First Go With Beth

Story Info
Beth meets a black man for a sexual tryst.
2.7k words
4.12
60.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark stranger crossed her line of vision once again. That was the fourth time tonight. He glanced back at her, his pearly white teeth shining beneath his dark lips; a smile crept over his face, a big cocky toothy smile. He turned his head away and swaggered on towards the pool table. He reached for a pool cue, the muscles on his arm flexing as he gripped the long piece of wood. He slowly pulled it from the rack and stood still for a moment examining it with such care. His hand slowly stroked the wooden pole and he turned back towards Beth. Her blue-green eyes widened and she looked down at her drink. Beth's hand shook softly as she stirred her drink with a straw. A sheepish grin spread across her face. The tall black man knew she was looking at him. Her cheeks reddened and she heard the clacking of balls. Beth glanced up to see the man playing pool. He was very calculating, precise, and careful; he knew what he was doing.

Her eyes followed him, back and forth as he moved across and behind the table. She took a deep breath and started to take him in. His white t-shirt, a tight fit over his muscular body, he was fit, not too big, but maybe a football player. He turned his back towards her and bent down slightly to take a shot, his blue jeans pressed against his ass, tightening ever so slightly. The smile on her face widened a little more, she was happy he wasn't a typical "gangster" wannabe with baggy jeans and an ill-mannered face. She admired his body more as he smoothly moved round and round the table, like a dance.

At last he sunk the 8 ball and the man he was playing with threw his pool cue to the table and threw something at the stranger, he stormed off muttering some derogatory term. Beth watched as the dark handsome man shook his head and began his trek back to the bar where she was seated. She quickly turned on her bar stool and tried to look busy playing with her drink. She stared into the glass intently and felt a sudden heat on her right side. She could feel him next to her, his breath ever so softly flittered across her ear and her heart skipped a beat. He sat down in the stool next to her and politely waved to the bartender. The bartender walked briskly to the man and asked him politely what he wanted.

"Get her another," he said, pointing to Beth, "and for me, a scotch on the rocks."

"Bar scotch or something in particular?"

"What's your best scotch?"

"Dalwhinnie, and it's also my personal favourite"

"Sold."

The bartender smiled and puttered away.

"Derek by the way" He smiled looking down at Beth.

She slowly moved her blonde hair aside from her face, her head inched upwards, his dark brown eyes pierced her own.

"Beth." It was almost a whisper.

The bartender suddenly appeared.

"A Dalwhinnie on the rocks for the gentleman, and a spiced rum and coke for the lady."

He placed the drinks in front of the couple and walked away. Derek glanced at the drinks and looking back at Beth, she hadn't moved or even blinked yet. He smiled at her.

"You're welcome for the drink."

"Thank you." She suddenly shook her head. "Where are my manners? Hi there. I saw you win the pool game. What did he throw at you?"

"Cash, I'm a bit of a pool-shark. Everything I do, I'm good at." He winked at her and smiled.

Beth blushed ever so slightly but smiled up at the man again. She looked back down at her drink and took a sip. She ran her finger across the rim of her glass and took another sip.

"So Beth, are you involved with anyone right now?"

She shook her head no. Derek chuckled softly. She turned to him.

"You?"

"I wouldn't ask if I was, that's not who I am." He moved his stool a little closer to her. His hand brushed against hers. "So what are your plans for the night?"

She blinked and shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe some homework."

He gazed at her momentarily, "Oh, what type of homework?"

"College work, I'm in the paralegal program."

"That sounds interesting enough."

Beth shook her head and responded with venom dripping from her words, "It's took much work. I don't like it too much. It stresses me out."

Derek inched closer to the woman and put his hands on her shoulder and rubbed her back, "Let's see if we can't relieve some of that stress."

Beth's body froze for a moment and she didn't feel Derek stand and guide her to her feet. The bartender stared at the couple. He'd seen this often enough. Derek smiled at the bartender and nodded. The bartender trudged over and handed the handsome man the bill. Derek put down the money. The bartender looked at Beth and chuckled to himself and walked off.

Derek led Beth outside and flagged down a passing cab. They both got into the car.

"Your place or mine?"

Beth finally shook out of her dream world as the reality of the situation crashed down on her. She smiled up at him. "Yours."

Derek turned to the cabdriver, "37th and Granville please."

The cab began to move swiftly down the slick dark roads. Derek leaned down and softly kissed Beth's neck, his lips caressed the underside of her chin. His right hand softly pawed at her left breast. Beth's mouth opened and a slight gasp escaped her lips. Derek kissed her neck again and then bit where her shoulder and neck meet. Beth shivered and she leaned down kissing the man's neck. His hands began to wander down, leaving her breast and moving between her legs. His hands ran up her fishnet stockings and disappeared under her plaid miniskirt. Her body tensed slightly, she could feel the heat of his hands as they moved towards -... the cabdriver cleared his throat.

"We're here."

Derek brushed her inner thigh as he withdrew his hand. Paying the man he opened the door and held it open for Beth. She clambered out of the vehicle and they began to walk. The night air cooled her chest. She moved closer to Derek. Her hands folded covering the low v-neck that slightly showed off her cleavage. Derek's hand moved around her shoulder and pulled her near him, his hand rubbed her arm and she relaxed ever so slightly. They approached the first house on the street and he turned towards it. They walked past the metal fence and through the opening. He removed his keys from his pocket and pressed her up against the door kissing her. His tongue, almost snake like, slipped into her mouth. She leaned her head back, accepting the kiss and pushing her own tongue into his mouth. Her hand moved up to stroke his dark cheek. She suddenly felt the door give way behind her and she stumbled backwards. Derek laughed good-heartedly and closed the door behind them.

"Care for a drink?"

Beth shook her head and walked towards him, gripping his shirt and pulling him down for another kiss. His mouth opened and she nibbled on his bottom lip, sucking on it for a moment. Both of their breathing quickened and he backed away slightly. Taking her by the hand he climbed the stairs.

"Nice house" she breathed as her teeth grazed his forearm.

"I live here alone" he said, lifting her up like a rag doll and opening another door. She flew through the air and landed on the bed with a thump. She giggled slightly and as she recomposed herself she noticed her tall dark stranger was already shirtless.

He moved towards her, and leaned down kissing her again. Beth's hands moved across his smooth ebony body. Her fingers skated across his abdominal muscles, feeling the hardness of them. He kissed her even harder, shifting slightly from the light movement over his body. She reached up with her other hand and undid the button on his jeans. Derek's hand slid up her stockings once more.

"No one here to stop us this time." He nuzzled into her neck and her body stiffened as his fingers reached there goal. She relaxed as his fingers caressed her; a gasp flew from her as his fingers stroked her clit over her panties. His second hand reached under the plaid skirt and pulled both her underwear and panties down in one swift move. He adjusted his body and pulled them off completely. She gazed down at him, her blue-green eyes twinkling in the starlight. He smiled and leaned back up to her, kissing her again.

She closed her eyes, momentarily losing herself in his lips. She quickly regained herself and her hands flew to his pants. She unzipped them and reached inside. The heat emanating from his crotch was the heat of lust itself. She opened her eyes, still kissing him and looked down without moving her head. He smiled and leaned back slightly. His hands moved to his jeans and he slid them down. A large outline appeared in the boxer-briefs. He kicked off the jeans and looked down at Beth. Her eyes were fixated on the bulge. He slid his maroon underwear down and followed her with his eyes. Her eyes became bigger as she took in his size. She marvelled at it. The cocky smirk spread across his lips once more and he took the underwear off.

He leaned down and peeled her shirt from her back. This action startled her slightly but his warm lips surrounded the bulge of her breast as his fingers slid behind her and popped her bra open. He slid it from her shoulders and slid down taking her right breast into his mouth. His tongue flicking Beth's nipple; his hand sliding between her legs and thrusting his index finger into her wetness, she gasped aloud. His teeth grazed her nipple causing her to arch her back pushing her breast into his mouth. His finger plunged in an out of her, her body shook slightly. Beth's mouth hung open and she moaned and humped his finger slightly. She suddenly pushed him away, a look of confusion spread across his face. It was Beth's turn to grin as she pushed him down onto the bed. She straddled his waist and ground her pussy onto his cock making it slick with her own juices. She leaned down and kissed Derek again. He moaned slightly and looked into her eyes.

She winked at him and suddenly turned around. She lowered her lips to his cock head and engulfed it in her mouth. His eyes closed and his hips thrust upwards. She gripped the shaft with one hand and then placed her second hand beneath the first. Both hands and her mouth did not fully encase Derek's cock. Beth moved farther down his shaft and using one hand to steady herself began to jerk him off while she sucked on his head.

Derek leaned up and licked her opening, grabbing her hips he pulled her down. His tongue danced across her clitoris majestically. She ground her hips downward into his tongue and his lips as he suckled on her opening. She released the head of his cock and moaned, her head thrown back in her first mounting of ecstasy. As her small orgasm subsided she engulfed the large black shaft in front of her, her head bobbing up and down, her hand flying across the shaft, swiftly. Her hand squeezed and this time Derek threw his head back, he moaned and reached out placing his hand on top of hers.

"Stop, I don't want to come, not yet."

Beth stopped stroking his cock and licked slowly and calmly. A smile spread across her face. She held his massive cock up and climbed back on top of him. She lined herself up and began to slide his magnificence into her waiting cunt. His eyes widened as did hers. A guttural grown escaped her throat as she bit down on her bottom lip. Gritting her teeth she sunk down a few inches and stopped, throwing her head back in lust and pleasure. Derek's dark hands cupped either side of her hips and pulled her down a little farther. Beth whimpered and leaned forwards pressing her hands against his chest, holding herself up. She looked to his face, sweat forming on her brow; she lowered herself a little more, slowly, but surely. Another gasp escaped her lips. One hand went beneath her to grip his shaft, about a quarter left. Beth gritted her teeth, stared Derek in his eyes and bottomed out. She screamed softly, her body shaking and spasming as another orgasm ripped through her body. Derek looked up at her with a concerned look.

"Are you okay?"

Beth sighed and grinned, "I am, thank you."

She began gyrating her hips against his, her head turning almost in sync with her hips. She reached down and pulled on Derek's round shoulders pulling him up. Her legs wrapped behind his back and his behind hers. He lifted her up and humped upwards and pushed her down at the same time. The two of them moaned allowed and took each other into their mouths. The passionate kiss was shared between the two as they gyrated and humped against each other. Her hands entangled in his hair, playing with his neck. His left hand reached for her breast, massaging her nipple. His right hand gripped her tighter and held her close as they continued their passionate fucking. Beth pulled away from the dark lips and she gazed at him. Her body bounced up and down against him, her mouth constantly open with gasps and moans. Her body shook again, another orgasm wracked through her forcing her eyes shut. Derek began to slow down, his thrusts less urgent. They leaned against each other, almost still. Soft pumping coming from both of them, then they stopped all together. Beth opened her eyes and looked at Derek.

"...w-w-what's wrong?"

Derek smiled, "Nothing honey, just enjoy it, I know I am."

Derek slid her off of him, and placed her on her back on the bed. He flipped himself over and looking down at her he guided himself into her moist pussy. He thrust into her completely. Her hands shot into the air and landed on his back pulling him into her. His body fell downwards, holding himself up by his elbows he began his repetitive thrusting into her. Their bodies flowed together, ebbing and rising like the waves on a shore. His dark eyes roamed her face as her mouth opened and closed rapidly. He picked himself up in a push-up form and glanced down between them. He smiled and looked up at Beth. She glanced down herself and witnessed with her own eyes the big black shaft disappearing into her white pussy. She admired the colour difference and moaned at the erotic site. Her head snapped up again as she moaned out his name. Derek began to jackhammer himself into her, a thin film of sweat formed across his entire frame. His motions sped up as his body gyrated against hers. Beth groaned in ecstasy once again and her body shook.

"I'm cumming." Derek cried.

Beth grabbed his ass and pushed his cock deep inside of her, her body shaking in another orgasm as she felt his warmth spread inside of her. She shook violently as did he. Another spurt from his cock and she felt filled. Derek, eased himself out of Beth's stretched womanhood, collapsed next to her, panting. Beth smiled and placed her hand on his black softening shaft. She played with it softly and smiled up at him.

"Thank you Beth." He sighed.

Beth smiled. She released Derek's manhood and lay down on the bed beside him and cuddled close to him, her arm resting upon his heaving chest. She could feel his wetness dripping out of her and down onto her leg and to the bed. She smiled, at him. Derek smiled back, kissed her forehead, and the two lovers, fell asleep.