First Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kikica
kikica
2 Followers

He pulled back shaking his head and lower himself back down between hers legs. He lifted her centre back up, so it was level with his mouth. She whimpered as he breathed deeply, enjoying the sweetness of her scent. She whimpered again, as his breathed tickled against her crouch. He prodded her centre, with his tongue, lapping up her sweet juices. He could hear her heartbeat quicken, his probing leaving her skin tingling. He licked up her clef, his tongue flickering over her clit. She moaned, his fangs grazing the skin again. He pinched the little bud between his teeth, drawing a cry of pleasure from her. He nipped the bud with his fang, causing her hips to buck up into him. He raised a hand, pinching an erect nipple between his finger and thumb. She balled up the sheets under her again, pulling the fabric taut, the intensity growing between her legs.

His fangs broke through the skin, causing her to cry out and shudder under him. He drank deeply, the pull growing stronger with every tug. A fire started to grow in her belly, slowly spreading down to her crouch. His hand stopped work on her nipple, lowering to join the other around her waist helping to hold her in place. She arched her back, tearing the sheet under her. Her breath came in ragged gasps, as her fingers clawed at the bedspread. The fabric slackened under her fingers, the sheet now shredded strips. She could feel herself about to climax, the growing intensity reaching exploding point. He pulled back, stopping the draw of blood. He looked down at her and smiled. Her eyes were closed; her cheeks flushed a rosy pink. Her curls fanned out in a halo around her head. She opened an eye and looked at him, the pleasant burning dying down. His smile widened as a small growl escaped her. He lowered her hips slightly, lowering his head back to her clit. His tongue flickered out over it, increasing the burning once again. He grabbed the bud between his teeth drawing it into his mouth. He sucked hungrily on it, lowering a hand to her opening. He inserted two fingers, sliding them in until they disappeared. She gasped at the contact, no longer able to hold back the need for an explosion. He pulled out, his fingers coming out slick. He pushed them back in, keeping up his sucking rhythm. He felt her clench around his fingers, her body shuddering as she climaxed. She shuddered again, crying out as he gave another flick of his tongue.

He removed his fingers, licking her juices off. He lowered her hips back to the mattress, before crawling up the bed again. He kissed her passionately, drawing her up into him. Without breaking the kiss he rolled onto his back, cradling her to his chest. She pressed her ear to his chest listening to the steady beat of his heart, waiting for hers to steady out. She turned her head, placing a light kiss on his chest. He rolled back, kneeling over her. His erection pushed against her lower stomach, as he straddled her hips. He leaned forward kissing her fully on the lips. She arched her back pushing her chest up into his. Their nipples brushed across each other, causing both of them to shudder. He pulled back, positioning himself between her legs. He sat back on his heels, his kneecaps brushing her inner thighs. He placed light hands on her hips, drawing her up into a sitting position.

She pulled herself up, her centre hovering over his erection. She steadied herself, resting her hands on his shoulders. He dropped a hand from her hip to take his erection. She lowered herself down, as he guided her onto him. She gasped as his length filled her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, drawing him in deeper. His hips bucked up into her, causing her give a small cry. His hands, skimmed over her thighs, tickling her sensitive skin. She could feel heat rising in her cheeks, the burning growing with every thrust. He dropped his head, his tongue flickering over a nipple. She growled deep in her throat tipping her head back. His hands worked their way up her back, causing her to shiver under his touch. One hand circled around and cupped the back of her head, his fingers intertwining in her hair. The other skimmed over her left arm, coming up to cup her left breast. His thumb brushed over the hard nipple, causing her to moan. His thrusting caused him to brush up against her throbbing clit that was exposed through the folds of her cleft.

She groaned loving the simulation he lathered upon her. He moved his hands back ho her hips, lowering her back onto the mattress. He knelt between her legs, not breaking his beat. His hands rested either side of her head, balling the pillowcase in his fists, as the burning grew stronger. He lowered his chest towards hers as she arched her back her legs encircling his waist. She gasped, her toes curling as he drove in deeper. He lowered himself further, brushing the hard nipples together. He grunted rolling onto his back and pulling her with him. She groaned straddling his hips rocking back and forth in time with his thrusts. His hands came up cupping each of her breasts, a thumb brushing over each nub. She lowered her head not breaking her rhythm and kissed him. His tongue darted out, licking along her lower lip. She opened her mouth allowing him access. Their tongues danced around, the heat burning between both of the legs.

I love you, she whispered in his head, as she kissed along his jaw line. Her tongue flickered at his pulse, her teeth nipping playfully at the skin. He couldn't hold any longer and knew she couldn't either. He groaned bucking up into her, causing her to gasp and rock faster.

"I love you too," he moaned into her mouth as she lowered her lips back to his mouth. She groaned in satisfaction as he bucked again driving deeper into her, filling her up to exploding point. He rolled over again, pushing her onto her back. Her legs encircled his waist again, his erection filling her to the hilt.

They rolled across the bed again, their legs tangled in the sheet. He rolled again, her underneath him once more. She smiled up at him, her hands running along his back. He lowered his head, kissing her hungrily. They rolled again, missing the end of the mattress and falling to the floor with a loud thud. He groaned, the impact jarring them together. She gasped, rolling off him. He crawled behind her, as she knelt before the bed. He pushed up against her, pinning her to the mattress. She clawed at the sheet as he took her from behind. He kissed her back, keeping up a slow lazy rhythm. Her hips rocked back and forth meeting every thrust. She moaned, the new angle causing him to drive deeper.

He pulled out almost to the tip, before ramming back into her. He felt her clench around his length, knowing she was reaching breaking point. She clenched again, holding him in place. The heat grew between her legs, causing him to shudder. Breaking point was close for both of them. He shuddered again, his balls tightening slightly. She groaned, his speed picking up. He moved faster, his hands running along her back. One hand moved around and cupped her left breast, the other encircling her waist and her pulling her back into him. He shuddered again, exploding into her. She cried out, her own climax breaking through. Without pulling out he rolled back, holding her to him. She rocked her hips, causing him to shudder.

He pulled out allowing her to slide next to him. He got to his feet; his legs still weak and stumbled over to the bed. He flopped back very aware that she knelt on the floor. Just the though of what she could do with that mouth of hers made, him tingle all over and his limp penis to harden. She ran shaking hands over her thighs, her body tingling all over, her centre smouldering slightly. She flopped back on the floor, the shag rug soft under her skin. Her fingers twirled around the strands, her hair flaring out around her head. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked at her. She looked beautiful, her cheeks flushed with pink. Her skin glistened slightly covered with a thin layer of sweat. He slid down the mattress dropping to his knees on the floor. She flexed her toes, her chest rising and falling gently.

kikica
kikica
2 Followers
12