First Experience with Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rathna
rathna
11 Followers

Instead of that she put her both hands on bums and expanded for easy access. "Oh...good girly..." I admired her co-assistance. I slowly entered one inch inside and let her to relax muscle. According my experience I knew that asshole fucking couldn't be done hurry. Then I second push did again It went half of the length inside. Hotness of her asshole walls felt me to get pleasure of it. Her wetness and muscles wrapped around the dick. Final push went to maximum point of her hole.

She shouted. "Oh ...my god......sir ...ohhhhhhhh...it soooooo good.... I never thought this ...kind of ...pleasure sir...it makes me really good...Oh...you are killing...me ...sir.....I want...more..." All six inches disappeared in the tight little asshole of her.

It was really good, the throbbing tool made me wild. I started to fuck her initially in very slow manner. Then hardly, she got extreme pleasure and cried loudly. "Oohhhhh.......mmmmm...sooooooo ....goooood sir.... Meanwhile I posed fucking her for a while, I bent over her body and touched her boobs. I took her tits into mouth and sucked till those getting hardened again. She really enjoyed and put her around me hugged me very tightly like the most valuable thing in the world and kissed my cheeks like there was no way to respect her master in front of the sex.. " You are great in giving happiness to me...sir. It is tremendous...sir" Her drowsy eyes urged more pleasure. I rubbed her clit while I was fucking again. Pussy juice was draining from her cleavage. She looked like unconscious with this sexy play. She breathed heavily and cried dreamingly. I moved dick in and out along her asshole furiously.

"Oooooooh....oh...kill...me..sir" She grabbed the bed sheet by her hands to control herself with pleasure and pain ran all over her body.

I stopped at the maximum and took out my dick. She was shivering with this encounter.

"Chitra" I raised my voice. "Am I pleasing you?"

"Yes, Sir ...you are so good. I had never thought about this kind of happiness. I owe you...I don't want to go away from this... I want more... sir..." Her voice faded with nagging pleasure of her body.

I turned her on to the four, doggy position. Her round dark bums were fleshy. I stroked gently her booty and teased fingers along her cleavage up to her pussy which was wet greatly. Spreading her thighs little bit apart, again I entered into her asshole. She didn't do any resistance this time. She welcomed my tool. I started to fuck her with hard thrusting. My crotch clapped with her bums when every stroke went inside her. She shouted again "Oooooohhhh....mmmmmmm..." One time while I was pushing, I pulled back her hip holding with both hands, letting to go maximum point along asshole. She responded to each stroke with pushing her back towards me. And I bent over her body and fondled her boobs. I accelerated pumping up. She screamed with pleasure. "Oh...Oh...Oh...I am coming sir....oh.oh..." "Oh Chitra I too...oh....." I shouted too. "Oh..Oh..Sammy..." (tamil word for call to God). She exploded of her load and juice ran alone her thighs. I was close to release cum too.

I took out dick from her hole and turned her to lie down in the bed on her back. I stood between her legs and released whole load on to her body. "Oh.....oh" My voice came out without any effort. Semen had dropped on her naval, boobs and on her face. She applied juice over her boobs tasted putting her finger into mouth. Her eyes were closed but her secret smile implied the fully satisfaction of sex act.

After little while she opened her eyes. She saw that I was looking at her. She felt shy about the incident. She got down from the bed hurry and collected her cloths and ran out of the room, telling me. "Naughty Sir.....I will tell your wife.............. It made me laugh on my lips.....

If you enjoyed this story, you reply me with your opinions and it will encourage me to write some more. I am from South Asian country, please write me see you next time with another exciting story. But it depends on your response.

rathna
rathna
11 Followers
12