First Kiss Ch. 04

Story Info
Chloe gets a job.
4.3k words
4.44
36.6k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe gets a job

Chloe scrambled up off the floor, when the doorbell rang. She looked worried as to who it might be. She looked at herself in the mirror, to see the recognisable signs that she'd had sex. Not loving making, this was pure sex.

'Hey! I've got to answer that,' she complained.

'Go ahead, but don't pull it down, until you've paid. Then make out you hadn't noticed,' Max ordered.

Chloe opened her mouth to refuse, then thought better of denying his authority. The excuse was that he had to be obeyed, as he was the master of the house. It felt like a feeble excuse. She was still sexed up like a slut, after the shopping trip, and having wild sex on the kitchen floor. That was the real reason.

'Here's the money. Drop it on the floor when you open the door,' he told her.

She walked to the front door with the back of the skirt up, showing off her thighs, and suspender straps. She opened the door to a rough looking pizza delivery guy. She thought his unhygienic image didn't look right for someone delivering food.

He stared passed her, while handing over the pizza box. She shivered a little, from knowing he was looking into the mirror behind her. As ordered she dropped the money while grabbing the box.

'Sorry,' she needlessly said.

Chloe turned and bent over to grab the bills off the floor. Nervousness had her scrabbling around for the bills, dropping one again, and having to reach for it as a breeze fluttered it around her feet. She could feel the same breeze tickling her bottom. The little red panties hardly cover her ass, and they were rolled up between her cheeks.

Damn! After having sex the whole crotch was still pushed aside. The rough guy could see it all, from the way she was bent over.

'Here let me help,' he said.

Looking at him over her shoulder her face didn't show rejection as it should have. Still heavily under the influence of arousal, it was impossible to think straight. Being so nervous she croaked something unintelligible.

She felt him pressing up close to her upended bottom. His dirty hard jeans scraped her soft cheeks. He leant over, holding her in place, as he reached for a dollar note. The side of his hand purposely brushed a breast. With head down, she watched it rub her breast, noting how hard her nipples were.

'Oh! Fuck!' she murmured.

It was awful to realise she was so turned on by exposing herself to a stranger. It was near impossible to murmur an objection, let alone shout at him for taking liberties. Her young lover had turned her into a complete slut. Before Max took over her life, she behaved demurely, even lady like. Now she was out of control and behaving like a wanton slut.

She must stop him before he released his cock, and took her! It would be so easy for him to do it, as she was still wet and open from having sex with Max. Her panting revealed how ready she was to be mounted. That's how it would be, a bitch on heat being mounted by a stray, scruffy dog.

'Chloe, where's the pizza?' Max shouted from the kitchen.

The pizza guy let go of her body and stood back. The voice sounded hard and demanding. He didn't want to get into a fight with an irate husband. He already had a broken nose, from reading the wrong signs of a frustrated housewife. He almost ran down the path to his bike, and roared away.

Chloe slumped to the floor on hands and knees. Her ass was exposed to anyone walking by, while she tried to calm down. She thought of herself as a dirty bitch, on heat, ready for any passing dog to mount.

Max closed the door.

'Max!' she heavily whispered.

'You got too carried away there,' he seriously spoke.

'Sorry, Max,' she warbled, still not under control.

'I'd better watch out for you. Didn't realise you were so easily sex up,' he laughed.

Chloe didn't know what to say. It was true, and she hadn't realised it either. Yet again she wondered how this boy was working her up into being so out of control. It felt as though he had her in a constant state of arousal.

He guided her down the hall on hands and knees. Behind her she heard his zip, and looked over her shoulder. His cock sprang from his pants, and she licked her lips. Her master was going to mount her!

She felt his cock slide between her thighs, up into place, and enter with a determined thrust. She threw back her head, and howled like a wolf.

'Fuck me, Max. Make me your bitch. Oh! Max! I'm your dirty bitch, fuck me hard,' she howled.

He took longer to cum this time, as it hadn't been long since screwing her on the kitchen floor. He continued to thump his hips against her bare ass, listening to her pleading to be fucked. She had been a sensible married woman, though now she was his sexy plaything.

On finding out how susceptible she was to his demands, he determined to see how far he could push her. It hadn't occurred to him she would feel so obligated, and that she would be compliant to his demands. He was only just getting used to joining the adult world, with the resulting adult responsibilities. Having an older, married woman obey his demands was exciting.

When visiting her daughter, Chloe had been formal and came across as being old fashioned in her attitudes. The responsible and respectable woman was now his sexed up bitch. He continued to shove at her, swinging his hips back and forth, ramming his cock into her. He listened to her pathetic pleading to fuck her hard and fast, with a look of amusement. He hadn't expected this from such a straight-laced woman.

'Come on bitch, cum for your master! Tell me I'm your master,' he demanded.

He speeded up, thrusting deep and fast.

'Yes! Please, master. Don't stop now! Fuck your dirty bitch, master!' she shrilly pleaded.

On feeling him shove in deep and hold his cock still, she knew he was spurting potent semen into her vagina. She imagined him filling her up with strings of hot cum. Yet another orgasm rocked her back against him, pushing back to have it all. She shook her head from side to side. A squeak of joy squeezed from a constricted throat. Her head fell forward, leaving her ass up, with her vagina impaled upon his rock hard cock. She whimpered on feeling it shrivel from her pussy.

'Turn around, bitch,' he quietly spoke. 'Clean me up. Suck your master's cock,' he ordered.

She slurped at his cock, then sucked it into her mouth. No longer a distasteful chore, it was now an enjoyable privilege. She revelled at being on the end of his cock, serving her master. He pulled away, leaving her on the floor. She curled up into a foetal position, not wanting to move. She felt both excited and dirty over what happened with the pizza guy. The idea of being turned on from exhibiting her body was new to her.

This afternoon's adventures changed everything. She had conformed to his wishes, from being so financially dependent upon him. She had no money, and he owned the house, so she felt obliged to pay him back by looking after him. That involved being in his bed, pandering to his whims, and had to be endured. After these sexual adventures the relationship had drastically changed. She was now his willing sex toy, ready to obey whatever he wanted.

He helped her off with her clothes and guided her to the bathroom. Instead of a shower he was filling the bath. She stood by, ready to bathe her master like a dutiful servant. She watched him test the water temperature with an elbow, and smile.

'Get in,' he told her.

This was a surprise! She thought they were going to continue the masterful scene, with her bathing him. Instead he was going to bathe her. She sat in the bath watching him light candles, and mix scented bath oil into the water with his hand splashing around.

'Sit up,' he ordered.

She did as instructed for him to soap her back. He took his time, making it a gentle massage. Her arms and hands were next. Her neck, shoulders, then his hands slid down to her breasts, which were thoroughly attended to. He lifted a leg to lather it, while she lay supine, enjoying the feel of his hands and the hot water upon her flesh. He pushed a hand under her bottom, to soap between her cheeks. The other hand went over her belly, then slid firmly between her legs, finding her sex to massage every crevice.

She lay back in the hot water, immensely enjoying the sensual effect upon her emotions. She had a young attentive lover, and at that moment she was deeply in love with him. She parted her lips for a lingering kiss.

'You're mine, all mine,' he whispered.

'Yes, oh, yes,' she murmured.

'You belong to me now,' he firmly stated.

'Yes! I belong to you, my wonderful lover,' she responded.

'I own you,' he insisted.

'Yes, you own me, all of me,' she heavily sighed.

'I'm your master,' he said.

'Yes, master, I belong to you, master,' she heavily breathed.

It was true, he owned her. Materially, physically, and now mentally, he owned her right through to her very soul. Owning her made him her master. He had mastered her body, and mind. She was already committed to pleasing him, so the natural next step was to simply give in and obey him.

'You are my master. I will obey you in all things, master,' she promised.

Feeling his fingers enter her front and back, she began to orgasm. How many times today had he given her these explosive orgasms? It felt like she had been continuously climaxing, over and over, all day. Her body was weak, and her mind was mush. Whatever he wanted, she was willing to agree to, just anything at all.

During the rest of the weekend, she found herself surrendering to him completely. Max had already caught her in a web, like a helpless fly. She no longer struggled to escape. He had become overwhelmingly masterful, and gave her such delight, her single thought was to please him. She fussed around him, feeding him, willingly playing his games, trying her hardest to keep him happy.

***

Monday morning found Chloe feeling nervous and apprehensive. Yesterday Max informed her she was to start work at his office. For the whole weekend he kept her on a high, so she fussed around him as though he were her lord and master. Under such intense conditioning, she could do nothing but agree with his decision.

Now she was wondering how she was going to cope. Not only with a first job since college, but also working with Max as her boss. He'd already taken her over completely at home, and now he would be her boss during office hours.

He dropped her off at a coffee shop, and parked the car a little further on, near the office.

'Hi Julie, had a good weekend?' he asked the office manager.

'Sure, you?' she asked.

'Very good. Remember I told you Friday, we have someone in this morning for an interview,' he reminded her.

'Do you want me to interview her. Miss Foster, isn't it.' she confirmed.

'I think that's the name. No, I'll do it. It's only for the position of office junior, but I want to check she will fit in with our team,' he smiled.

'Does this mean you're going to interview all the young girls,' she laughed.

'Sounds good, though dangerous,' he laughed back.

'If I think she's alright, you can go through the formalities,' he said, and walked over to the coffee machine.

'Oh! Thanks!' she quipped.

'You can be replaced you know,' he threw the remark over his shoulder.

'Do you think so?' she grimaced at his back.

'Maybe. If you can find someone intelligent, witty, with a great memory, able to manage awkward staff, understand our outmoded computer system, and can think on their feet in front of a client, then maybe, if I like them,' he seriously spoke.

'You give me all the easy tasks!' she lightly complained, sounding more relaxed and happy.

'I'd marry you to keep you in the family business, except I get the feeling you're looking for someone better,' he seriously told her.

'Let me think about it,' she laughed.

'OK. I know when I'm being let down gently,' he sighed, and disappeared into his office.

Julie stared at the boss's door for a moment. She wondered what he would say if she had answered differently. He sounded serious, yet the offer was always made during a humorous tease. It wouldn't usually be considered so seriously, only she was between boyfriends. Maybe the position of girlfriend should be considered, after that inconsiderate oaf of a boyfriend let her down recently.

Julie knocked on the boss's door, and opened it to introduce the expected applicant. She was a little old to be applying for an office junior's position. Maybe Max had been expecting an attractive young girl, but it didn't show on his face.

'Thank you, Julie,' he said.

Chloe nervously fidgeted with the skirt hem, as though trying to stretch it over her thighs. It was shorter than she was used to, even for a dinner party. In a professional office she felt self-conscious. It was almost as if she were really being interviewed for a job, especially after being brought into this office by the office manager.

That's how the girl had introduced herself, as Julie, the office manager. A quick and efficient way of putting her in place. The curious look the girl gave her became clear, when asked if she was here for the office junior position. Next to the attractive young woman, she felt old and vulnerable. Even for the lowest job in the office, she felt inadequate.

'No need to take a seat Miss Foster. Come around the desk, I want you to examine this document, very closely. Closer. Put both hands on the edge of the desk, and rest your nose on the document. Straighten your legs,' he ordered.

Chloe felt the skirt pulled up to reveal her upturned bottom. The sheer panties hid nothing of her cheeks, or much of her sex. They were impractical, without a proper cotton gusset, but her master had told her to wear them. He gripped the back of the panties, scrunched them up, and tugged them, so they were rolled between her cheeks.

Chloe wondered if this was how he wanted her to work in the office, bare assed. Bending down in the short skirt was going to be perilous. Not knowing what game he was playing with her, she kept quiet. As he would expect, she complied with his instructions, thinking there was little choice.

'What time does it say you were to present yourself here, in my office?' he meanly asked.

'At nine, sir,' she demurely spoke.

'This is for being two minutes late,' he sternly spoke.

She felt an unexpected swat upon her bottom, stinging, rather than hurting. It was a shock! How foolish she was for not anticipating it. There was no choice, she had to accept the job, and he was laying down the rules. He was to be her master at home, and now at work.

A second slap to her bottom was expected, and therefore seemed less of a sting. Maybe from expecting it, or it had been lighter. Her eyes were straining upward, examining the door, hoping no one entered while she was being spanked by the boss. A third and fourth slap to her bare bottom came quickly, one after the other.

'Stand up. No, leave the dress. What do you say?' he sternly demanded.

They had played this game before, so she tried hard to recall what he expected. There was no need to try and look chastened. She felt like a naughty schoolgirl, standing before a harsh headmaster after a caning.

'Sorry for being late, sir. Thank you for spanking me, sir. Your slave promises to be obedient in future, master,' she humbly spoke.

'Good girl. Let's see if you can fulfil your duties. Under the desk with you, girl,' he heavily spoke.

Although submitting over the weekend where she obeyed his every whim, she hesitated.

'What if someone comes in, sir?' she asked, with a tremulous voice.

'You'll have to keep very quiet. I don't want you making a mess of my suit trousers, girl, so make sure you swallow it all. Quickly, girl,' he encouraged.

Without another word she hurriedly knelt and crawled into the desk well. Carefully removing his cock she fumbled it, from feeling tense. This was different from handling his cock at home. They had made love in almost every room of the house, and now here, in his office. She just hoped no one came in and found her sucking off the boss.

Chloe kissed the end of his cock, wanting to get into the usual routine, and forget where she was. Concentrating on pleasing her boss, she sucked it into her mouth, feeling his anticipation of her engulfing his cock, making him hard. It was pleasing that he was ready, just from the thought of her using new found skills.

He looked under the desk, watching her full rosebud lips, suck the end of his cock. The feel of her luscious lips on the head of his cock was almost as good as the sight of it being sucked.

Wendy hadn't been a girlfriend exactly, though they fumbled around on occasion. Now her mother was on her knees, giving him a bow job. Not wanting to take her for granted he reminded himself this was a mature, married woman, trying hard to please him. What a contrast with the sensible, conventional woman he knew a few weeks ago. It hadn't taken long for her refined and moral behaviour to evaporate, leaving in its place a willing sex toy.

Her eyes flickered up at him, with a look of happiness glinting in them. She couldn't take her eyes away from her master. When he started to spurt his load into her mouth, she massaged his balls, intending to make sure she sucked him dry. She didn't want to be punished for making a mess on his pants. He continued to watch her, perhaps to make sure she performed her task correctly.

When his cock shrank she let it go. It was clean, so she tucked it back into his trousers. She opened her mouth, showing him a dollop of sperm on her tongue, and waited for permission to swallow her master's precious fluid. At his feet waiting for permission to swallow cum, this abject state she'd sunk to struck hard. She was nothing more than an appendage to her master's cock! That wasn't what made her wince, it was that she accepted the dismal position.

'Swallow, slave,' he smiled at her.

The lowly position was hammered home when she swallowed, and felt grateful for his approval.

Before leaving his office she straightened the skirt, not daring to pull her panties from between her cheeks. She hadn't been told to.

'Max told me to report to you, Julie,' Chloe quietly spoke.

It should have been embarrassing, reporting to an attractive twenty year old. Julie was the office manager, and would be her boss, for she was too humble an employee to have Max as her boss. Besides, what did she know about working here, or anywhere.

Julie sat next to her going through a mundane task. Something simple enough to be given to the new recruit. The woman kept fidgeted with the hem, and the low cut blouse. Had she worn the slutty clothes to impress the boss, just to get the job? It would explain why she felt uncomfortable in them.

She had to show the new office junior how to operate the photocopier, and every other device in the office. Surely the woman had worked before, so her ignorance meant she was stupid. It was difficult to suppress disdain for the poor thing. At least there was no chance of being replaced by this pathetic specimen.

Chloe felt awful. The young girl was treating her like a dumb blond. Though, this was better than being given tasks out of her comfort zone. Not having to work before, she was ignorant of office practices.

Next day she made sure she was on time, not wanting to risk a spanking from the boss. Allowed to wear a longer dress by her master was appreciated. Given a box of confidential papers she began the boring process of shredding them. In a daydream she fed the papers in several at a time. A long computer printout was next, and she let her concentration wander.

'Oh! Shit!' Chloe exclaimed.

The hem of the dress was being pulled into the machine. Pulling at it was no good, as it had a firm grip of the material, and was gradually pulling her closer. The dress covered the buttons, and she didn't want to press the fast mode. She reached for the wall, intending to pull the plug.

12