First M vs. M Erotic Wrestling Match

Story Info
My introduction to first to cum loses wrestling against guy.
1.1k words
36.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote about my first erotic match against Kathy. I went on to have dozens of matches with her and some with other women. I was always turned on by the thought of doing a first to cum loses match with a guy. I had gotten off watching these type of matches online and was ready to give it a try.

There was a meeting site online, no longer active, that I began chatting with a local gay man who was into these type of matches. We talked about rules and wagers. We decided it would be a first to cum loses match with the loser having to swallow the winner's load. This made me very nervous as I had never done that and did not know what it would be like to suck a cock, let alone swallow a load. We set a date and I watched several erotic wrestling videos to get ideas on how to win the match.

Gary arrived and he looked great. He was 6'2" 220 pounds and he had told me he had a 6 inch cut cock. I was 6'1" and about 240 pounds at the time with the same size cock. I let him in and as soon as the door was closed I pushed him up against a wall and kissed him deeply and fondled his crotch. He did not miss a step, his hand went to my crotch and we were both hard as rocks. We went on like this for a minute and then I broke the kiss. I told him top strip as I was in a hurry to make him cum. Gary laughed and said I would enjoy swallowing his cum soon.

We went into the large room I had emptied to begin. I watched him strip and his cock was thick and hard. His balls were bigger than mine and I could not wait to work them over. We had agreed to start nude and after a little stretching and trash talk we were ready to begin.

We charged and Gary controlled me with a headlock. I immediately started to jack him off but he cranked up the pressure on his hold and I was forced to try and break it or suffer some real pain. I managed to get my arms in between his and break the hold and Gary tackled me and we went to the ground. He got a grapevine locked in that had me screaming in pain. He was humping my cock at the same time. The pain and the pleasure were driving me crazy. He leaned in and started to kiss me as well. Now I was in sensory overload. I thought I am definitely bi as it was turning me on so much and at the same time his grapevine felt like it was splitting me in half. I managed to slip his hold and throw him off me and we got on our knees.

Gary laughed and said I got to you. Look at your cock leaking like a faucet. He was right my cock was jumping and drooling. I wanted to get back at him for the pain. We had agreed on body punches and I sent a good left into his belly. He was not prepared and grabbed his gut I knocked him down on his belly and climbed on top. I was facing his feet and locked a leg into a single crab hold and started to massage his ass and balls with my free hand. I worked his leg back and Gary screamed in pain. I then did something I had never done before. I sent my middle finger into his ass. Gary groaned and I knew I had found a sensitive spot. I started to slowly finger fuck him while keeping him helpless in my crab hold. He was squirming and groaning and I started to think about a followup to make him cum.

I dropped the crab and his leg flopped to the ground. I turned him and reached back and grabbed his hair and pulled his head into a reverse head scissors. I held him tight and saw his cock in front of my face. For the first time in my life I put a cock in my mouth and started sucking it. It was a weird feeling but not bad and I was glad to know that it did not bother me to suck cock. I added a hand to his shaft and started to jack him off while sucking his great cock. This is when a made a mistake. I lifted my head to talk some trash and Gary heaved and I went off of him to the side. It was a grave error on my part.

Gary was quick and dove his face right into my crotch. He did something I was not expecting. He took my balls into his mouth and started lashing them as hard as he could with his tongue. The combination of pain and pleasure was too much for me. I could not resist. I tried to get away a couple of times and Gary lightly bit my balls causing immense pain and I calmed right down. He started lashing my balls more gently and reached a hand up and slowly began jacking my cock. I had never felt anything like this. To have this guy getting me off against my will was turning me into jelly. I had nothing left. He started to roll my balls in his mouth and jack me faster. I felt the orgasm coming and gave in to the amazing feelings going through my body. I told Gary I was going to cum and he started to really work my cock and balls. Then it was over. I came like I had never cum before. I thought I would pass out. I shot rope after rope all over his hand. Gary milked me until I was a shaking mess. I have never cum like that again.

Gary sat on my chest and looked down at me. His cock was leaking all over me. I took it into my mouth and started to blow him for all I was worth. I gagged a few times but I really got into it. In too short a time I heard him groan loudly and my mouth was filled with his seed. It tasted surprisingly good and I greedily sucked every drop from his quivering cock.

Gary fell back and said he had never enjoyed beating a guy so much. I now knew I had to have more matches like this one. I have gone on to have many erotic matches with men and women but this was the best orgasm I ever had. We wrestled several more times and they were all very erotic and I even managed to win a few. I will never forget Gary and the best emission hold anyone ever put on me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wrestling Match A wrestling match and the loser pays.in Lesbian Sex
My First Erotic Wrestling Match I meet a woman who teaches me the ropes.in Erotic Couplings
Katie Does Sex Wrestling Making an appearance in a sex wrestling league.in Fetish
Hot GILF Wife Ch. 01 Knockout GILF wife helps secure business deals for husband.in Mature
Emily Williams Drunk Gang Bang MILF gets drunk and is gang banged by 18 year old boys.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories