First Holiday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hanibal
hanibal
142 Followers

"I think I'll try a different technique" he slid his hands up her thighs and onto her bottom and pulled it down from the inside, obviously just to get a feel, she didn't object, smiling down at him. Her pussy came into view for the second time that evening as the dress finally fell to the floor, he looked at it for a second before standing up in front of her again, this time his cock was stood firmly to attention. He did not move as she sat down and picked the dress up, his cock was almost touching her face. I thought he was pushing it now and wanted to say something, she looked at it and said.

"Now big boy, watch where you're poking that thing, you could have someone's eye out."

She then shocked me completely by leaning forward and planting a kiss on the end, before sitting back in the chair, he took the hint and sat down. There was a pause in the conversation, Marie was watching me, probably sensing my unease and waiting for a reaction, Dave was oblivious and used the lull as an excuse to nip to the toilet.

"I'll just get another bottle of wine," Marie said before standing up and walking to the kitchen, leaving us on our own.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked her, not happy at all.

"I'm sorry," she replied smiling, it was only a bit of fun, lighten up."

"Lighten up, you kissed his dick, why don't you just go ahead and fuck him and get it over with. I was over reacting, I was jealous, but I was also racked with guilt over how turned on I was by what was happening and I did not like the feeling.

She stopped smiling. "What if Marie did it to you?"

"Its not the same," I was digging myself a big hole, "I think we should call it a night before you go too far," I'd just jumped in it.

"You really should make your mind up, one minute you're all up for it and turned on next minute you've become this really childish shit, if you'd explain your feelings to me, then I'd understand, but don't throw blame in my direction then bark orders at me," she stood up, "I'll see if Marie needs a hand." She walked into the kitchen area, completely unembarrassed about her nudity. I was left sat on my own for a couple of minutes. She was right of course, but it was still new territory for both of us, I was worried about recriminations and regrets if things went too far.

All three returned together, Anne, instead of sitting back next to me, she sat opposite, Dave, with cock now back to normal proportions, sat at the side of her and Marie sat next to me, this did not help to ease my concerns.

Dave had a small box.

"It's just an idea, we have this game that we have played together a couple of times." He lifted the lid, it contained dice and two sets of cards marked his and hers "you throw the dice and the lowest picks a card, or we could just take turns. It's the same as truth or dare but saves the problem of coming up with ideas. We understand if you don't fancy it, but if you don't want to do something on a card, pick another, most of them are quite tame anyway."

Without looking at the game or me Anne said.

"Go on then, I'm up for it." She poured herself another glass of wine, I picked up one of the cards marked Hers, it read. "Tell the other players about your first sexual experience," I felt pressured but it seemed fairly tame.

"Go on then," I reluctantly agreed. We decided to throw the dice for the first go then take turns after that. We threw the dice and I lost, I picked up a card, "sensuously kiss the nipples of another player of your choice for 30 secs."

"Come on Marie, prepare to be kissed" I would have preferred to kiss Anne, but I was still annoyed at her for not sitting back next to me. I got on my knees in front of her, with my back to Dave and Anne and started to gently kiss her nipples occasionally nipping them between my teeth, while Dave counted the seconds. She obviously liked it as they slowly became hard and she put her hands behind my head to pull me in towards her. Dave counted thirty and I planted a kiss on both nipples to finish.

"Oooh Anne, he's very good at that, can I borrow him again sometime" I was flattered, I was also nearly fully erect, something Anne could not fail to notice. One thing I noticed was that Dave was back at full mast again and Anne's hand was resting on his thigh, either watching us had got him going again or more likely Anne had been playing with his cock whilst my back was turned.

"Anytime" she replied, "especially as he seems to enjoy it so much." I sensed that this had got to her a bit; I felt more than a little satisfied. It was her turn, she picked up a card and read "Have you ever had sex with another woman and would you do it again."

"Well you all know the answer to that," she told us.

"Aah, but would you like to do it again" Dave jumped in; She paused, fidgeted a little.

"Yes, I suppose so, with the right woman" she looked at Marie and smiled playfully.

Dave picked his card up "instruct two women of your choice to have sex together" he waited for a reaction before saying "just joking, unless you fancy it".

"What does it really say"? Asked his wife

"Kiss the neck and shoulders of a player of your choice for 60 secs, come on Anne, stand up" they both stood, Anne facing us with Dave behind her. He started to nuzzle and kiss the back of her neck and down her left shoulder before working his way back up to her neck. This is a very sensitive spot for her and she loves it when I do it and judging by her reaction this was no exception, her eyes where closed and she made soft sighing noises. He had his hands round her waist and gently stroked her stomach while he kissed her neck, it looked very erotic, but it also seemed very intimate, especially as he moved his hands up to stroke her breasts and tease the nipples. Anne responded by reaching behind her, I could not see her hand but she was obviously stroking his cock as he nibbled her shoulder, my heart was in my mouth. I looked at my watch ready to call time, Marie, obviously to distract me, grabbed my watch arm and pulled it onto the top of her thigh. I looked at her.

"Shush" she mouthed almost silently, "lets watch for a bit longer"

Dave moved around to the side, still kissing her neck and squeezing her nipples in turn, we could see Anne's hand on his cock now. I wasn't sure how long had passed, but it seemed long enough for me, I called time

"That was very nice," she said, stating the obvious.

"Not too bad for me either" She giggled and looked down at his cock still in her hand "Did I do that?" she asked, obviously flattered, she was enjoying herself and it showed. He gave her a quick peck on the lips and they both sat down, she was a lot more comfortable than I was, Marie took her turn.

"French kiss a player of your choice for 60 secs." I expected her to turn to me, but instead she asked us "Can I kiss Anne?" She looked at Anne, we both remained silent, I had to admit I would like to see this.

"I think that would be nice" Anne replied. Marie moved to sit next to Anne; Dave stayed on the couch but moved up to give them room. Marie leaned forward and their lips met, very gently, Marie reached up to put her left hand at the back of Anne's neck, pulling her in slightly. I watched as their mouths opened and their tongues met as Anne put her arms round Marie and pulled her back onto the couch. Marie moved her left hand down to touch Anne's right breast, stroking the nipple with her fingers, Anne responded by stroking Marie's left breast with her free right hand. I was totally turned on by it, my cock was painfully erect, glancing across I could see Dave was in the same state, he reached over and stroked his wives bottom as she stroked my wife's breasts. They must have kissed for a couple of minutes; I was not going to stop them. Marie pulled away, pecked Anne on the lips before standing up and sitting back next to me, Anne was flushed and I suspected extremely turned on. When she is like this she can get pretty wild, just enough alcohol to reduce any inhibitions she may harbour, we have very hot sessions, where she tells me her fantasies while we may love; I really wanted to fuck her now. She sat back up and collected herself together; it was my turn so I picked up a card.

"You have a suspected groin strain, a player of your choice needs to examine you and recommend the correct treatment." I wanted Anne to do it so I told her. I leant back in the chair as Anne got up and knelt between my legs, she was getting into it.

"Now then lets have a look, what seems to be the matter?" she started to massage my thighs, pushing her hands to the tops of my legs, squeezing and kneading all around my cock, never actually touching it. My cock was so hard it twitched, small drops of pre-cum at the tip, she squeezed my balls, weighing them carefully, still not touching my cock.

"Yes I can see the problem, there is a large amount of swelling, I recommend a tongue massage, but I think I need my assistant to hold it for me." She looked at Marie, who did not hesitate, she reached across with her right hand and grabbed hold of the base of my cock firmly and held it up towards Anne's mouth. She squeezed my thighs as she proceeded to lick my cock all over, it was fantastic, two sexy turned on women, both attending to my very hard manhood, every mans dream. This went on for a minute or so before she kissed the end and pulled away before sitting back down as Marie released her grip.

"Do I get one of those" Dave asked.

"Depends what card you get," teased Anne.

I wondered if she meant it, not really thinking that she would go that far. It was her turn, she picked a card.

"Oh god,

"What is it?" asked Marie.

"Do you ever have sexual dreams involving person or persons other than your partner, if so, have you ever climaxed during these dreams and when was the last time." She paused for a while, she told me that she dreams of us being watched by others, but not actually participating.

"Go on "urged Dave, spill the beans".

"Yes, I've dreamt about men and women and I often come."

"What!" I exclaimed, "That's not what you've told me."

"I know, I didn't want you getting jealous, ever wondered why I wake you in the middle of the night sometimes, just wanting to fuck your brains out?" she paused again "they usually don't have faces anyway, it could be anybody".

"What do you mean usually?"

"Well sometimes I know who it is"

The other two where listening intently to our spat.

"When was the last time?"

"Last night"

"Who was it?" I think I knew already.

"I went to sleep last night horny as hell, all I wanted was for you to make love to me"

"Go on, who was it"

"You know who"

"I thought so"

"I don't see what the problem is, it was only a dream and you where in it as well, anyway if its such a disturbing concept for you to grasp, why have you still got a raging hard on?"

I looked down, she was right.

"Now, now children" said Dave "she has a very valid point there Greg and so do you" nodding towards my cock. I had to laugh at that and concede the issue, for the moment at least, however I could not get the mental image of Anne on all fours, my cock sliding in and out while she sucked on Andrews dick, out of my mind. I just wish that my cock hadn't been quite as hard, to add some credibility to my tormented state, I really was struggling again with mixed feelings of jealousy and sexual tension.

"Do you want to call it a night?" asked Marie obviously a little concerned for us.

"No" replied Anne "If I'm going to get shit it might as well be for something I've done rather than something I've only dreamt about doing."

"Good girl, you know it makes sense, my turn I think" Dave was a subtle as a brick through the window, he picked a card up, I said nothing.

"Choose another player to sit on your lap until yours or their next go, well its Marie's go next so that wont take long so come on Anne hop on". He leant back as Anne got up and straddled his thighs, his still very erect and quite large cock must have been nestled between the cheeks of her bottom, she wriggled her behind as he let out a groan.

"That feels nice, painful but nice" he sighed, my heart was thumping again. Marie took her turn and picked up the next card.

"This one will be difficult" she told us "Your partner has a sun burn on his penis, after laying out naked in the sun, the only thing that seems to ease the pain is your saliva, do your best to ease his discomfort" she paused a little "you will have to move for me to do this one".

"Wait a sec then" Anne said, lifting herself up a little, she reached down and lifted his cock up and sat back down. His cock was now in full view, between her legs and pushing against her pussy, she moved around a little to get comfortable.

"How about that?"

"I'll try my best" she replied before getting up and kneeling between Dave and Anne's legs. Anne opened her legs and leaned back against Dave, he reached round and held her waist. Marie started to kiss and lick the base of Dave's cock whilst stroking Anne's thighs with both hands. Dave moved his hands up to cup Anne's breasts and play with her nipples, she in turn wet the tips of the fingers of her left hand and reached down to stroke the tip of his cock. He must have been in heaven, as Anne pushed against his cock on one side and Marie licked the other. She was rubbing against him now, his cock must have been pressing against her clit because after a couple of minutes, she started to come for the first time that night. This was fast developing into something beyond my control, Marie removed one hand and was now stroking her own pussy with it, it seemed every one was getting off but me.

Anne looked at me and mouthed, "I love you," as if to reassure me, I knew she did, but it was still difficult for me.

"I know," I mouthed back, she gestured towards Marie with her head.

"Touch Marie, let me watch you" I moved the table out of the way, knelt beside and started to touch her pussy with my right hand, whilst stroking Anne's thigh with my left hand. Marie pushed against my hand; I put one finger inside, then two, moving them in and out slowly. She stopped licking Dave for a moment, turned her head towards me and looking at me through half closed eyes whispered "Harder, do it harder" and as if to encourage me, wrapped her fingers around my cock and squeezed hard. I pulled my fingers out slowly and inserted my thumb all the way in, pressing down to try and locate her G spot whilst rubbing against her clit with my fore finger. It did not take long for her to start to orgasm, she came loudly after a couple of minutes, pushing against my hand and aggressively tugging on my cock.

"God! I need to be fucked," she said as if to her self, and then looked up at Anne,

"Can he fuck me?" I looked at Anne she looked in ecstasy with her eyes glazed over, I hadn't noticed before, but Dave was now rubbing her clit with his left hand. She had one hand around his cock, pushing it against the folds of her pussy, she was still stroking the tip, with the other hand, obviously close to coming again, she nodded at me silently.

I moved behind Marie and nestled my cock between her ass cheeks, pushing against her to give myself some relief whilst reaching under to stroke her pussy. I really was unsure, not readily willing to cross that line, knowing we could not go back, worried that it might affect our relationship detrimentally. Even worse was the thought that Dave might think he had a green light to fuck Anne.

"Go on" Anne urged softly, I looked up at her and she nodded again,

I placed the tip of my cock against her pussy lips, pressing gently; Anne's urging now filled me with the thought that it might not matter if Dave felt that this would open the door for him, she actually might want to fuck him anyway and it was her that needed a reason to act on it. A few days ago, the thought would not have realistically entered my head, but recent events and seeing her now, writhing against another mans cock, on the verge of another orgasm; it was hard not to think about it.

Probably sensing my hesitancy Marie pushed back onto me, I slid part way in making her gasp aloud. Although Anne could not see properly, she would now know my cock was at least part way into another woman for the first time since we had met. I watched Anne, eyes now closed as she climaxed again with a shudder and a small cry and thought "fuck it, its too late now" I slammed into her pussy with one quick thrust making Marie gasp out loud and Anne open her eyes to watch. Marie by now had stopped sucking Dave's cock, she had her head resting against his right thigh, with her face turned half towards me as I picked up the rhythm. I was really slamming into her by now, the faster and harder I pounded the louder she groaned, obviously right on the verge of a big orgasm, but not quite getting there. I reached under her again to touch her clit, rubbing gently as I pounded into her, it was difficult keeping the rhythm but it was enough to push her over the edge, she shuddered violently, crying out as her orgasm washed over her.

She slumped forward, momentarily spent, I pulled out of her, I had not come yet and was still painfully erect. I lay back against the couch stroking my cock whilst watching Anne do the same to Dave, I wanted to fuck her bad, it seemed that she had the same idea. She climbed off Dave's lap and crawled over straddling my thighs, grabbing my cock and putting it inside her very hot and wet pussy. She always loved to be on top and as a rule had her most intense orgasms whilst in this position, all I had to do was lean back and let her fuck me to orgasm, which wasn't very far off. Dave, probably feeling a little left out and probably at least as horny as I was, crawled over to Anne. He stood at the side of us stroking her hair as she humped against me. She reached for his cock again, pulling him close, then wrapped both hands around it. I had never seen her like this before, she was like a different woman, the most turned on I had ever seen her. Marie had recovered slightly and crawled over to my other side, watching her husband and gently stroking the two of us in turn. I could see what was going to happen as Dave ran his fingers through her hair, pulling her gently towards his cock. She changed her grip; with one hand around the base and the other cupping and squeezing his balls, she leant forward slightly and licked the head before putting it in her mouth. Watching her squeeze him whilst pumping his cock into her mouth was to much for me, I finally let loose, with my hands on her waist, pushing up into Anne as hard as I could, I emptied myself into her, the sensation was amazing, the whole situation helping to heighten my senses, producing an incredibly intense orgasm.

Anne still humped against me, her appetite not yet sated she pulled on Dave's still very erect cock as my own wilted slowly. I pushed up, whilst gently thumbing her clit trying to push her over the edge. Marie knelt over to kiss my chest gently working her way up to my face and neck she whispered in my ear whilst nibbling it gently.

"Don't worry, its ok"

"What do you mean?" I whispered back.

She kissed me on the lips

"Dave will finish her off"

"No" I replied quietly

She placed her finger across my lips.

"Shush" she kissed me again "don't be selfish, she's too far gone, let them do it" another kiss "do you want to watch?"

I shook my head, in a daze; Anne was still trying to fuck against my flaccid cock, obviously trying to get off. Marie kissed me again, her tongue lightly dancing against mine before breaking away, she looked at Dave, obviously gesturing with her eyes before turning back to kiss me again. As we kissed I watched Dave pull Anne to her feet, pulling her close into him he kissed her fully on the lips for the first time, I could see her tongue dart into his mouth, it was very intimate. My stomach lurched, I felt nauseous as I watched him take her hand and lead her towards the bedroom.

hanibal
hanibal
142 Followers