First Explorations

Story Info
Boy receives late-night visit from his first girlfriend.
1.1k words
3.84
122.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrShyTown
MrShyTown
174 Followers

The boy was newly 18, and had the run of his father's house for almost a full week. His newly acquired, and for that matter his "girlfriend" Melissa, his first ever, was prone to showing up at his door late at night unannounced, essentially looking to make out. The boy didn't mind this at all, of course, but as the living room was bounded by windowed French doors, she was likely to catch him watching a porn video or pleasuring himself to a Playboy magazine, so he had to be cautious. Their make-out sessions had progressed slowly since the first night in the movie theater parking lot, where she had surprised him by forcing her tongue into his mouth, pressing her warm, 18 year old body against him. The sensation had awakened an extremely quick and thrilling response, as his cock grew quickly against his leg, spreading downward along his thigh. He knew she felt this as well, and while they didn't talk much, the unspoken lust between them had kept them both coming back.

On this particular early summer night, the boy was watching a Playboy video at around 11:30pm, stroking his crotch through his jeans as a sultry centerfold stripped out of her lingerie on the screen. He heard a slight tapping at one of the French doors, and turned to see the pale, creamy skin of Melissa's face and her dirty blonde hair peering in the window. He opened the front door and she walked past him into the living room. She was wearing a white, buttoned blouse, brown Khaki shorts and pale white pantyhose leading down her shapely legs to black slip-on shoes.

The night was hot and silent, and they exchanged few words before they found themselves on the couch, French kissing feverishly and allowing their hands to roam freely over each other's bodies. Melissa's breasts were small but perky, yet she disliked his hands on them, most likely out of shame at their small size, and would not allow him to caress them for any length of time. He would reach under her blouse, up toward the smooth silk of her bra, intending to slide his hand beneath it to her nipple, but his hand would be brushed away at the last second. This did not overly concern the boy, as he was too much in thrall with the rest of her body, particularly her soft round behind, and his hands constantly slipped up inside her shorts from below, trying to grasp the firm cheeks. Her shorts were too tight, however, for him to move them as far as he wished.

On this night, keenly aware that he was alone with a real girl in the house, and they would not be disturbed, he decided to attempt to extend their make-out session to realms heretofore untapped. Somehow he knew that they would not reach intercourse tonight, as he never had, and she claimed to be a virgin as well, but this only enhanced the thrill of seeing just how far she would let him go.

With this in mind, he laid her back onto the couch and climbed atop her as she willingly opened her legs enough for him to bring his crotch into direct contact with hers. The soft smoothness of her pantyhose was exhilarating to the touch of his slightly shaking hands, and their private parts strained and rubbed into each other through the fabric of their clothes. Even through the rough denim of his jeans, he thought he could feel the subtle slit in her womanhood as he guided his rigid bulge up and down between her legs. After a few minutes of this, he pulled her up and turned her around until her back was to him, with her elbows resting on the back of the couch. This was what he had been imagining in his dreams. He placed his covered member into the enticing valley between her ass cheeks and began to rub in earnest, his hands on her hips. Melissa was breathing heavily with the shared pleasure of this experience.

The boy looked over and realized that the video was still playing, and this excited him even more, for at the same time the centerfolds were baring their bodies to the camera, he had his own real live female to explore.

In this way, over the next half-hour, the boy tried every position he had seen in the movies, and Melissa willingly let him, as long as no articles of clothing were taken off. At one point, she was straddling him, grinding her firm pussy lips against his rock hard package. He was fairly sure that she had an orgasm during this, as her breathing quickened, her legs tensed around his, and her grinding slowed. He was thinking that this is almost the same as having actual sex, since he was using his cock to pleasure her pussy, and he felt as intimate with her as he imagined sex partners would feel.

At last he found himself on top of her again, their tongues exploring each other's mouths, and slowly he slid off to one side and began to move his hand down her body. He wasn't sure about her willingness to let him do this, but he had to try. Through all of this, neither had placed a hand on the other's nether regions. It seemed a frontier that could not yet be crossed. His hand reached the top button of her shorts, but he decided any attempt to undo it would be thwarted. Instead he moved further, down the front of her shorts to the warm, steaming, and, he thought, almost moist "v" of her crotch. Here he used what little he knew about the female anatomy to begin to rub up and down the length of what he imagined was the slit of her young snatch. Her breathing increased, and she even moaned a few times in what he thought could be either pleasure or pain. More importantly, as he rubbed her pussy he found that his cock was flush up against her leg, and was becoming harder and more urgent in it's motions. He also felt the familiar tingling sensation in his loins that meant the onset of intense pleasure was imminent. After a few more seconds, he buried his head in the shoulder of her blouse, and with his hand still rapidly fondling her now wet crotch, he felt a burst of fluid from his straining cock, flooding the inside of his underwear with sticky cum.

He felt almost ashamed that he had come in his own pants, and without acknowledging that this had occurred, he stopped his rubbing and kissed her long and hard. Soon they got up, and he carried her to her car, where he placed her in the driver's seat. As he stood in the open car door talking with her, she reached up and placed her hand on his inner thigh, slowly moving it up until it was touching his cock, which was once again growing rapidly. She gave it a squeeze, and him a look that seemed to portend more exciting adventures to come...

MrShyTown
MrShyTown
174 Followers