First Impressions

Story Info
Your friend sets you up with a hot guy.
1k words
3.78
22.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull up in front of your apartment building. I pause to check my appearance in the rearview mirror. I run my fingers through my hair and shake my head just enough to give it that tousled look that seems to

drive men crazy. I exit the car and stroll into the building smiling at my reflection in the mirrored walls of your lobby; golden complexion, kinky twists curling softly about my face and neck, spaghetti strap tank top that clings to my breasts as they jiggle slightly with my every step, low-rise, cropped denim jeans accentuating my round ass perfectly and blue strappy sandals with three-inch "fuck me" heels.

My mind wanders during the elevator climb to the 14th floor. I anticipate the dick that awaits me. I tease my erect nipples through my tank top. My face flushes and my breathing intensifies. Then the elevator slows to a stop. I take a moment to compose myself. Luckily I'm not wearing panties otherwise they'd be drenched. I glide to the door marked 1422 and ring the bell. I can hear the chimes pealing inside your apartment. I step slightly to the right so you can't see me through the peephole. Still, you swing your door open and peer out into the hallway. Your head swivels right then left until our gazes meet. You exhale then shout, "GODDAMN!"

In one seamless move you pull me into the apartment, kick the door shut and press my yearning body against the wall. With your hands pressed against the wall and straddling my head, your begin probing the nether regions of my mouth with your tongue. I intertwine one hand in your locks and palm your perfect ass with my other hand.

I lift my right foot from the floor and wrap my leg around your back to press you further into my body. I gently rotate my hips so my throbbing pussy rubs against your dick. The intense pressure of your hard dick against my clit almost makes me cum immediately. You break our kiss, step away from me, then take my wrists in your hand. You slowly lift my arms until they are pressed against the wall above my head. With your free hand, you lift my shirt until my breasts are exposed. I moan in anticipation of your lips touching my bosom.

You quickly and gently flick your tongue back and forth against my nipples. You alternately suckle and bite my breasts while you unbutton my jeans. You ease your hand toward my wet, waiting pussy but you withdraw it quickly to take a moment to stare at me. Your eyes burn into mine. I watch you place your middle finger into your mouth and suck on it. You kiss and suckle my breasts once more. Your hand drifts down to the front of my pants. You rub my clit with your moistened finger. I moan and wiggle in pleasure as my pussy gets wetter and wetter with your every motion. You then pull your finger away from my clit and plunge it deeply into my pussy. My knees weaken and my eyes roll to the back of my head. My first orgasm approaches. I chant your name over and over like a mantra as wave after wave of pure pleasure washes over my body.

You let go of my arms and my knees give out. I slowly descend to the floor. Before I can completely collapse, you drop to your knees in front of me, slide my jeans over my sandals, lift my legs and drape them over your shoulders. You bury your face in my pussy and lick and suck my clit. You pull my pussy lips apart and begin to fuck me with your tongue. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I repeat. I grab onto your ears like handlebars and grind my pussy against your face. "Oh my God, baby I'm cummmmming," I scream. But before I cum a second time, you pull your face out of my pussy, stand up to remove your shirt and pants. I look down to see 11 thick ass inches of erect ebony dick. Without taking my eyes off of your monster, I slide down into a squatting position. I place your dick into my waiting mouth and simultaneously play with my wet pussy.

I lick slowly around the head of your dick with the tip of my tongue and continue teasing my clit and fingering my pussy. I slide your dick further into my mouth until I'm swallowing the first five inches. My fingers expertly knead your balls as I lick, suck, slurp and hum. You run your fingers through my hair and shout, "Oh shit, oh shit, this shit is so fucking sexy! Girl I'm gonna give you a key to this muthafucka!"

You pull away from me just as I'm licking the underside of your dick and sucking on your balls. You bend down, lift me into the air and slide my already soaking pussy onto your dick. I scream as you almost bottom out in me. You move forward until my back is pressed flat against the wall and you begin to long stroke me. I wrap my fingers in your locks and my legs around your back and ride your dick like a mountain bike. I scream out your name and you lick the moisture collecting between my breasts. You fuck me like I'm the last piece of pussy you are EVER going to have and I swear I can feel you inside my uterus.

Your dick twitches inside me just as you announce that you are about to "fucking cum." I roll my hips, pull your lips to mine and suck on your tongue. I stroke the muscles of your back as you slip deep – then deeper still. My soul fragments into millions of rainbow colored pieces at the moment I feel your essence flood my insides. You kiss me tenderly, making no effort to put me down or separate our bodies. You look into my eyes and say, "It’s so nice to meet you Jae." I softly whisper, "likewise," and then wipe the sweat from your forehead.