First Letter from a Navy Hot Wife

Story Info
Hilka writes an erotic letter to her Navy husband.
866 words
4.24
11.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hilka1980
Hilka1980
19 Followers

Dear Roger,

I stare at the ceiling, watching the flicker of suburban traffic dance on my ceiling.

My mind wanders to you on the sea, rocking in your bunk, your muscled frame melting into the salty night.

My fingers wander to the heat between my legs. I am wet again.

I am always wet. I am always ready. You love that. But you are rolling far away on the water.

You love to lick me. You love to fuck me. But you are not here. And you know my needs. You know how weak I am.

You love that about me. You love how much of a slut your wife is.

You know that she needs to be fucked regularly. My fingers rub my smooth folds and I will cum soon. But that is never enough, is it?

My full tits shake as I pick up the pace. So wet. I dream of cocks. Many cocks. They use me. They pump me. They fill me. I have such a slutty imagination.

I cum. Squeezing the air from my lungs. Sweet release. Numbing tingles. So alive.

But you know I need more, don't you?

I am shaking as I get out of bed. I shower and then look at my smooth curves in the mirror.

My nipples are still so erect. I am still flushed. My pussy still throbs gently. I love my body. I love when men love my body. I need to fuck tonight. I have called the babysitter.

I put on my thong, my short leather mini-skirt, a sheer bra, low-cut top. My nipples are well defined. I show just enough cleavage.

I make myself horny just looking at me.

Baby, I wish you were here to look at me. You would be horny too.

You would love the way I apply my makeup. The crisp lines. The full, pink lips, the glow of my cheeks, the depth of my blue eyes.

You would soon be fucking me with that hard cock of yours. You would make me cum countless times as you ram me relentlessly.

But you are on the water again, Rodger. As always, it seems. And I must fuck, baby. You know that. Just like you need to fuck. There will be no sleep tonight until I am filled with what I need. We both accept that, don't we.

Who will it be tonight? The mystery is part of the fun. The flirting and the prelude are different each time. But, in the end, I will fuck. I always do.

And you are fucking too. What young women are you seducing in the ports? You don't tell me all. Do they speak English? Are they exotic?

And who is the pretty corporal that you are screwing regularly on the ship? You didn't tell me her name, but she looks so hot in your photos. I'd love to see her sucking your cock. And that firm ass must be nice to grab as you lick and suck her. I wish I could see pics of you and her. Something to masturbate to during the work week. Will she ever consent to that? Have you told her about me?

I know that you need it just like I do. Stroking yourself cannot always do. You need to spill your sperm into a loving mouth.

You need to thrust your hard penis into a wet woman and make her cum.

I know that you think of me as you flood each condom with your semen. I will think of you too, as my mouth is filled with some guy's warm sperm tonight.

I will also be longing for you during his final thrusts. As he twitches and fills his condom, I will be imagining that it is you flooding my womb with your wet warmth.

I will be thinking of the beautiful babies you and I made with our lovemaking, how your sperm filled me, and joined with me, to start the lives of our two children.

I will ask to take photos for you, baby. I love the look on their faces when I say it is for my husband. But I think it makes them hornier, to know just how slutty I am and how kinky you and I are. Not many couples have our sexual relationship, baby.

But we make this navy life work, don't we. And when you are home again in 6 weeks, won't our sex be hot! I so miss bareback with you. Condoms are necessary with strangers, but skin to skin is so much better.

But tonight will be fun. The hunt, the "dance", the feels, and finally, the athletics. Maybe it will be somebody quite young tonight, if I am lucky. I love how hard they get, how lean they usually are, how much they cum, and how quickly they recover. Plus, many young guys don't get good sex from girls their age. I love teaching them to get me off.

Well, I had better head out, baby. As always, I will write or FaceTime tomorrow, to tease you with the pics and details. Miss you baby. Time to release my inner slut again!

Love, Hilka

Hilka1980
Hilka1980
19 Followers