First Gangbang more than Expected

Story Info
I set up a creampie gangbang for my girlfriend.
2.7k words
4.33
105.7k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pounding my cock into Karin's pussy while she laid on her back. She loves it when I talk dirty to her sometimes. She has very intense multiple orgasms when I tell her my fantasies. It gets me off too. Sometimes I like her to tell me how she gets fucked by her other lovers.

"Did you enjoy Rob's cock in your pussy the other night?" I asked.

"Mmm yes!" she said. "He came in my pussy twice then I let him fuck my tight ass."

Oh man! That sent me over the edge.

"Did he cum in your ass?"

"Three times."

Just envisioning it was getting me there.

"I want a cock in my ass and one in my pussy."

"Mmm. Nice! How would you like one in your mouth too?"

"Oh God yes!" She screamed. "I am cumming so hard thinking about it!"

I fucked her harder. I was on the edge of cumming when she begged me to fuck her in the ass and fill it with my cum.

She turned over on her stomach and I pushed my cock inside her tight butt. She moaned with intense pleasure.

"I want to watch you get gangbanged by a bunch of guys and watch them all cum in you."

She screamed as the came again. Her ass muscles tightened as she came and sent me over the edge. I unloaded a huge load inside her.

We rolled over and snuggled and started to talk.

"Would you really want me to fuck a bunch of guys?" She asked.

"If it would turn you on of course."

"How many guys?"

"As many as you'd like," I said. "I saw a video of a guy filming his wife get fucked by 40 guys and it was hot. They all came in her and watching it ooze out of her pussy was hot!"

"Well, I'm not sure I'm into THAT many guys but you and three or four more I'd try."

"Really?" I asked.

"Sure. Let's do it. That sounds hot."

So that week I contacted a bunch of guys we already knew in the poly/swinger scene. We knew they had been tested for STDs recently and saw the results. I ended up getting 4 guys that would fit the scene perfectly.

I invited them over to our place the next Saturday night for a party. Karin was thrilled.

Saturday came. Karin and I got everything ready and then I told her wanted to make love to her gently before she became a total slut that night so we went in and made love for an hour before the guys got there.

Before the guys arrived Karin received a phone call. She took in the other room and then came out.

"That was Carol. Tim told her what he was up to tonight and she asked if she could come fluff the guys for me and maybe clean me out once in a while," she laughed. "I told her sure."

NICE! Carol is totally hot. I love fucking her but I didn't think she'd be into a gangbang. Our horizons had broadened. But I told Karin that the focus would be on her.

The guys showed up and so did Carol. We sat around just talking and drinking beer for a while to get loosened up. Then after a while I told Karin to go get ready. She grabbed Carol and they both went back into the bedroom to change.

I told the guys that Karin was the focus. Use her and cum in her or on her. In a little bit Karin and Carol came back out into the living room. Karin was stunning in white lingerie and stockings. Carol had a black nylon bodystocking on.

"Well boys. Get naked!" They said.

We all stripped. I pulled the padded bench into the center of the living room. The girls started going around and sucking the guys' cocks.

Then Carol got up and pulled Karin over to the bench. Like a ritual, she kissed and caressed her then laid her back on the bench.

"Come get her," Carol said.

I sat down in the corner chair. Carol came and started sucking my cock while I watched the guys touching Karin and themselves standing around the bench.

"Fuck her Tim," Carol said to her husband.

Tim moved around while Karin spread her legs. He aimed his cock at her pussy and pushed himself all the way in in one motion. Karin threw her head back and moaned. Tim just started pounding her pussy hard. This guy was on a mission it seemed.

Karin was alternating sucking all the guys' cocks while Tim rammed his cock into her. She was loving every minute of it. Tim grunted and thrust his cock deep inside her as he shot his load into her pussy. Rob moved around and took his place as Tim gave his cock to Karin to clean off with her mouth.

Rob continued where Tim left off and just pounded his cock in her pussy. Karin was moaning in pleasure. I could tell she hadn't cum yet but she was loving it.

After all the guys fucked her Carol ran into the kitchen and got a glass bowl. She spread Karin's legs and caught the cum dripping out of her pussy in a bowl while she stuck her tongue deep in her to clean her out.

Karin looked at me. "Baby, would you fuck my ass while I've got a cock in my pussy?"

I jumped at the chance. Alex laid down on the bench and Karin mounted him. Tim stuck his cock in her mouth. I came up behind her and shoved my cock inside her ass.

"Oh my God! That feels wonderful!" She screamed.

Carol took the other two to the floor and started sucking one's cock while the other guy licked her pussy.

We continued fucking Karin until she came hard. We had to let her catch her breath then fucked her again. Tim started moaning and held Karin's head to his cock. Within seconds he was shooting his load down her throat.

Watching her take Tim's cum while a little leaked out down her chin sent me into a hard orgasm. Alex started cumming in her pussy while I unloaded in her ass.

We pulled out and Karin said she needed a break. I took the bowl and held it under her dripping pussy and ass.

"You okay, Baby?" I asked her.

"More than okay," she said. "I want to keep getting fucked by you guys tonight. My pussy feels so good right now."

She looked over at Carol. "Come lay with me Carol," she said.

Carol got up. All of us guys grabbed another beer and sat around watching the girls make out for a while. Carol started sticking her fingers in Karin's pussy and then licking her pussy/cum covered fingers. Karin moaned as Carol kept putting more fingers in. Her pussy was well lubed and stretched out.

"Have you ever been fisted?" Carol asked Karin.

"I've tried, but never found a fist I could handle," she replied.

At that Carol stuck all five fingers in and then worked her fist in. Karin started cumming immediately.

"Oh God! That feels so good!" She screamed. Carol went to work fisting her and licking her clit for the next 15 minutes. This way surpassed my fantasy. I was so glad Carol invited herself along.

"Okay guys. Let me have some time with Karin. I'm sure Carol can entertain you while we're gone," I laughed.

I gave Karin a towel to wipe the cum off her face and body. I stood up, took her hand and led her to the bedrooom.

"I want to make love alone to that well fucked pussy."

Karin smiled. She laid back and spread her legs. It was so hot looking at her cum filled pussy. I sat up and slid my cock easily into her.

She was stretched out and extremely well lubed.

"God I love fucking your well fuck pussy." I said.

She moaned while I ran my cock in and out of her.

We heard Carol start screaming out in the living room. Then Tim exclaim, "God damn it Carol! I told you not until you brush your teeth." We heard laughter from the guys.

"Sounds like Carol just tried to kiss Tim," Karin said. We laughed. "Why are you guys so squeamish about that?"

"Umm, because we're all straight," I laughed.

We made love for around a half hour then went back into the living room. Carol was bent over the arm of the couch and Tim was collecting cum out of her pussy into the bowl.

All of the sudden the doorbell rang. What the fuck? It was 11:00 at night. Who could that be?

Carol looked at Karin and said, "Oh yeah. I arranged a present for you because you let me join you tonight."

She straightened up and answered the door. "Hey baby," she said, "just in time. I think the guys might need a breather.

A nice looking black man came inside. He wasn't that tall and was a bit stocky but not in the muscular way. Carol introduced him as Jeff. Jeff and Tim greeted each other. Obviously Jeff was one of Carol's lovers.

"Jeff has one of the biggest cocks I know of," Carol said. Which is a saying something because Carol knows a lot of cocks.

Carol knelt down in front of Jeff and took his pants off. When his cock came out I was stunned! I knew Karin could never take all that on any other night. Carol took Jeff's cock in her mouth.

I looked at Karin and she stared with lust in her eyes. She looked over at me as if to ask was I okay with this.

"Go ahead, Baby doll. This is your night to enjoy all the cock you want," I said.

"Karin, you have to come taste this," Carol said.

Karin walked over and knelt down beside Carol in front of Jeff. Both the ladies were working his cock. It was so big it took work for Karin to get much of it in her mouth. Carol, on the other hand, was taking as much as she could with ease. She was experienced with it.

Carol fed Karin his cock and started stroking it. "He likes to cum in my mouth before he fucks me. I thought I'd give you the honor tonight," she said.

Karin moaned in pleasure as she got used to taking more and more of Jeff into her mouth.

"Damn!" Jeff said. "You give a mean blowjob, Karin. Which one of these guys is your boyfriend?"

Karin pointed back at me. Jeff looked over with a smile and gave me a thumbs up.

"She do this to you all the time?" he asked me.

"Sure does," I replied.

"You're one lucky motherfucker," he said.

Karin started sucking his cock harder. Carol was stroking him. He threw his head back and got into a concentration mode. Within minutes Jeff started moaning. Karin started moaning with excitement.

Carol looked up at Jeff. "That's it baby. Fill her mouth with your big load."

Soon Jeff was cumming hard in my girlfriend's mouth while Carol cheered him on. After he was done Karin grabbed Carol's head and started snowballing his cum into her mouth.

None of the rest of us guys moved. We sat there drinking our beers, jacking our cocks and enjoying the show. After making out for a bit the girls turned their attention back to Jeff's cock. It didn't take long for him to recover. He then picked Karin up and took her to the bench where he laid her on her back and spread her legs. He then proceeded to feed my girlfriend his long, thick cock in her pussy.

I could tell it was a little painful for her. But he read her and slowly, gently worked most of his cock into her.

"I can't believe how far my pussy is stretched," Karin said.

I walked over and offered my cock to her open mouth. Carol meanwhile started playing with the rest of the guys.

"You like that big cock, Baby?" I asked Karin. She just moaned on my cock in reply. "Do you want him to fill your pussy with his cum?"

Karin took my cock out of her mouth long enough to beg him to cum inside her pussy. Jeff started fucking her pussy harder. More and more disappeared inside her as he thrust in.

Karin just moaned with pleasure while she sucked my cock harder. It felt so good. Then to watch Carol playing with the guys and Jeff pounding his cock into my girlfriend was too much. I unleashed an intense load in Karin's mouth. She greedily kept suck me while Jeff started fucking her harder. I knew he was about ready to cum. I could feel Karin start cumming while I was in her mouth.

"Cum in her now," I told Jeff.

With that he let out a grunt and rammed all of his cock inside her. Karin jolted as Jeff plunged in. He grunted while cumming deep inside her. Jeff pulled out of her and I grabbed the bowl collecting all the cum inside her that was leaking out. Her pussy was so wet and glistening. I got hard again.

Karin lay there catching her breath with her eyes closed. After a minute she looked over at me and said, "I think I want the guys to fuck me one more time and then I'm spent." I giggled.

"Hey guys," I said, "you can all have one more time and then I think she's done for the night."

One by one they took one more turn with Karin. Carol had not had enough I guess and started servicing us all. Then when Jeff went to fuck Karin, Carol went over and joined them. Carol licked Karin's clit while Jeff fucked her. Once in a while Jeff would pull out and Carol would take his cock in her mouth before guiding back into Karin's pussy.

They fucked like this for around 15 minutes before Jeff dumped another load inside my baby. Carol collected the cum in the bowl.

"Do you want to swallow and let me rub this cum all over you?" Carol asked Karin. Karin took some into her mouth as Carol poured but said she wasn't into having it rubbed on her.

Tim spoke up. "Really? Carol loves that."

Karin said that she'd pour it and rub it on Carol then. There wasn't a lot so Karin concentrated on her face and tits. Carol was loving it. She played with it on her tongue while Karin rubbed it over her body. The shiny look of cum covering Carol's bodystocking was so hot. I was hard again and started fucking Carol. I fucked her hard and fast. Soon I was shooting my load, or what was left in me, deep in Carol's pussy.

When I was done I looked around and all the guys had dressed and went to the kitchen for more beers. I looked between Karin's legs and saw the cum still leaking out. I went into the bedroom and found a pair of her sheer white panties and brought them to her.

"Put these on baby," I said.

Karin put on the panties. She rubbed and pulled on them to get them soaked with cum. She pulled the front away and I watched the sticky cum string as she pulled the fabric away.

"You know I'm going to fuck you more when they all leave, right?" I said to her.

She laughed. "I know. I want you to. But first I want to thank Carol."

I got dressed while the girls entwined. They made out for a while and then decided to take a shower together.

I got my clothes on and went to join the other guys for beers.

"Damn dude!" Tim said. "Who thought Karin could be such a slut?"

I just looked at him with a smirk then reminded him who he was married to.

He laughed, "oh yeah, Carol loves this type of thing that's why she wasn't going to let me do it without her."

"Well she definitely brought some pleasant surprises."

Then they started to leave. I noticed Carol took Jeff home with her and Tim.

"Baby come here." I heard Karin say from the bedroom.

I went in and found her with her legs spread displaying her cum soaked panties.

I pulled them off of her and made love to her cum filled pussy once more before the night was over.

-The End-