from my balls. My whole world was centered on my groin, as I felt one of the most powerful orgasms of my life building up. Just as I was about to shoot, Andrea reached up and removed the clamp on my right nipple. Pain flared as the blood rushed back in! I screamed, and cum began erupting from my cock into her mouth. I didn't know if the scream was from the intensity of the orgasm or the pain. I began bucking wildly on the bed, and if I hadn't been tied down, would have fallen off. I was just starting to come down, when she ripped the other clamp off. Cum started rushing through my cock again, as I had a second orgasm...the first time that had ever happened!

I was breathing hard, slowly returning to my senses, mumbling "Thank you Mistress, thank you," when Andrea clamped her mouth over mine, and began pushing my seed into my mouth with her tongue. My eyes flew open in surprise, to see her mirth filled ones looking down at me. "Well, slut, you didn't think I was going to swallow it, did you?"

Andrea stood up, smiling at me, running her fingers idly along my chest. "I'll be right back." I heard her heels click across the floor and then down the hall. I then heard the water running. She returned in a moment, carrying a glass of water. She sat down next to me on the bed, and unhooked the snap locks attached to my collar. She put her empty hand behind my head and pushed it up, supporting it, as she put the glass to my lips, "Here, drink this," she said softly, and I eagerly drank down the water in one swallow. She put the glass down on a bedside table, "Are you ready for more, pet?" she asked, as she reattached the snap locks to the collar.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Mmmmm," she hummed, idly pinching my nipple, "my pet has cum," she smiled, "twice, but his Mistress hasn't. We should fix that, don't you think?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered eagerly.

"I'm so glad you agree," she said, as she swung a leg over my body, straddling my head and slowly lowering her pussy to my face. "Start licking, bitch," she growled.

I dived into the folds of her pussy. She was very wet, and her juices had leaked onto her thighs, which I could feel on the sides of my face. I started by running my tongue around the outside of her lips, parting them, and licking inside with long, slow strokes. Andrea began moaning, "Oh, that feels so good. Keep licking just like that." I started to move towards her clit, but she reached down and grabbed me by the hair, "I said keep licking there, slut. I didn't tell you to go anywhere near my clit," she paused as I moved back to her lips, "I want to enjoy this." I kept at it, as more fluid came from her, coating my face. "Yeah, that's good."

After a few moments of this, she was moving her hips, rubbing her pussy along my tongue and nose, riding my face. "Oh, fuck, that's good. Start licking my clit," I did as she ordered, licking from the bottom of her pussy, up to the top, and then flicking her clit with my tongue. Every time I did so, she moaned, or let out a little yelp. "You didn't lie...ooooo...did you slut? You really are good with your tongue."

She let go of my hair, and held onto the headboard with both hands. I zeroed in on her clit, "Yeah, right there...right there... fuck... ahhhh... ahhhh... mmmm.... yeah... yeah... OH GOD! YEAH! CUMMING!!!" she screamed and put her whole weight on my face, cutting off my breath, as I simultaneously kept lashing her clit with my tongue, and swallowing the juice coming out of her, while she humped my face. I thought I was going to pass out, when she finally raised herself up a little, allowing me to catch my breath. "Wow," she said, letting out a breath, "That was good, my little bitch." She raised herself up, then turned herself around, so that we were in a 69 position, "Round two, pet," she giggled, and her pussy came down to my mouth again, as she laid along the top of my body, her hard nipples pressing into my stomach, the smell of leather from her boots strong in my nose.

I brought her to three more orgasms, each one louder than the last. She rolled off of me, and lay alongside of me after the third, and her hand stroked my once again hard cock. "This is such a nice cock, my pet. Maybe I'll let you use it later, hmmm?" She looked up at me, "Are you all right, David?"

"Yes, Mistress, "I replied, "I'm much more than all right."

"You sound pretty dreamy. Still with me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. I think I'm going to keep you...tied here to my bed, "she laughed throatily, "Wouldn't that be fun, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She got up from the bed, and moved out of my view. The next thing I knew, she was back at the bed, and my legs began to rise in the air, as she pulled the ropes that were attached to the pulleys. She then took a pillow and slid it under my ass, raising it higher into the air. "Do you know what I'm doing, David?"

"No, Mistress."

She stood at the end of the bed, and looking between my legs, I could see her, a strap-on dildo hanging between her legs, a squeeze bottle of lube in one hand. "I'm going to make you my bitch," She squeezed some lube into her hand, and then began stroking the dildo, "I'm going to take your cherry." She climbed up on the bed, kneeling in between my spread legs. "It's a small dildo, not much larger than a medium butt plug," she said, as I felt her spreading lube around my anus. I gasped and moaned, as she pushed first one finger, then a second inside of me. Andrea smiled "Yeah, moan like the whore you are."

She removed her fingers, and then shifted her body a bit, putting her hands on my shoulders. I could feel the head of her cock at the entrance to my ass. "Look at me," she ordered, "Keep your eyes on mine. I want to see the lust in your eyes as I take your virginity." She began pushing, slowly but steadily, "Relax, pet, let it happen." The dildo invaded me, inexorably, and I let out a long, low moan, as it slipped inside of me. I thought I heard a "POP" as the head slipped past my sphincter. Once the head was inside, Andrea was able to sink the rest of it in without any problem.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she asked, her pelvis right up against mine, "Now you're MY bitch," she said in an almost animalistic, feral tone. She pulled back, until just the head was inside of me, and then slammed the whole length back into me, knocking the breath out of me, "I am going to fuck your brains out, slut."

She began slowly, but her pace soon quickened. Every time I would start to close my eyes, lost in the sensations of fullness and pleasure, she'd snap at me. "Keep them open, bitch. Keep your eyes on mine."

Soon, she began to moan. "Oh, that feels so good. My cock keeps banging into my clit," she said, smiling. "And it's so hot to take a virgin's ass for the first time. Especially when I'm looking into his eyes while I fuck him."

Her thrusts started speeding up, as did her moans and gasps of pleasure. She reached over to the bottle of lube, squeezed some out, and started jerking my cock. "Is that good, pet? Having your ass fucked and your cock jerked?"

"Oh, God, yes Mistress," I moaned.

Her moans were getting closer together, and her skin was starting to flush. "You ready, bitch?" she said, her strokes on my cock getting faster, my need to cum, and hers, more insistent. "NOW! CUM WITH ME!" she screamed, as she buried the dildo deep in my ass and her orgasm overtook her. More cum spurted from my cock and all over her hand. She laid there for a moment or two, all her muscles tense as wave after wave coursed through her. Then she seemed to deflate, and just lay on top of me, breathing heavily. "Oh... Oh... that was the best of the lot," she said haltingly. Then she brought her fingers to my lips, "Lick them clean, bitch."

I sucked them hungrily into my mouth, as she unbuckled the strap-on harness with her other hand. When I was done, she somehow attached the harness to my body, leaving the dildo buried deep inside of me. She sat on the edge of the bed and took off her boots and the stockings. The she lowered my legs back to the bed, and removed the pillow. Lastly, she unlocked my wrist cuffs, leaving me still restrained by my ankles and collar.

"Yes," she sighed, as she lay down next to me, her head resting on my chest, "I definitely think I'm going to keep you."

12