First Loving

Story Info
He was leaving and she wanted loving.
1.4k words
3.93
48.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was leaving. Going back to Kentucky and I couldn't go with him. I have been in love with Bobby for many years and he never seemed to notice me. I was a 22yr old virgin and just waiting for a sign from him that I was alive. All I knew was that I wanted this man more than I wanted my next breath. Everytime he came near, my heart beat fast and I would become wet in my sweet place. I wanted to feel him touching me and sliding into my pussy so badly. I had often fantasized and masturbated to thoughts of him, opening my door and not saying a word, just picking me up, throwing me on the bed and fucking me till I screamed his name over and over. This went on for months and one day I got a call from his sister that he was leaving. I couldn't believe it! The man of my dreams and desires was leaving the state never to return. I was heart sick. I told her to put him on the phone and he complied. I begged him not to leave and he said he had to go, but that if I wanted, I could come and see him before he left. I jumped on the chance to see him one last time and took the 30min drive to his house. We sat outside and talked for a while, really about nothing, but my pussy was getting wetter by the minute. Watching his hands as he gestured with each sentence, watching his lips form his words. All I could think about was how good those hands and those lips would feel on my body.

I was getting ready to leave thinking about how I would never know the feel of him when out of the blue he leaned down and kissed me. I was shocked. I didn't know what to do. All I could do is feel. His big hands slid up my back to my neck, so warm and so rough. God, I wanted this man. He is 10yrs my senior and all man, even his smell turned me on. I knew he would know what to do, so the fact that I didn't know shit didn't bother me. He later admitted to me that, that was what made him want me.

His beautiful hands slid into my shirt pulling off my bra. He let out a deep sigh. Thinking that he was displeased I turned away and covered up feeling shy. He pulled me back to him and kissed me softly taking my real 38E sized breasts into his hands, he smiles at the size and begins to kiss and lick them softly, at first. As my moaning gets louder he begins to squeeze them a bit harder working on my nipples more and more. I knew my pussy had to be dripping wet by now and I needed it touched so badly so I slid my hand inside my pants and began playing with my clit as he sucked and bit my nipples harder. I knew he was getting turned on by me fingering my self in front of him. It didn't take long before his hand was pushing mine out of the way.

He pushed a finger into my wetness and looked up at me in shock. " You're so damn tight. Have you never been with a man?" My face turned every shade of red there is. "No", I responded. He shoved two fingers in. Shaking his head he began to smile as I arched back trying to take as much of him in me as I could. He withdrew his fingers much to my dismay and shoved me onto the picnic table. I am spread eagle waiting for him to enter me again. He steps back and open his pants pulling out his 8inch cock. My breath catches in my throat at the sight of it. It is so beautiful. I sit up and reach to touch it. He gasps and I wrap my fingers around it. I kiss the tip and it jerks in my hand. I look up at this adonis of a man, his eyes closed and his head thrown back. I knew at that moment what I was put on this earth to do. I took his hard cock into my mouth and began to suck as I ran my nails over his tight ass. He was now gripping the sides of the table, sweat dripping off his forehead and running down his hairy chest.

Feeling his cock slide in and out of my mouth was making me so hot, thinking about it sliding in and out of my pussy. I started to suck faster hoping to get past this and get him into my awaiting wet cunt. He moans louder and he nears cumming. I start taking it deep throat as he begins to thrust in motion with my head. He grabs my hair and pulls my head up to look at him. He comes in my mouth as he looks me in the eyes. I swallow it all, not a drop escaping.

"That's my girl, drink it down baby. Don't miss any. "

I stand and he kisses me turning me towards the table, he sits me up on it and pushes me back. Opening my legs he begins to stroke my inner thighs with the tips of his fingers. I moan in pleasure. He leans down and licks the soft folds of my cunt. Opening them slightly with his tongue, I hold my breath in anticipation. He slides the same two fingers back up inside me and begins moving in and out. He looks up at me, then smiles as he leans down and flicks his tongue over my clit. My body jumps every time that sensitive little bud is touched. As I begin to thrust into his hand he fucks me faster with his fingers and continues to suck on my clit. I feel my orgasm start so I try to think about something else to hold back the inevitable. But he nibbles on my clit and I am undone. I cum on his handsome face and all over those strong hands.

He leans up and kisses me. I can taste my sweetness still on his lips. My clit is throbbing now for more attention from this man. He takes a nipple in his mouth and bites it in a wonderful display of pleasure/pain as he thrusts into me.

I open like a flower to this man, wanting for him to make me his woman. He begins to move inside me and I begin thrust against him, wanting to take more of him for myself. My pussy juices dripping out of me, running down my ass onto the table as he pushes into my hot wetness. My nipples harden as I am close to orgasm once again. He slows the pace, showing me the different levels of love making. He starts to stroke my clit as his thrusting gets more demanding. He is moaning and grunting with each thrust now. He works me into yet another orgasm and he pulls out before he cums. He pulls me off the table and shoves me on the ground to my knees. He runs his hand up my pussy lips to get some juice to lube up my ass. He opens my ass gently with his finger then slides his cock deep inside. I cry out in pain, so he reaches around and plays with my clit. Hes fucking my ass now with slow thrusts as I drip from another orgasm.

He shoves his cock in faster and harder as he nears his orgasm. I'm cumming now, it seems like I can't stop. He grabs my hair and pulls me up to him. He wraps his arms around my chest and cums in my ass as he kisses my neck. Pulling out he whispers I love you my beautiful angel.

He stayed here a little while longer instead of going to Kentucky the next morning. But he did eventually go and he's there now. But I still love him and hear from him. But those memories of our first night together will always be fresh in my mind as a symbol that dreams do "cum" true.