First Experience

Story Info
Straight man discovers a lust for cock.
1.7k words
3.95
125.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbitime
newbitime
162 Followers

I grew up in a fairly big city. Was fortunate enough be good looking, and as a result, have had my fair share of attractive women... most of them crazy. But for some reason, whenever I watch or see porn, my eyes are always drawn to the cocks. Recently, I've started to even work them into my fantasies. Watching them fuck my girlfriend at the time, or even having them attached to a dominant male who somehow makes me swallow his load. But this has always been just that, a series of fantasies.

I started surfing through different story sites, and different chat rooms, when I came across the personals section of craigslist... simple enough right? So I started posting ads. I never had the intention of following through, but I got a huge thrill sending out pictures of my penis, and getting replies from people telling me how they'd make me their bitch, and force fee me there cocks. I never replied to any of them, didn't want to lead them on, until one day, I got a reply with a picture attached that just sort of, stuck with me. It was quick and simple, and it read "I'm willing to 'help' you out you cock sucking little slut. I will beat my hard prick all around your hungry face until I cream on your lips." And the picture was of this big, thick cock, with no hair on the balls.

I was almost instantly rock hard. At only 5" rock hard, I wasn't exactly 'packing' a weapon. I tried to forget about the message, and play it off as just another fantasy, but it haunted me. Sometimes three times in a day, I'd find myself looking for a quiet discreet spot to relieve myself. In bathrooms at work, in my apartment, in a bathroom in the mall even. The image was burned into my mind.

I should tell you, I'm 28 yrs old, single, at 6'2 I'm fairly tall, and in pretty good shape. One night, after getting a few happy hour beers, I started surfing the craigslist ads. Again, I started flashing back to that one message, so I decided to reply. It had been almost a week since I received it, so I wrote "Not sure if the offer is still on the table, but I still need your help!" I came in buckets that night as I fantasized of how our meeting would go.

Two days later, I still hadn't received a reply, so I was starting to think I was out of luck, and was pretty happy that I didn't actually have to follow through on this crazy idea. Friday night, after a long week at work, I checked my email, and there was a reply. Again it was quick and simple. He gave me his address, told me to shave my balls for him, and to bring a dozen beers, and to be there by 9pm sharp. It was as though he assumed I was coming. There were no questions, or openings where I could reply and tell him no. Almost as if he was in the room, I followed the orders. I jumped in the shower, and for the first time since pre pubescence, my balls were hairless!

I rang his buzzer a few times, and on the third, he answered. He was about my height, but in much better shape, and about 15 yrs my senior. He told me to put the beers in the fridge, and to bring two of them to the den. I did. When I got there, he made me chug both of them, then told me to fetch another round. He took one of these ones, and I had the other. A little loopy from the quick intake, and the three I had before showing up, I kind of forgot why I was there. We chatted like we were old friends, and at some point the fact that I was having some financial difficulties surfaced.

Around my 4th beer or so (not including the 3 from before), he stands in front of me and says "I know how you can earn some extra money".

I ask how, and he drops $5 on me, and says it's mine, if I kiss his cock. I sit there, wondering if I should, if I can actually go through with this, after all he is wearing his pants... so I start to lean forward, and he stops me, undoes his belt and pants, and drops them to the floor, and then tells me to proceed. I start leaning forward and press my lips against his boxer brief covered cock.

As I lean back, I think to myself "that wasn't so bad right? There, fantasy complete. I can move on."

He then tells me that if I lick his cock, from the head to the base, and back again, he'll give me another $5. He's still wearing his boxer briefs, and I can see his monster starting to swell. It's clearly outlined through the thin white material. My heart is pounding, my gut is wrenched, and I start telling myself "no, I'm done, let's get up and leave!" But I don't. I'm stuck in my seat. Not physically restrained, but almost mesmerized by the sight before me. I start leaning forward again and do as I'm told... I lick from the tip to the base, and back. The smell of his crotch is heavy, but intoxicating. I'm almost instantly addicted to it.

As I pull away, he grabs the hair on my head and says "You call that a lick? Listen speed racer, if you want this money, you gotta earn it!" Even though it's only $5, some part of me forces my body to start leaning forward again, his hand still grasping my hair. As I do he reaches down with his other hand and undoes the two buttons on his briefs, and his cock pushes out, revealing its shaft, and part of its head. Even semi hard, this thing was THICK!

Before I have time to even really take in the full picture in front of me, he starts pulling me in, and before I know it, I'm running my tongue up and down on his cock. Fully submitting to him, and he knows it. As I get back down to the head of his cock, it pops free from the boxers, and bounces off my lips and nose.

With one hand still holding my head, he reaches down, and takes a hold of the base of his monster. "Time to start earning your pay!" It's almost as though my free will has totally disappeared, and I just sit there waiting for my next command. Slowly, he starts to rub the head all around on my face, my lips, my cheeks, across my eyes... dragging a stream of pre cum wherever it goes.

When he hits my lips again, he pauses and says "Take this snake into your little virgin mouth, and I'll double your money!" If I do, I'll have made $20... peanuts compared to what I owe, but for some reason, I don't hesitate, and the second I open my lips, he forcefully pushes the meaty head of his cock into my mouth. Filling my entire mouth with his cockhead. At this point there's no going back, and he grabs my head with both of his powerful hands, and starts to slowly work his monster in and out of my face. The further he goes, the harder and faster he starts to push, till before I know it, he's full on fucking my face with his mammoth 10" cock! I sit there helpless, but for some reason, my cock is pulsing with excitement, begging for release!

After a good 10 minutes of this, he starts to cum. But much like his cock, the load is twice the size, if not more, than my own. The first jet flies into the back of my throat, he then pulls out, and sprays the rest on my face and chest. I'm covered in his mess. After catching his breath, while holding his cock inches from my face, he starts to wipe up the cum, and starts feeding it to me.

He makes sure that I swallow every last drop, saying things like "you love the taste!", "beg me for more bitch!", "who's cock do you love?" "Who's your master?"

Barely able to get a word out without another load of his cum being delivered to my mouth, I just sit there, swallowing it all.

When he finally finishes, he makes me lick is balls clean, makes me suck the stickiness off each of his large fingers, and then asks bluntly "What do you say?"

Without hesitating, I say "Thank you master."

"For what?" he says.

"for letting me suck your giant cock!"

With a somewhat surprised look on his face, he says "Really? I thought you were gonna thank me for the money, but since you enjoyed worshipping my cock so much, I'll charge you $100 for the privilege."

I paid him.

Without hesitation, I reached into my pocket and pulled out my wallet, opened it and started counting out the money. As I was pulling the five $20 bills out, he reached across, grabbed the wallet, and made sure to take every penny I had. I was carrying my rent money on me stupidly, and he managed to take all $500 of it. And I thanked him for it.

I couldn't believe it. I was standing in front of this partially naked man, who was standing there counting my money with a smug smile on his lips, and I thanked him. I hung my head in shame. He noticed this, but mistook it. "You looking at my cock again sweetie?"

Realizing that it was still hanging there, semi hard and about 7" long, I look up and make eye contact with him, but I say nothing. Still smirking he says "I tell you what, since you were so generous the first time, why don't I let you take a second load for the road?"

With that, he placed a heavy hand on my shoulder, and pushed me down to my knees.

I left there that night, covered in my masters cum, broke as all hell, but for some reason, I agreed to come back again the next night. The second I got home I pulled my little cock out, and blew the biggest load I'd ever produced. It wasn't quite as much as I had swallowed earlier, but it was enough to know that I'd awakened a new passion!

newbitime
newbitime
162 Followers