First Love

Story Info
Celebate leaves seminary and finds love.
2.9k words
3.02
9.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. While Gloria and Lola are real, I didn't have sex with them. Now, I wish I had and can only fantasize about it.

PART 1

GETTING STARTED

Drew lived in a solid working class suburb of Detroit. His father was an electrician and his mother was mostly a stay-at-home homemaker. He has two younger brothers. He went to Catholic grade school and to the University of Detroit high school. Toward the end of his freshman year, he was invited to and attended a retreat on religious vocations. He decided that he wanted to join the Jesuits and become a priest.

He attended the Jesuit Novitiate and, then, went to Georgetown University—studying philosophy, theology, and psychology. After graduating from Georgetown, he attended an interdisciplinary program in social psychology at the University of Michigan.

After finishing his PhD, Drew was assigned to teach in the psychology department at Saint Ignatius University in Fort Worth, Texas. He would still need to go to the major seminary and be ordained to the priesthood. But, after teaching at Saint Ignatius for three years, he left the Jesuits, but remained on the faculty. He was 31 years old.

YEAR ONE

As soon as he left the order, Drew started contacting women he knew. Most were already dating someone else. He did date a 6 foot, blue eyed, blond who was a graduate student in psychology. She was thin and beautiful. Drew didn't mind dating a tall woman because he was would turn their heads to look at her.

The youngest woman he dated was a 19 years old undergraduate. She was 5 feet 3 inches tall and was physically fit. She had brown eyes and brown hair, and was cute. After 4 or 5 dates, both women told him that they were seeing someone else.

Drew met no one at bars. So, he joined a dating service and received a half dozen name and telephone numbers each month. The first month it resulted in a one-time date.

The summer before he left the order, Drew took a group of about a dozen students to Universidad Xavier in Bogota Columbia. He taught a course in cross culture psychology.

Mary

Toward the end of next summer, he invited the group to a party at his apartment. The party started to break up about 10:30. Everyone left except Mary. She helped Drew finish cleaning up the apartment. Then, they sat on the sofa and had another glass of dry sherry. Mary started to fall asleep. He told her to go lay down on the bed. She asked where he was going sleep. He said in the bed and that it would be ok because they both would sleep with their clothes on.

After turning the lights off, he followed her into the bedroom and pulled back the covers so they would lie directly on a sheet. She laid on her side with her back to him. He cuddled up to her and put his arm around her waist.

They stirred as the morning sun peeked through the drapes. She rolled over to face Drew. He went to kiss her and their lips met. He felt her tongue in his mouth. He reciprocated. Their tongues dashed wildly into each others' mouths for about ten minutes. Wow, this was Drew's first kiss!

Then, he took off Mary's blouse and bra, and he took off his own shirt. He stroked her breasts with the back of his hand, felt her breasts in his hands, gently squeezed her hard perky nipples, and, finally, sucked on her nipples. Mary felt warm and fuzzy.

Then, Drew started to take off Mary's jeans. She panicked. "Mary is going to get poked."

Drew said, "Relax. No one is going to poke you." She accepted his promise. He continued to remove her jeans and bikini patties. He took off his own jeans and underwear.

They laid naked on the bed. Drew wrapped his legs around her tight and started rubbing. At the same time, his massaged her vagina. His juices dripped down her leg. Shortly, thereafter, she had a quiet orgasm.

They cleaned up and put their clothes on. He made breakfast. They sat and talked. She asked him, "Are you a virgin?"

He said, "Yes."

She said, "Good. Stay a virgin until you get married."

He asked her, "Are you a virgin."

She said, "No. But, I'm not going to not have sex again until I get married."

She told him that the "beast" in her wanted to have sex, but her "civilized self" controlled her desires.

Mary was a year older than John.

She had a really beautiful body. She swam 100 laps five times a week in an Olympic-size pool. As a result her body was toned. She was 5'7" and weight 130 pounds. She had black hair and dark, brown eyes. She used blue eye shadow which gave her the look of "bedroom eyes."

Her breasts were not especially large. But, they were round and firm. She had perky nipples which got really hard when she was aroused. She had a tight stomach and her ass had a little extra padding—subtle to the touch. Her legs were firm and slightly muscular. Her measurements were 34-B, 24, 34.

She trimmed her black pubic hair and shaved on each side to fit neatly under her tight, racing swim suit. She had a sexy, light strand of hair running from her public hair up to her navel.

Before she left, they said they should talk the next day.

Mary taught Spanish in a high school between Dallas and Fort Worth, and she had a rental near her school. On weekends, she stayed with her parents in Dallas. She had a master's degree, beside the B.A. Her mother was a former nun and a retired high school teacher and guidance counselor in Catholic schools. Her father was a quiet man who kept to himself. He was a retired book-keeper. She had a twin brother, Peter.

Mary invited Drew for dinner at her parent's house. He could stay overnight in a spare bedroom. When he arrived, she greeted him, "Hello darling." She was all aglow.

Drew responded, "Hello Mary." Her parents were upstairs. She prepared a dinner for Drew. After dinner they sat on the sofa in the living room. They French kissed and Drew groped her. She felt warm and was happy. He grasped her vagina on top of her panties. He climaxed in his clothes. She also climaxed.

Drew and Mary dated for many mouths. Mary went away for a family wedding one weekend.

Losing His Virginity

He received this month's prospects in the mail from the dating service. Shortly after, the telephone rang. It was a Gloria Thomas.

"Drew, this is Gloria Thomas. You are on my dating list this month." They exchanged pleasantries. "I am president of the local chapter of the executive assistants association and work for the president of Mead Systems. What do you do?" Drew told her that he was a professor and taught social psychology. "So being a professor, you think that you are hot shit!"

Drew was a bit stunted and said, "No. Not at all!" She said that she was divorced and Drew said he was never married.

"I'm forty. How old are you?" She asked.

He responded, "Thirty one." He was shocked that the dating service would hook him up with someone 9 years older than himself.

"Drew, let me be straight forward. We take two weeks' vacation each year. We spend one week together, the other week apart—no questions asked. If I get pregnant, which I shouldn't, you'll never know about it—I'll take care of it."

"Except for that one week a year, you'll remain faithful to me. Otherwise, I'll smack your ass!" Drew did not know how to respond.

"Drew, let's meet this Saturday after I go bowling—at about 10 o'clock. Where do you want to meet?" Drew said that they could meet at the Starlite Lounge. He told her where it was at.

"O.k. How will I know you?" He said that he is 6" tall and weighs 180 pounds and has dark brown hair." "You'll know me because I'm black!" (Drew is white.)

Drew responded, "Ok."

She said that her ex brother-in-law was there, hearing their conversation, and laughing at him.

They met in the parking lot. They went inside and ordered drinks.

Gloria was 5'7'' tall and slender, with light skin and shoulder-length, black hair. "Drew, are you're a virgin?"

He responded, "Yes, in body. But, not in mind."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I have a lot of sexual fantasies!"

She rubbed her leg against his and said, "What do you feel?"

He responded, "Sexually aroused."

"Let's go back to your place."

Before they got into Drew's car, she said, "I guess you are not a serial killer." While driving, she told Drew that she grew up in Alabama and "lost her cookies" when she was 13, and "never looked back." And, that she had been married to a white guy.

She asked Drew, why he was still a virgin at 31. He explained that he joined a Catholic religious order—the Jesuits—after high school. He started studying for the priesthood, got a PhD, but left the order before completing his studies and being ordained.

At Drew's apartment, they immediately went into the bedroom and got undressed. She was slim, had medium size tits (32-C), with perky nipples; a 24 inch waist line, and 34 inch hips, with a nice round ass. Her pussy was bald.

He was slender--6' tall, and one hundred and eighty pounds--with muscular legs and a flat stomach. His erect dick was 7 inches. It was circumcised and his pubic hairs were trimmed.

Gloria told Drew to lay face down on the bed on the bed. She kissed all over the back and both sides of his neck. Then, she started to run her tongue up and down his upper spine. She worked her way down to his ass and smothered his cheeks with sloppy, wet kisses.

She flipped Drew over so he was lying on his back. She licked under his balls and, then, took his balls into her mouth. Then, she started liking the way up his dick, circling the head of his cock with her tongue. She took most of his meat into her mouth. He didn't last long. But, the climax was nice, sending chills from his groin down his legs. He was totally relaxed.

They laid on the bed, facing each other. She told him, "You still are a virgin. I'll take care of that in a few minutes." He fondled her breasts. "You not that naive, after all." she said.

After about ten minutes, she started to feel and to stroke him to make him hard. She mounted him cowgirl style moving slowing, at first, around and round. Her right hand was in the air waving in a circular motion. She increased her speed and tightened her vaginal muscles. They breathing hard and their hearts were pounding. He lasted longer this time and moaned as he had an orgasm.

"Now, I will teach you how to please a woman." She took his hand and put two of his fingers in her cunt. "Feel that below he clit? That's called the g-spot. Rub it in a circular motion. You have to be patient with a woman. It takes us a while to cum." Then, she took his fingers and put them on her clit. "Do you feel my clit? Look at it. Do you see the head? Now, rub it!" Her pussy was warm and wet. "Keep rubbing around my g-spot and clit—a little faster and harder." She started to tense up, and Drew rubbed her faster and harder. Her body started to arch, and she screamed as she climaxed.

She rested as she settled down. "Not bad for the first time!"

Gloria told Drew to roll over on his side with his back to her. She snuggled up to him and cupped his balls in her hand. They fell asleep.

They got up about 8:30 the next morning. She told him to keep his clothes off and said, "You're not going to get away that easy." He made coffee, bacon, fried eggs once over and toast for breakfast. They ate.

Then, they went back into the bedroom. He was half hard and achieved an erection as they French kissed. "I'm going to teach you another position. It's called doggy style." She bent over on the bed. "Insert your prick into my pussy. Now, stroke back and forth." Drew learned quickly that he could increase his pleasure by drilling her in a circular motion. "Pound me harder and faster!" She rubbed her clit with one hand. She had an orgasm. Drew wished he could last longer because he felt so good!

"You forget something." she said.

"What?"

"You didn't start to rub me."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"That's ok. I came while we were fucking."

They got dressed after they settled down. He drove her back to her car. Drew said that he would call her the next day.

When he got back, he looked at himself in a mirror. A priest in high school said that anyone having sex outside of marriage couldn't stand to look in a mirror afterwards. But, he felt ok.

Drew called her about 7 o'clock in the evening. He asked, "When can I see you again?"

She responded, "You can't! You're not my type!"

Disappointed, Drew mumbled, "You took my virginity."

Before they hung up, Gloria said, "Just remember the beautiful time we had together."

More Mary

One night, Drew had Mary over for dinner. After dinner, they talked. Drew told her what happen—that he was no longer a virgin. He told her that she might not be his first sex partner, but she was his first and only love. She said that it was ok.

They drank and made out. They both had a lot to drink. Mary said, "Join me in the bedroom." Drew cleaned up and shut off the lights. He was expecting that they would sleep in their clothes, maybe their underwear. Mary was standing there naked—all aglow, and said, "Take me. I am yours."

Drew put on a condom and made love to her missionary style. Afterwards, he broth her to orgasm with his fingers.

The next, Mary expressed surprise that Drew had condoms; it was like he was waiting for this to happen. He told her that he believed in "responsible sex." He was certain that she wasn't using birth control and, over time, unprotected sex led to pregnancy.

They continued to have sex for some months.

Mary would have the most beautiful orgasms.

After making love missionary style, she would lay back—her legs spread apart with a slight bend at the knees. She looked peaceful and aglow.

Drew would be on her right side. He would insert two fingers from his right hand in her vagina. He would circle her g-spot also stroking her clit as he slowly went around.

He would watch her tight stomach. The muscles would start rising and falling like waves. It reminded him of an orchestra playing softly, then loudly and, then, softly again.

She would cum without making a sound and remove his hand from her. They would cuddle up and fall asleep.

Lola

Lola was a fellow faculty member in the psychology department and lived in the same apartment building as Drew. She knocked on his door one evening. He opened it and asked her to come in. She asked for a tea bag. He handed one. She said, "Could you make it for me. I'm lonely." He complied.

They sat and talked while she drank her tea. Obviously, she wanted to have sex with him. Earlier, she said that she had an abortion and was on birth control.

Drew said that he was dating someone else. She said that was ok. They could just have sex.

She explored his personality and sexuality. She was absolutely wild, trying every sexual position—teaching him a lot and giving them pleasure.

He talked with Lola about her religious background because he wanted to understand how she justified an abortion. He said that she was raised as a Unitarian and Drew understood where she was coming from.

Back to Mary

Drew didn't tell Mary about Lola.

Mary was desperately in love with Drew. He loved her emotionally, but had his mind was troubled. Her mother would manipulate her, sometimes promising to leave Mary things in her will. She was constantly giving money to her mother and brother to get them out of trouble. She could not save money. They talked about this. Ultimately, she said that she had a commitment to her family.

Mary accused Drew about not being serious about a relationship to marriage. He told her that he was saving money and had bought life insurance.

One day, Mary came over Drew's apartment for dinner. They talked and she said that she would no longer have sex with him. He asked her if she went to confession. She said, "Yes."

Drew told her that they had sex in many ways other than intercourse. He said that even masturbation was considered a mortal sin. She said, "What? A person needs some relief!" Obviously, she was very horny.