First handjob

Story Info
He cums from her first handjob.
1k words
4.16
650k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ListenHere
ListenHere
24 Followers

Robert and I weren't officially dating. We just liked to make-out sometimes. And this night I had been making out with Robert for what seemed like hours.

It was a cool spring evening. We had been hanging out at the ball field and started making out there, but decided to go back to his house. His mom was rarely ever there, and didn't care about visitors, as long as they didn't drink her beer. Robert's room, which he shared with his oldest brother, was on the third floor. The place was usually a mess but that night it didn't much bother me. We sat down on his bed and started kissing again.

We had made out a few times before, and he always had fast hands. He ran them all over my body, trying not to linger too long on my round perky boobs for fear that I'd push him away. The first few times we made out I did push his hand away from my boobs even though I really liked him touching them. I think from my whisper-like moans he knew I liked it. This time I didn't push his hand away at all and it didn't take long for him to pick up on that.

He let his hands find my breasts and squeeze them like he was searching for ripe fruit. I squirmed and wiggled with excitement and started to rub his back, letting my hands move to his sides, then hips. He took my hand and put it onto the hard bulge in his pants. I was so excited to feel the heat under his jeans. I was utterly curious to feel it in my hand, feel his bare flesh in my hand.

He put his hand over mine and made my hand move in a rubbing motion up and down over his cock, all the while inspecting my melons with the other hand. We groped each other for at least ten minutes or more. And of course, we never stopped kissing the whole time, our tongues finding the awkward rhythm you'd expect from eighteen-year olds.

He reached his hand up under my shirt and shuddered a bit when he felt my silky bra covering my fresh young tits. He tried to reach his hand into my bra and I slowed him down a bit there. Feeling his hand massaging my firm breasts was something I clearly enjoyed. I felt a bit naughty and that really turned me on.

He refocused his energy and unzipped his pants. I got nervous and excited all at once. He took my hand and forced it into his pants. Ahhhhh. I got my first feel of penis flesh and my instant reaction was to pull my hand away, even though inside I knew that I not only wanted to touch it, I wanted to see it too. I enjoyed the feel of the smooth soft skin covering his warm hard flesh. As if he could read my mind, Robert opened his pants further and slipped them down his hips a little.

He pulled his hard dick out of his underwear and I got so excited I gasped. There I was, actually looking at a hard cock. His penis was average size and curved slightly to the right. Of course at the time I had no idea what "average size" meant for a penis. It looked like a small fleshy banana to me, with a mushroom tip. I can remember being fascinated by the way the head looked.

He grabbed my hand again and not only led it to his cock, but made me wrap my fingers around the shaft. He held his hand over mine and started the up and down motion that began my very first hand job. Feeling the smooth skin beneath my hand was exciting. He kissed at my neck while I stared at the wondrous marvel that this real life penis was to me.

I continued the stroking motion enjoying how great the hot, hard, flesh felt under my willing palm. He reached to the bedside table and grabbed a bottle of lotion. He took my hand off his throbbing meat and held my palm upward. He squirted a big blob of lotion into my hand and I really liked the smell of it. It was clean and fresh smelling and I thought how nice his dick would smell afterward.

I went back to the stroking motion he had shown me. I was doing it. I was actually jerking a guy off! I paused occasionally while my hand was at the base of the tip, because I liked the way pushing against the rim felt.

Robert began to moan and groan with pleasure as he continued to kiss my neck. The more I stroked the more he moaned, and he soon began to suck at my neck. He whispered into my ear, "Faster . . . squeeze it harder . . . faster . . . now not so tight . . . go slower again. Oooh yeah, your hand feels so good. Don't stop, Girl, don't stop, that's it."

It felt so wonderful to touch his throbbing cock and knowing how much it was turning him on was like icing on the cake. He began to move his hips around and his legs straightened out and tightened while his sucking of my neck began to hurt. Soon he laid his head back and stretched his body further. Next thing I know, he let out a practically inaudible, "Oh . . . yes, yes that's it!" and started to cum. I didn't know what to expect, but was absolutely thrilled when I saw the milky fluid spurting out and all over his shirt-covered stomach.

The creamy liquid looked fascinating against his dark blue T-shirt. I got some on my hand and remember being surprised that it was so hot. He pulled his shirt off over his head and wiped the cum off my hand with it. For a moment I felt disappointed that he cleaned it off so quickly, as I was curious to feel it longer, inspect it more closely. I walked home that night with a huge smile on my face and a very big hickey on my neck.

ListenHere
ListenHere
24 Followers