First Immortals Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
870 Followers

"I'm fourth on the females list for how many men they've fucked with sixty one, and I think George was about number thirty."

"Ah." I hadn't realised the sex games on board were quite so serious.

"But I'm down at eighty seven in how many women I've fucked, with just six."

"Oh."

"But I'm going to work on that."

"OK."

"So anyway, after this workout and a couple of hours sleep come to rec room eight..."

"The orgy room?" I asked, my cock hardening immediately.

"Yeah, Tish and Tash will both be off too, so they are joining us."

It was very difficult to finish the workout with a massive hard on.

I got to rec room eight early, but Bira had beaten me to it. She had set the walls to a tropical beach scene, with large waves rolling in on one side and cool palm trees overhanging the beach from the jungle on the other side.

"Nice," I said, half referring to the setting, and the other half referring to the very small white bikini she was wearing.

"I brought something for you too," she said, tossing a pair of yellow board shorts to me. I don't know where she got them from, but I slipped out of my clothes and put them on. She made a modest pose on the beach.

"Pretty," I said, in my best caveman voice.

"Handsome," she replied coyly.

"Let's fuck," I said, and she squealed as I ran to her and tackled her to the ground. It felt like sand too. Bira looked up at me as I sat astride her, my hands pinning hers to the ground.

"Oh mister," she said in her little innocent girl voice, "What are you going to do to me?"

"This," I said, leaning down to kiss her passionately.

"And what else?" she asked after I eventually broke the kiss.

"This," I said, transferring my hold of her wrists to one hand and undoing the bow that held her bikini together at the front. She giggled as I played with her exposed tits, flicking the nipples gently.

"And what else?" she asked again.

"This," I said again, and she squealed in mock outrage as I lifted my body enough to reach down suddenly and pull her bikini bottom off.

"But I'm still a virgin," she said pretending to be shy as I pushed my shorts down and my cock pointed at her.

"Not for long," I said, and leaned in towards her. My cock was just about in her when a body hit me, knocking me over.

"Nobody has their way with our innocent sister," a voice said.

"Without getting past us first," another voice said. I rolled onto my back to see Tish and Tash on either side of me. They were wearing white bikinis, the same as Bira's and each one held one of my arms.

"You're right Bira, one of the twins said, 'he's huge," and a small hand encircled my cock and they all giggled as it tried in vain to completely surround it. I saw one bikini top fall off as the bow was untied. By now my brain was going into overload.

"It's not that big..." I started to say, but a burgundy pubic mound with a metallic blue stripe up the middle suddenly appeared and dropped onto my mouth. What was that phrase I thought as my tongue went to work? Ah, yes, the curtains match the carpet. As I licked and sucked the sweet pussy that was literally in my face I felt a small mouth tentatively working its way around my cock, and I moaned in pleasure. Then another mouth started to nibble on my balls, and I finally realised how sex with three women and one man could work. Preciously I had thought that two women at once were well and truly enough for one bloke, but this was heaven. I licked and sucked as the unseen mouth around my cock worked its way slowly down my length. I could see that the girl sitting on my face had her head thrown back in pleasure, and her tits proudly pointed up as she ground her clit into my mouth.

"We caught him sister," one of the voices eventually said, "now what do we do?"

"Fuck him into submission," Bira said in a voice that was deep with desire.

"OK," I heard another voice say, and the mouth left my cock and was quickly replaced by a very tight and very hot pussy.

"Bloody hell, that's massive," the voice of the more distant pussy's owner gasped as my head entered her, and I smiled into the other one. It's nice to be appreciated.

The twin on my face eventually moaned deeply and gushed her pussy juice onto my face as her whole body shook in orgasm.

"Oh fuck yeah," she moaned as she pulsed and trembled for a couple of minutes and my tongue continued to work on her clit. Finally she sort of fell sideways onto the floor.

"Are you OK?" Bira asked with concern.

"Never better," she gasped, "but I need a rest." I could now see the other girl slowly riding my cock with her eyes wide as she stared at it stretching her tight little hole. Finally she looked up at me and smiled.

"So, uh, good..," she said as my hips rhythmically rose to meet her.

"Yeah," I said, you are so tight..."

"Only my third cock," she gasped, "and the biggest by a long way."

"My turn," Bira said suddenly, and the girl riding me looked stubbornly at her.

"I'm not finished with this yet," she said determinedly.

"No problem," Bira said, and her wet pussy settled onto my face. If churches described heaven like this there would be a hell of a lot more people going there.

It was a long time later when I felt yet another gush of pussy juice on my balls, as the pussy around my cock clenched for about the sixth time, and I finally let myself cum, shooting up into the twin that was riding me. The other one was on her third face ride, and she groaned as Bira licked and sucked on her nipples.

"Do you want to fuck him?" Bira asked her sister.

"Already?"

"It's still hard."

"Oh yeah," she said, and turned to suck my cock for a while as Bira sat back on my face. Then we went through the process of fitting a tiny tight pussy around my cock again. It was hard work but we got there, and the cycle started again with two pussies taking turns on my mouth and the other one riding my cock, tentatively at first, but then with increasing confidence. I don't really remember everything that happened, I know I fucked Tish and Tash for hours, and shot my load into both of them, and then I fucked Bira too, making her scream with pure pleasure. Finally we were all lying on the floor, gasping for breath, when Bira asked the dreaded question.

"Which one is Tish and which one is Tash?"

"I don't know," I replied, "they look exactly the same." The girls all laughed weakly.

"See," one of the twins said gleefully, "there is no way of telling us apart."

"Yes there is," I said, and they looked at me.

"You just said we look exactly the same," one said to me accusingly.

"Yes but you taste different," I said, and I dragged myself over to her, licking her pussy quickly. "You are?"

"Tash."

"Well Tash," I announced, "your pussy tastes sweet and light, sort of like a good white wine, "and yours Tish," I took a lick at her pussy, "tastes more strong and fruity, sort of like a good red."

"No way," Tish said, and Bira's eyes lit up.

"I," she said suddenly, "am going to test this theory."

"But you're our sister," Tash protested futilely, as Bira put her head between Tash's legs.

"Good," Bira said happily, "and light like you said." She swapped to Tish and her tongue lapped eagerly at her pussy.

"Well?" Tish asked, and Bira looked up at her.

"He's right, but I need more time to test." Bira ate both of them to orgasm, and I slipped my now hard again cock up her tight little ass, a rare treat these days as it did hurt her a fair bit. This time she barely noticed as she licked her sisters out.

I was a bit worried about the shuttle, as it wasn't armed, and in the event of an attack it was the only alternative we had to the Mayflower. I managed to hide an M2K on it but wanted something heavier if possible. There were six A5K's on board, but they were strictly guarded, and for a while I resigned myself to not getting one, but then the germ of an idea hit me. I went to the store and managed to get a new action for the A5K that I looked after without any questions being asked. So slowly I began to get maintenance parts that I hoped could be eventually assembled into a complete weapon.

But there was a lot more happening at the same time too. I was also concerned about the lingam list as I rapidly began to catch up with George Hingson. This wasn't actually my doing, but Bira would set up girls for me in one of the rec rooms, and then she would join us and usually she got to add another female to her list in the same session that I got to add the same girl to mine. But George didn't like this very much, and at one stage he tried to intimidate me when nobody was nearby. It didn't help that I just laughed at him, and after that I had to be very careful when getting A5K parts from the store, he was watching me too closely and I didn't want him to get suspicious.

We were four years and three months into our voyage when disaster struck, and Ron Toon, the third pilot in four shift, grazed an asteroid while flying manually. The impact threw us out of control, and caused a power surge that took out half of the computers on board. Fortunately all life support was cross referenced as the major priority on every computer, and we weren't in any danger from that point of view, but we had to stop for a couple of weeks while the techs worked their magic on the damaged fuselage, wing and on the electrical system. Eventually we were able to go again, but ironically the automatic pilot was the only function that they couldn't restore. We were reduced to flying manually for the rest of the outbound trip. Commander Alexander held a pilots conference, and for the first time since we left Earth all eleven pilots sat in a meeting together. Ron Toon had been taken off active duty, pending an investigation.

"Do we continue the mission," Gibbo asked, "or abort and head back to Earth?"

"How far to go?" I asked, and Gibbo turned to me.

"We were about a year away from the YW4597 galaxy before this," Gibbo said, "how long it takes now depends on how fast we can fly manually." I nodded.

"We might find help at YW4597," Elspeth Andrew, the second pilot of four shift suggested.

"But we might also find enemies," Amy Ho, her captain said.

"I vote go ahead and complete the mission," George Hingson said.

"I agree," I said. I wasn't going to let my personal opinion of George get in the way of a logical decision. We had a mission to complete. The desire to continue turned out to be unanimous.

"OK," Gibbo said eventually, "we go on." He pointed in turn at George Hingson, Neale Chuang and me. "You, you and you will now have to be flying manually at all times, it's time to forget the lingam list and concentrate on the job. What you do in rec time is your own business, but sleep hours are for sleep, got it?"

"Yes Sir," we all agreed. Just as it was so close, George was now at eighty-one and Neale and I were both at eighty.

The shifts were halved, with the number one pilot doing two hours and the two and three one each. Rec was six hours following that and sleep the next six, then back on duty again. Two shift split the load at two hours each and the third pilot from any shift could be moved if the numbers on any dropped below two due to illness. We all obeyed the order to sleep in sleep time, it was too logical not to, but even so two months later I was at the top of the male list and Bira was at the top of the girl on girl list. She had fallen down the female and male list and I was thinking that she was starting to enjoy the lesbian sex a bit more than the straight sex. One night I asked her, but she said that she only wanted me as she felt let down after sex with other men now, because they didn't measure up to me. That made me feel good initially, but I still wondered.

It was hard work flying manually all of the time, and an air of nervousness descended on the ship as we hurtled through space. We dropped the speed by about 20L, but it still was a dangerous game and we relied heavily on the maps.

One of my most enjoyable moments was in the tropical theme bar one time. I was slowly drinking a beer when one of Bira's sisters walked in with a female friend. She smiled and came up to me.

"Hi Josh, this is Sandy," she said happily. "She bunks in with us." Sandy was magnificent. She had a very athletic figure and the most incredible orange hair with red highlights, but her bright emerald green eyes just demanded attention. I smiled and held out my hand.

"Pleased to meet you Sandy," I said, and then suddenly I dropped to my knees and sniffed. "And good to see you too Tash," I said confidently as I recognised her scent. She was already horny, so I guessed she and Sandy did more than just bunk together.

"How did you know its Tash?" Sandy asked, "I can't tell them apart." I smiled.

"Let me tell you a secret," I said grinning, and Tash went scarlet in embarrassment. It went well with her hair. I finished my beer and we went and found a rec room. Chalk another one up on the lingam list, I thought, and in a fit of guilt I suggested quietly to Tash that we set Sandy up with Bira.

"She's already been with her," Tash said, "but Sandy said she doesn't do men."

"She does tonight." I said.

The whole lingam list conflict came to a head as I finally reached number one hundred. I had admired little Keisha in the gym for some time, but she had heard of my size and was a bit too scared to try. Finally one day, after an energetic workout, we hit the showers and I followed her into the girl's area. She seemed scandalised at first, but soon we were kissing lustfully and giggling quietly at the risk of being caught. She looked at my cock warily, but I washed her and then suggested she wash me, and finally she did. By the time we were clean she was ready and I picked her up and lowered her very gently onto my throbbing cock. Her eyes widened in shock, but I made sure to take it very slowly and to allow her body to adjust as I slowly entered her. She was another one that professed to be girls only, and that just made it sweeter as I finally felt her pubic hair meet mine.

"How does it feel?" I whispered in her ear.

"Like a fucking great football has been shoved up my cunt," she gasped.

"Do you want to stop?"

"Don't you dare."

We had fucked standing up in the shower for an hour or so when the door opened and an obviously pissed off George came in pointing his M2K at me.

"I've had enough of your showing off," he said menacingly, "it's time to say goodbye." I saw his finger tighten on the button and braced for the blast, but nothing happened. I found that I was frozen, my eyes could look around, but nothing else worked. I could feel Keisha's warm pussy gripping me tight, but both she and George seemed to be frozen too.

We stayed frozen for a long time and then two things came into the shower. I found out later that these were YW's, but at the time they were just blue blobs about a meter and a half tall and half a meter wide. There were no defined edges, and their shape moulded and moved as they did. They went up to George and wispy blue limbs that looked like tendrils reached out to the M2k, which simply melted as they touched it. Then they came up to me and I felt movement come back. I tried to lift Keisha off my cock, but they pushed her back down, and leaving George frozen they made it clear by their actions that we were to finish.

"Are you OK?' I asked Keisha.

"Yes," she said nervously.

"I think they want me to finish fucking you,"

"So do I," she said, so just to please her and our visitors I started humping Keisha again. It would be my last sexual encounter with a human for a long time. They weren't actually visitors, they were captors.

bb1212
bb1212
870 Followers
12