First Gang Bang

Story Info
Surprise at a bar leads to a night of orgasmic oblivion.
1.1k words
3.62
63.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend and I pull into the bar parking lot. I look down and adjust my clothing, pulling my skimpy tank top down to expose a little more cleavage. I stop pulling down when the top is just above my nipples. The top is tight, and with no bra on, it is clear that my nipples are hard as they push against the thin cloth of my tank top. I straighten my short skirt. Then I grin wickedly at my boyfriend and get out of the car. John smiles and gets out too. We hold hands as we go inside. We see a free pool table, and start playing a game.

John stands behind me, pretending to teach me how to play. I bend forward over the table and push my ass back into his crotch, wiggling.

John looks around, then loudly says, "Honey, stop that or you'll get me excited!"

I look around to see a few men at the bar look up at us after John said that. I wink at them, and quietly wiggle my ass into John's crotch again. Thinking that it is time for the real game to begin, I jiggle my tits as they watch us. I pretend to take a shot, intentionally missing. John laughs, saying that it served me right for teasing him. Then he takes his turn. As he plays, I give other man in the bar flirty glances.

Eventually it is my turn, again John stands behind me, pretending to teach me the game. When I bend over the table, John starts rubbing my ass. I look around the bar. All several men are watching us now. I jiggle my tits again, and this time one comes out as the neckline "accidently" gets too low during the jiggle. The men watching us smile, and laugh with each other. I lick my lips slowly and fondle that tit for a few seconds as they watch before putting it back into my shirt.

I notice a few of the guys get up to go stand a few feet behind John. While I am still bent over the table, pretending to look for a good angle for the shot, I feel John pushing the back of my skirt up. I grin and spread my legs for him. I feel his hand slide between my legs, and soon he is pulling the crotch of my panties aside. I hear someone behind us whistle, and realize John is showing my cunt off to them. I shiver a little from excitement, and move my legs further apart.

I am a little surprised when my panties are put back in place, and I'm left alone for a minute. Impatiently I stay in place bent over the table, pretending to take a shot until I feel my panty crotch pulled to the side again. Fingers explore my pussy, but the movement is not quite like I'm used to from John. Still I'm enjoying my cunt being teased while everyone watches us. Then I feel a cock being pressed against my cunt, pushing into me. I wince realizing this cock is thicker than John's. Looking over my shoulder, I see a stranger is starting to fuck me. John is standing next to him watching. I try to pull away, and the stranger grabs my hips, keeping me in place as he continues to slowly push his thick prick into my pussy. I find as his cock fills my cunt, stretching me more than I'm used to, that this new exotic cock feels wonderful. I moan and stop trying to get away. When the stranger's entire dick is in my cunt, I start grinding myself back onto him. He pulls back and starts slowly fucking me, gradually getting faster and harder. I grab the edge to the pool table for balance and leverage, and I start pushing back each time he thrusts into me. Soon we are cumming together, and he grunts loudly as his cum blasts from his cock inside my pussy. I sigh contentedly as he pulls out.

Looking around the bar, I stand up. Pushing my skirt and panties down as I turn around, I look around to see if anyone else is ready to fuck. I decided if my boyfriend was going to surprise me with a stranger as he watched, I might as well enjoy myself. I see a man watching me, his cock in his hand as he stroked himself. He also is thick, much thicker than my boyfriend. I motion for him to come closer. When he is in front of me, I sit on the edge of the pool table, wrap my legs around his waist, and lean back. Quickly he aims his cock at my cunt and thrusts. With one fast push, his whole cock slides into me. He starts to piston in and out of me hard. I feel an orgasm start, and I shake with excitement. With each thrust of his, my boobs jiggle, and soon the neckline slides down to free both tits for everyone in the bar to see. As my second fucker keeps working my cunt, I see several men gather around, watching me as they jack off. I'm still cumming on my second strange cock, when one of the men watching cums, spewing onto my face and tits. I'm too far gone with orgasmic ecstasy to care. My second fucker just keeps going, and my orgasm just gets more intense as he continues thrusting. A few more men shoot cum at me, showering me as I get fucked on the pool table. I no longer care if my boyfriend is watching. I no longer care that I'm getting fucked while there is a circle jack off around me. I just love the continuous, wonderful orgasm I'm getting.

Eventually he pulls out. I see him climb up on the table to straddle my waist. He is jacking off, aiming his cock at my tits. I'm still a bit dazed from the orgasm, and I smile contently as he does this. I hear him grunt, and I press my tits together, holding them up for his cum. He blasts his first shot all over my tits, then aims a second shot at my face. I lift myself up to lick his cockhead, and suck on his tip so his last shot of cum can fill my mouth. After swallowing, I taste my cunt juices on his cock. I continue sucking him, licking my juices from his cock as he grows soft in my mouth.

Looking around, I see my boyfriend has left me at the bar. I talk one of them men into giving me a ride home. In return I promise to bring him in and fuck him once I get home. That was my first gang bang with strangers at a bar, but it felt so good. I knew it would not be the last.